Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Anime

Didn't know about the 2nd season of Kaiji, That's just the icing on the cake for me.

Edit: Madoka has gone back to the number 1 slot for me this season.
    Last edited by Sangaz; 02-12-2011 at 06:03 AM.

Not sure if anyone heard about this....but there is a new X-men "anime" on the horizon and it looks awesome. The english sub isnt out just yet, but here is a link to the RAW version. The opening scene is AWESOME.

http://www.anime44.com/x-men-episode-1
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

^ Nice find!! The animation is superb!! Can't wait for it to be dubbed!! Action and animation is almost OVA or movie like. I hope the quality continues to be on that level. Please let the story and characterization equals or surpass the X-men of the 90's.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    ^ Nice find!! The animation is superb!! Can't wait for it to be dubbed!! Action and animation is almost OVA or movie like. I hope the quality continues to be on that level. Please let the story and characterization equals or surpass the X-men of the 90's.
    good luck with that i do not think it will get any where close but who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    good luck with that i do not think it will get any where close but who knows.
    Probably not, mainly because at that time, there wasn't such a great competition. I mean really, if DB was aired for the first time now, then probably, it could be considere good, but it wouldn't be such a great hit.

Saw the trailers for Deadman Wonderland anyone else gonna be following this? I like this trailer of it, wish the manga had many more chapters.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Definitely going to be following this. Thanks for the preview.

And it still has like 40 chapters as of today.
    With a good deal of those chapters being like 30 - 40pages it can actually be a fitting amount of 1 actual chapter per 1 episode. That's enough for 3 spaced out seasons.

A little saddened though, kinda expected her outfit to be a little more see through.

And those fights with the girl and random prisoners seems like it was never shown in the manga; have to look it back up.

Man, really seems like I'm gonna love the way they animate their blood powers.

Nichijou is one of the best out the new stuff that's started airing so far. It's just ridiculous and fun.

Steins'Gate has turned out great so far, too. Time travel and a completely deluded protagonist. Okabe reminds of a much more far-gone Satou from NHK.

Edit: First ep of Deadman Wonderland just popped up on my RSS feeds. http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=206865
    umee are a half decent group so they'll do for now.
    Last edited by Sangaz; 04-17-2011 at 02:40 AM.

How can anyone not post this?! BERSERK ANIME PREVIEWS!

Can't wait for this! Was mentioned back in 2010 supposedly comes out 2011 but I don't see it on the list Daz linked. Wonder who will do Guts voice.