I think that I might have skipped a few season of doing this, hmmmm... oh well, probably didn't feel like doing it or something :p (as always click the red, big, bold letters for a full image).
WINTER ANIME SEASON 2015/2016:
So we got (from the seemingly interesting ones):
- continuation of God Eater - ...well I didn't watch it in the end ,
- some free run sports kind of deal ?
- Boku dake ga Inai Machi - this, was it fully scanlated already ? If so I better finish this one since it was a pretty fun mystery supernatural (time-travel of consciousness because of "reasons") story,
- Phantasy Star Online 2 - wait, did they even animate the first one ? Well either way, I could never get into this series of games too much... which is strange since I liked God Eater (then again I also didn't like MH...), so I can't tell much about it's story ;p,
- second season of Assassination Classroom - well the manga is seemingly reaching it's final, so they should have enough material for more (was the first season good ?),
- next season of Durarara - well I kind of fell out of the loop with this series... is it still fun ?
- Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - oh this one, it's about a young male being summoned to another world and when asked what kind of cheat he wants, he picked the goddess that was sending him over there... comedy, fantasy story beings (sounds fun, though I haven't read it ),
- Fairly Tail Zero - Mavis (and FT's) origin story,
- Musaigen no Phantom World - looks pretty interesting,
- Dagashi Kashi - oh this one, it's pure? comedy happening in a rural village... haven't read it, but it has some level of fun randomness... supposedly ;p ?
- Hai to Gesou no Grimgar - oh this one, I'm a bit interested in this one... IIRC at least one person (party member) dies per volume so that's probably where the drama centers around (survival isn't so simple, eh ?) ? I also liked how the scenery is drawn/colored in bleak colors (to signify that even if quite beautiful, it is still an ashen reality ),
- second season of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime - was the first one good ? Well either way I'm a bit behind the currently scanlated chapters (since I left them to pile up a bit)... perhaps it would be better to re-read it from the beginning when it's finished ?
- Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut - this one is of the recently (more like for years now) popular setting of a boy in a magical?-robotical?-school filled with girls... although this one is supposedly quite nice (haven't read it so I can't confirm it ). Basically the MC is an ex-prince of the fallen country and pretty much a slave (kind of)... of course he is way more than that, to the point that the setting itself might be some way of giving him thanks for his past deeds, orchestrated by those who know the truth behind the scenes or something ,
- HaruChika - this sounds familiar for some reasons, hmmmmmmm...
- Bungou Stray Dogs - people have super powers associated with famous literature, so naturally there has to be an organization who monitors and take cares of such people when they start using such powers against the law and for their own gain.
OVA, Movies and alike:
- Kizumonogatari I - still haven't watched the newest season , but I will, probably, eventually watch this prequel set of movies... I think ?
- the 4th Person 3 movie - hmmm, I have never finished playing this one (...now that I think about it, I think I haven't finished any of the megami games... though I did reach the final boss in some...),
- Code Geass... - haven't watched any of the movies so far (are they good ?), aside from that there is a new manga series revolving between R1 and R2, about some anti-terrorist unit with Lancelot Grail as the MC's or co-MC's mech.
As always I might, or probably won't, check some of the mentioned or even those unmentioned... hmmmm, IIRC, there also was a time when I was writing something about the series I watched at the end of the season... let me check... yep it's 2012 eh, about one year before mangashare started spiraling down hard, huh... ?
Well, anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR to EVERYONE, those that remain, those that left, those that have been lost, those that will arrive and such .