Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i meant after this arc and the battle is over LOL not have the test during the battle. and all i meant by off screan was that they do not have to go in to as much depth as they did the first time around. like if they do hold the exam after the battle that arc could just be sped up a bit.
    The hell you know about depth? Your literally incapable of comprehending simple story telling and your talking about depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Hmm.. im guessing you didnt really read my post? Or just severely felt like ranting.. o.o
    Cross reads Chaos posts.

Cross attempts to understand the post.

Cross doesn't understand the post.

Cross goes ranting off.

Cross your a waste of space, 99% of your posts should had been posted on your personal board. You contribute nothing but trash that takes space, my posts that don't even mention anything about the thread subject, you know the ones just bashing your idiocy. Contribute more to the thread being this irrelevant.

On a positive note.

Me likey thisy chaptery.

Do you guys think Gildarts, Bixlow, and fried are still on island? I know it said they went back to the guild earlier but I kinda feel like someone is going to make a last minute entrance to save the day. Plus with their powers Im pretty sure no one stands a chance. Evergreen can turn you into stone just by looking at her, Bixlow can steal your soul by looking at you, Gildarts and crush you into nothing, fried can do something with his eyes too but I just don't know what. Seriously though how can GH hope to win against these people unless they can reflect/negate or just over power magic like that, but even Erza couldn't...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Do you guys think Gildarts, Bixlow, and fried are still on island? I know it said they went back to the guild earlier but I kinda feel like someone is going to make a last minute entrance to save the day. Plus with their powers Im pretty sure no one stands a chance. Evergreen can turn you into stone just by looking at her, Bixlow can steal your soul by looking at you, Gildarts and crush you into nothing, fried can do something with his eyes too but I just don't know what. Seriously though how can GH hope to win against these people unless they can reflect/negate or just over power magic like that, but even Erza couldn't...
    I don't think they are. But I hope they saw the giant standing over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Don't underestimate GH, they weren't the strongest dark guild for nothing. I'm sure there are people there who are just as strong as Fried, Bixlow and Evergreen. They may even have a member as strong as Gildartz.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Don't underestimate GH, they weren't the strongest dark guild for nothing. I'm sure there are people there who are just as strong as Fried, Bixlow and Evergreen. They may even have a member as strong as Gildartz.
    yeah im thinking their gonna be as strong as Gildartz or a little weaker but definitely stronger than everyone else in FT. Only Mirajane and Erza are going to stand a chance but I think their gonna have a really hard struggle, and the regular guys are going to have to team up and learn to work as a group, like training for S class mages.

Its just the raijinshu powers seem so absolute, just like fried's rune magic. Come to think of it how did Mest slip out of fried's enchantment of the ship with teleportation when I thought fried's magic was "law" and no one could break out of them???
    A pie in the sky?

They didn't. They had to wait for 5 minutes just like the rest of them who couldn't get out. If you look closer, you could see that Mest and Wendy were just standing in the boat while Natsu tries to pound the barrier and Levi tries to re-write the rune. They just got off the boat real fast after the rune expires. I'm not sure if Mest used teleportation though.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I don't think they are. But I hope they saw the giant standing over it.
    same here
    They didn't. They had to wait for 5 minutes just like the rest of them who couldn't get out. If you look closer, you could see that Mest and Wendy were just standing in the boat while Natsu tries to pound the barrier and Levi tries to re-write the rune. They just got off the boat real fast after the rune expires. I'm not sure if Mest used teleportation though.
    huh i had assumed that he just telaported out of the rune but your explanation makes more sense.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]