Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i had brought luxas showing up a few chapters ago
    Yeah you and everyone else and their mother-in-law have brought it up. Stop killing it.
    and i have to agree him shoing up and gildarts and freid would just make this arc super epic.
    No it wouldn't want to know why? Because you won't stfu about it.
    also i also think that fairy tail will not get a win and could possibly take some kind of a loss here
    Ground breaking stuff your posting. Especially after what 10 chapters into this arc already?

100% agreed
    Hey Himab Cross agrees with you, yeah I know so what.

but i think an azuma vs gildartz battle might be on its way in this arc.
    You literally HAVE NOTHING to base this on, NOTHING this is baseless speculation at its best. On a character that was drawn off from this arc with 2 other individuals who are as likely to show up as to not show up. Than pinning him down against Azuma the first Kin to take out FT members who Natsu the main character was last seen heading towards?

Can't believe someone like you exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Ur's nameless hubby was thought deceased or that he left or something.. I remember it coming up once at least.. But ultear was thought dead, so it holds little(with the obvious exception of showing/guaranteed death or similar) meaning.. ultear's father could be out there..
    Oh yeah I remember now, yeah he was mentioned with diseased and died no? Like didn't Ur confirm his death? And I'm not going further into depth with what might happen at the ending of the arc already said my thoughts on that. I'm just saying Mashima hopefully won't disappoint me with plotslayer at least to something major you know, I don't know mind the little things. So far it's been great this arc, my only disappointment is that the exams were done quickly and are now postpone.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Oh yeah I remember now, yeah he was mentioned with diseased and died no? Like didn't Ur confirm his death? And I'm not going further into depth with what might happen at the ending of the arc already said my thoughts on that. I'm just saying Mashima hopefully won't disappoint me with plotslayer at least to something major you know, I don't know mind the little things. So far it's been great this arc, my only disappointment is that the exams were done quickly and are now postpone.
    Ah, is that what she said happened? I could see him surviving the disease, but if she really did confirm his death than itll make it a lot harder to guess hes alive.. lol ..
    But still, ultears dad could be hades son still.. :-/

Anyways, i do agree with you about the arc and trials.. I wonder what they will do about the trials.. They could promote those that do especially well in their fights against GH, hold it again in a couple of weeks, or just do it again next year. Im guessing it wont be the last one.. I guess they could go on with it after this mess, too.. Which would be pretty decent.. I could see Cana winning that way! :-p

When you jogged my memory about it, yes IRRC I think she did say he died by the disease. I only read it once and it was literally over a year ago. My memory tends to suck for the most part. I'm sticking to Gildratz being the son.

Ultear and Gray meeting in this arc was inevitable as soon as she was shown... If natsu meets with her (learns it was her in galuna) and fights with her again, dont you think he would be hungry for round three?

Ultear will meet Gray... And he will say something like 'Ul'... She'll get angry, tell him that she is ul's daughter and will beat him up

then later in the series, they'll meet up again and Gray will be stronger and beat her, make her join the guild and live happily ever after
    Buzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Ah, is that what she said happened? I could see him surviving the disease, but if she really did confirm his death than itll make it a lot harder to guess hes alive.. lol ..
    But still, ultears dad could be hades son still.. :-/

Anyways, i do agree with you about the arc and trials.. I wonder what they will do about the trials.. They could promote those that do especially well in their fights against GH, hold it again in a couple of weeks, or just do it again next year. Im guessing it wont be the last one.. I guess they could go on with it after this mess, too.. Which would be pretty decent.. I could see Cana winning that way! :-p
    not a bad theory CS.
    and if they do decide to go with the finishing the S class test route, and not just promote people for there performance in the battle, like you said they could hold it again in a short period of time and this time just show it "off screen" or just show bits of it, or the final part of it so "he" does not spend to much time going through the trials again. but really it is a bit to early to try and guess about that right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    not a bad theory CS.
    and if they do decide to go with the finishing the S class test route, and not just promote people for there performance in the battle, like you said they could hold it again in a short period of time and this time just show it "off screen" or just show bits of it, or the final part of it so "he" does not spend to much time going through the trials again. but really it is a bit to early to try and guess about that right now.
    they won`t continuing the s class test...enemy is swarming around the islandsssssssss.............what`s the point in bashing your own ally while your enemy try to kill you...that is retardedddddd........many character saying that this test was put on holddddddddddd...........

doing the test offscreen...yeah and we will just see the new powered s class awesome natsu who can go on par with erza,laxus,mira or even gildartz...with no proper explanation...that will be EPIC.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    they won`t continuing the s class test...enemy is swarming around the islandsssssssss.............what`s the point in bashing your own ally while your enemy try to kill you...that is retardedddddd........many character saying that this test was put on holddddddddddd...........

doing the test offscreen...yeah and we will just see the new powered s class awesome natsu who can go on par with erza,laxus,mira or even gildartz...with no proper explanation...that will be EPIC.
    i meant after this arc and the battle is over LOL not have the test during the battle. and all i meant by off screan was that they do not have to go in to as much depth as they did the first time around. like if they do hold the exam after the battle that arc could just be sped up a bit.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

Hmm.. im guessing you didnt really read my post? Or just severely felt like ranting.. o.o

well daz was talking about my post but i think it was a little of both LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Id like to see Mest use his teleportation magic and just simple magic charms and spells to defeat some of the GH kin. It would greatly help his status in the arc as well as show us how the council holds up strength wise compared to current s class mages. I'd like to see him teleport people off the island or into prison or something, he could clean up just about everyone so long as they don't sneak attack him. Im also gonna guess Zeref takes out a few by accident or just out of madness (hes kinda too powerful to have allies in my opinion). I certainly hope that someone on the island (Mest or Makarov or someone) or else I think this could end pretty badly for FT, not knowing what their up against and also going up against mages who kill without hesitation, unlike FT.

...also hoping there's a real dragon slayer among them too XD
    A pie in the sky?