Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Awesome chap!! Now that's a great christmas gift from Mashima.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    well we still got laxus right?besides the Law magic seems like it`s a passed down magic to a certain person in the guild .

quick question

was that an anti-fairy law he used, like cancelled it out

or was it a basic two guys each holding nukes situation and saying "if you fire, I fire, and we all lose/die"
    It's seems that it's passed down to the next leader as Laxus also knows the magic aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I'm go with the second choice on that.

Also going out on a limb saying think Hades might be Gildratz Father, that old close up gives me a Gildratz kind a look, this would make even more sense IF my thoughts of Makarov dying this arc come true leaving the guild for Gildratz. or it could just be Mashima drawing similar looking guys not noticing it thing....
    Plausible except Gildartzs being the leader. I'll still lean on Laxus on that.

And for those who are surprised bout Hades age, it's just normal. We have seen tons of characters in other mangas who have exceed the limit of human age and still as strong as hell. In a world where magic rules and the older the character the stronger he gets, I wouldn't even be surprised if Hades is 200 years old.

sig made by me

Veteran Member
    @ daz- I believe its cause they didnt want to wipe out everyone. G-law wouldnt neutralize F-law- theyd wipe each other out..

@ FM- i could see him being gildartz father, but i kinda doubt it.. I kinda feel like his son might actually be Ur's husband.. Itd make a lot more sense why ultear found and went to hades.. Plus why she has a power-thirst..

@Sir Chaos- Ultears magic might just be way too powerful for gray, though it really depends how hax her time magic is.. Id have to guess shes a stronger kin, too.. So im thinking gray would need help- he doesnt have hax dragonslayer powers to rely on.. :-/

And oh shit.. Cana.. I wonder if the person she can't meet up with yet(strength reasons) comes into play here.. Could be so many reasons.. if hes in the 7 kin thatd be crazy shit..

i think it would be disappointing if she took on gray right now. i think it would be better if she had a rematch with natsu since she really did not even try in that fight i think it would be cool to see how he really stacks up to her. i think that bringing up the gray and ultear plot line would be a bit out of place in this arc, i mean i think there will be a better place and time for it but not here and now.

i have been bringing this up for weeks now, i mean take in to account that having natsu fight another fire mage would just be a bit redundant and not that interesting at this point, having geay fight zancrow would be more appropriate for the arc. it would be a battle of personal development for gray. if he could not beat zancrow that he could never be a worthy rival for natsu. so i think that gray going at it with Zancrow in an epic battle for gray to prove his worth next to natsu is a bit more appropriate at this time in the arc.

gray and ultear will have there time but in my opinion gray and ultear will have something more focused on just them i do not think jamming it in to the middle of all the stuff that is going on would make much sense and not do it justice right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i have been bringing this up for weeks now, i mean take in to account that having natsu fight another fire mage would just be a bit redundant and not that interesting at this point, having geay fight zancrow would be more appropriate for the arc. it would be a battle of personal development for gray. if he could not beat zancrow that he could never be a worthy rival for natsu. so i think that gray going at it with Zancrow in an epic battle for gray to prove his worth next to natsu is a bit more appropriate at this time in the arc.
    I actually like the possibilities behind the idea of fire vs ice B4 gray vs natsu. it would give him some clues to better fight Natsu when the time comes. But I don't necessarily agree about the timing. What you applied to Gray vs Ultear, timing-wise could also apply to Gray vs random fire-user. Doesn't really matter when they fight as long as it's B4 Gray vs Natsu.

Man I think Mira and her sister are gonna destroy the majority of those weaklings falling from the sky, or maybe like an all female team of them, Erza, and Cana and possibly their brother(making it majority female team) and his partner, taking out the fodder and 1 or 2 of the primary power b4 getting defeated. So mest really did use some type of memory magic. Guessing it was either not his magic natural ability or it has some really specific rules to use it, or he would have used it in the battle. If it is natural he still has some possibilities to be very much stronger.

didnt u reed that if someone knows about him using that mamory lose magic it woulnt work, thats its rule.
    its like the love spel that guy in the first chapter used

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    You know we already know the extent of Ultears Time Ark magic right? We've known since like the third arc of Fairy Tail, she said it doesn't work on people only objects.
    Forgot about that, thanks for the reminder. This closes another inane theory.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    True, but GH doesn't have FT's plotslayers and Erza's Ex-quip plot armor .
    Yeah this arc will either be majorly disappointing for me or the opposite depending on how Mashima wraps this arc. If he really goes the plotslayer route for me the story going take a major hit, I'm hoping this arc is the opening of the rest of the major plot of FT or a good portion of it and not something that gets swept under the rug.

It's seems that it's passed down to the next leader as Laxus also knows the magic aswell.

Plausible except Gildartzs being the leader. I'll still lean on Laxus on that.

And for those who are surprised bout Hades age, it's just normal. We have seen tons of characters in other mangas who have exceed the limit of human age and still as strong as hell. In a world where magic rules and the older the character the stronger he gets, I wouldn't even be surprised if Hades is 200 years old.
    Hmm I wouldn't say it gets passed down to the next leader just yet, might just be a family thing like a blood limit or something. The deterrent law magic.

Laxus I think its still to young to fill that position, but definitely the closest after Gildratz for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    @ FM- i could see him being gildartz father, but i kinda doubt it.. I kinda feel like his son might actually be Ur's husband.. Itd make a lot more sense why ultear found and went to hades.. Plus why she has a power-thirst..
    Ur's husband? Was he mentioned in the story at all? Can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i think it would be disappointing if she took on gray right now. i think it would be better if she had a rematch with natsu since she really did not even try in that fight i think it would be cool to see how he really stacks up to her. i think that bringing up the gray and ultear plot line would be a bit out of place in this arc, i mean i think there will be a better place and time for it but not here and now.

gray and ultear will have there time but in my opinion gray and ultear will have something more focused on just them i do not think jamming it in to the middle of all the stuff that is going on would make much sense and not do it justice right now.
    This is both story illiterate and contradicting. Take my advice and just stop.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yeah this arc will either be majorly disappointing for me or the opposite depending on how Mashima wraps this arc. If he really goes the plotslayer route for me the story going take a major hit, I'm hoping this arc is the opening of the rest of the major plot of FT or a good portion of it and not something that gets swept under the rug.

Ur's husband? Was he mentioned in the story at all? Can't remember.
    Well, there are a few "happier" endings that would be possible.. but most of them still have a FT at least "thinking" they lost kinda situation.. Like Makarov sacrificing himself.. Overestimation of some of the kin is possible, too. Underestimating some of FTs members is possible, too.. Like Cana.. Plus, if Gildartz and freid come back, thats a huge help.. if you add laxus to that....
    But no matter how you see it, someone in FT is going to be sad from their "loss" and will want to grow stronger, even more so than they used to. Think if gray won but natsu lost.. There will have to be some sadness to this arc.. that i agree. FT losing would even be fine with me. o.O

Ur's nameless hubby was thought deceased or that he left or something.. I remember it coming up once at least.. But ultear was thought dead, so it holds little(with the obvious exception of showing/guaranteed death or similar) meaning.. ultear's father could be out there..

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Plus, if Gildartz and freid come back, thats a huge help.. if you add laxus to that....
    But no matter how you see it, someone in FT is going to be sad from their "loss" and will want to grow stronger, even more so than they used to. Think if gray won but natsu lost.. There will have to be some sadness to this arc.. that i agree. FT losing would even be fine with me. o.O
    yeah i had brought luxas showing up a few chapters ago and i have to agree him shoing up and gildarts and freid would just make this arc super epic.

also i also think that fairy tail will not get a win and could possibly take some kind of a loss here
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    I actually like the possibilities behind the idea of fire vs ice B4 gray vs natsu. it would give him some clues to better fight Natsu when the time comes. But I don't necessarily agree about the timing. What you applied to Gray vs Ultear, timing-wise could also apply to Gray vs random fire-user. Doesn't really matter when they fight as long as it's B4 Gray vs Natsu.
    well my whole point was that ultears and grays story line would probably be better off if it had more of a singular focus on it rather than ramming it in the middle of all thats going on. also think of it this way, most of the battles are probably going to have some personal character development tied in to them. like gajeels battle did.
    i think for right now that gray getting some personal character development by going up against a top rate fire mage like zancrow would be a better fit for the arc. besides it would be a good chance to get some more insight in to gray and natsus rivalry. but i do see your point.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I doubt Laxus will be making an appearence this Arc. He will be in the next with his Dad.

I honestly think some of the Kin would be at least as strong as Gildartz and possibly stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    I honestly think some of the Kin would be at least as strong as Gildartz and possibly stronger.
    100% agreed
    my i would guess azuma would at least be close to him. but there are some dark horses in the 7 kin that are hard to judge from what we see. but i think an azuma vs gildartz battle might be on its way in this arc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]