Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Friggin great chapter.. Ultear's time reversal.. i wonder what restrictions are on it.. O.o
    well i am guessing that she can not move through time itself but that she can only adjust the personal time of objects like she did with the ship, also probably to an extent speed up or slow down time. although that starts to get in to the bases of how her powers work and i do not even want to touch that one. but i assume since hadus is still so old that she can only move something through its personal time to a certain extent. in other less complex words she can only shift time with her magic so much B4 she hits a limit of some kind. at least that is my best guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    guessing that she can not move through time itself
    lol were did that come from, if someone had the ability to completly control time theyd be invincible

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    lol were did that come from, if someone had the ability to completly control time theyd be invincible
    that why i said it he asked what limitations she could have and since it is safe to say she is not invincible, its also safe to say she can not move through time its self witch would be a limitation.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    5/5 Liking this twist now can't wait to see Hades back story now.

Going on a limb here and saying Makarov and Hades will both get killed by Zeref this arc. They will both die, getting rid of the cheap indestructible magic they possess. Zeref will become the new leader of GH, seems Ultear already wants to ride him.

Hades being the 2nd master is awesome twist. Hades probably was looking for Zeref when he was in FT. If the first master was the one who defeated him/sealed him w/e the f*ck. Probably left it to Marakov once he got what he wanted or just couldn't do anything anymore.

A Ova??? Wait did the anime get cancelled? Why they doing Ova's now??

NO one called Hades being a pass Master of FT. Closest thing said that he was connected to FT which is stupidly vague since almost everything is connected to FT in this story about FT....

Stop mentioning Gildratz,Fried and Bixlow coming back your killing they're entrance if they get one this arc. What you going say I called it? Join the line with everyone else.

You really are theorizing on there age, do you even know what your reading. It's common in fantasy stories especially about magic for the most experienced individuals wielding it to be hella old. Nothing new, nothing special.

PS: Proofread, fix your grimmer!
    well we still got laxus right?besides the Law magic seems like it`s a passed down magic to a certain person in the guild .

yeah but ultear,WTF with the blushing?

well i am guessing that she can not move through time itself but that she can only adjust the personal time of objects like she did with the ship, also probably to an extent speed up or slow down time. although that starts to get in to the bases of how her powers work and i do not even want to touch that one. but i assume since hadus is still so old that she can only move something through its personal time to a certain extent. in other less complex words she can only shift time with her magic so much B4 she hits a limit of some kind. at least that is my best guess.
    who`s hadus....?
    and what you said up there is obvious.....

quick question

was that an anti-fairy law he used, like cancelled it out

or was it a basic two guys each holding nukes situation and saying "if you fire, I fire, and we all lose/die"

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    It was a stand off. Makarovs law was targeting all the Gilmore members while Hade's law was targeting all the fairy members. So if they each released the spell every single person there would be taken out instantly
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    FM.. im disheartened man..

Shit, seems so much more awesome when mashima says it than me.. :-p

I think this sums up most of what i want to say, though.. --

I think i did good.. :-p

Friggin great chapter.. Ultear's time reversal.. i wonder what restrictions are on it.. O.o
    Actually had you in mind for a second, but I was too lazy to search back to make sure as well having a problem remembering things in general, since your posts tend not to cut to the point, walls of text.

But yeah good call, props.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Her magic doesn't effect his age. You have nothing to base this on, let alone not knowing shit about Ultear's powers, there hasn't been any detailed explanation for her yet.

You try make yourself look good talking about something so obvious too.

But what's more obvious is your grammar, fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    well we still got laxus right?besides the Law magic seems like it`s a passed down magic to a certain person in the guild .

yeah but ultear,WTF with the blushing?
    Yeah Laxus too but I didn't want to mention him since Cross will than start posting every other post that includes the Gildratz group coming back just adding Laxus too it as well.Therefore killing the awesomeness of the manga, since that's what he does with One Piece.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

quick question

was that an anti-fairy law he used, like cancelled it out

or was it a basic two guys each holding nukes situation and saying "if you fire, I fire, and we all lose/die
    I'm go with the second choice on that.

Also going out on a limb saying think Hades might be Gildratz Father, that old close up gives me a Gildratz kind a look, this would make even more sense IF my thoughts of Makarov dying this arc come true leaving the guild for Gildratz. or it could just be Mashima drawing similar looking guys not noticing it thing....
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 12-19-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Actually had you in mind for second, but I was too lazy to search back to make sure, since your posts tend not to cut to the point, walls of text.

But yeah good call, props.

Her magic doesn't effect his age. You have nothing to base this on, let alone not knowing shit about Ultear's powers, there hasn't been any detailed explanation for her yet.

You try make yourself look good talking about something so obvious too.

But what's more obvious is your grammar, fix it.

Yeah Laxus too but I didn't want to mention him since Cross will than start posting every other post that includes the Gildratz group coming back just adding Laxus too it as well.Therefore killing the awesomeness of the manga, since that's what he does with One Piece.

I'm go with the second choice on that.

Also going out on a limb saying think Hades might be Gildratz Father, that old close up gives me a Gildratz kind a look, this would make even more sense IF my thoughts of Makarov dying this arc come true leaving the guild for Gildratz. or it could just be Mashima drawing similar looking guys not noticing it thing....
    well maybe it is.since azuma is just like shuda from the looks till the magic.still it`s plausible and maybe Mest will turn out to be Gran Doma's son.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

5/5 Liking this twist now can't wait to see Hades back story now.

Going on a limb here and saying Makarov and Hades will both get killed by Zeref this arc. They will both die, getting rid of the cheap indestructible magic they possess. Zeref will become the new leader of GH, seems Ultear already wants to ride him.
    I love that line FM lol. This chapter just made me respect Mashima even more, just because of those few shocking pages. To whoever said Grey would be fighting the fire guy, that would be highly unlikely because Ultear is here (Grey vs. His masters "thought to be dead" daughter would simply be epic). The fire dude will most likely fight Natsu, who will then proceed to take 1 more person of GH out due to dragonslayer hax -_-. I also support FM's theory that both masters will die, especially since it seems like Gildartz is here to stay after getting fucked up by that Dark Dragon. To those who are talking about Hades' age (cross), just think of it like Dumbledore from Harry Potter. He should've been dead long before he actually died, but his magic kept him alive (I don't know shit about Harry Potter, but that much seems obvious). I'm looking forward to seeing much more of the pasts of both the former and present guild leaders of FT. I am still thinking about the images Charlie saw of Natsu and Cana crying. Could it be over Makarov or another FT mage taken out by GH? There will surely be more high-tier FT injuries here than any of the previous arcs had.

5/5. Good night.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    You know we already know the extent of Ultears Time Ark magic right? We've known since like the third arc of Fairy Tail, she said it doesn't work on people only objects.

It was an alright chapter I don't really see Fairy Tail being able to do much since it's an entire dark guild vs like 14 Fairy Tail members...

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    You know we already know the extent of Ultears Time Ark magic right? We've known since like the third arc of Fairy Tail, she said it doesn't work on people only objects.

It was an alright chapter I don't really see Fairy Tail being able to do much since it's an entire dark guild vs like 14 Fairy Tail members...
    True, but GH doesn't have FT's plotslayers and Erza's Ex-quip plot armor .