Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57
  1. #11
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    Ohh, that's really surprising Makarov's 88 years old already? Geez, I coulda sworn he's just around 50 or so.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

  2. #12
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    I have to admit, this has been a great chapter.

  3. #13
    Ripple User Trilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    957
    Thank goodness Griff was here to explain the nuances of Memory Manipulation Magic. Natsu going right after Mest was actually very plausible for him, only for once the bad guy he's after isn't so bad.

    Caprico's jetpack with magical bubbles was both unique and useful if it allowed all those Grimoire Heart soldiers to land on the island unscathed. Kin are the real threat of course and I doubt the S Class hopefuls have too hard a time taking out these foot soldiers.

    Hades actually being the former master of Fairy Tail is awesome. How he knew about Tenrou Island and how to reach it are now easily explainable. He's gotta be pretty up their in years too, but that was a good twist for sure. Grimoire Law combatting Fairy Law, talk about a meeting of two indestructible forces.

    Grimoire's been heavily woven into Fairy Tail's existence, which means them being knocked out in a single arc is highly unlikely. Now I wanna see just who raised a better guild between the Fairy Tail masters.

    As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

  4. #14
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697
    Wow that was pure drama in Markarovs eyes on the final pic very beautiful , very nice twist and very very nice chapter (but i dont like the bubble jet pack -.-)

  5. #15
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    wow i know some one said it here so who ever called hades being a former guild master right on/ i agree he was in the guild but i would never guess mast how old is this guy? but yeah can not wait so see some fighting . we know how strong there fodder is so i hope gildartz. freid. and bixlow show up soon because i really think they need them in this fight. can not wait to see how hades is A that old and B how he went bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #16
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    Dang so close I thought he got passed up as master for Makarov but not the 2nd master of Fairy Tail. Well its still awesome either way but he hast to be ancient to consider the old man a boy

    I considered the possibility he was a former master but didnt think held be alive or a bad guy if that was the case.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  7. #17
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Dang so close I thought he got passed up as master for Makarov but not the 2nd master of Fairy Tail. Well its still awesome either way but he hast to be ancient to consider the old man a boy

    I considered the possibility he was a former master but didnt think held be alive or a bad guy if that was the case.
    well there are to possibilities for his age one his magic some how alters his life span in some way, or the more likely choice and more logical is that he does have a time mage in his guild, that could be the reason why she is there? also makarov must be a bit shaken LOL he must know how hax he is i wonder how he can match up to his old master
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #18
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,701
    5/5 Liking this twist now can't wait to see Hades back story now.

    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    The fact that Hades is actually master of Makarov makes "everything" seems like Makarov will die. Or both will die.
    Going on a limb here and saying Makarov and Hades will both get killed by Zeref this arc. They will both die, getting rid of the cheap indestructible magic they possess. Zeref will become the new leader of GH, seems Ultear already wants to ride him.

    Hades being the 2nd master is awesome twist. Hades probably was looking for Zeref when he was in FT. If the first master was the one who defeated him/sealed him w/e the f*ck. Probably left it to Marakov once he got what he wanted or just couldn't do anything anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    i think the GH will stomp the FT........for my opinion they`re too strong for them...besides they have ultear hax time magic.

    anyway,Trailer's out for the ova. Yay for being uncensored, lol

    Also, new theme for Fairy Tail? I'm diggin it

    A Ova??? Wait did the anime get cancelled? Why they doing Ova's now??



    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    wow i know some one said it here so who ever called hades being a former guild master right on/ i agree he was in the guild but i would never guess mast how old is this guy? but yeah can not wait so see some fighting . we know how strong there fodder is so i hope gildartz. freid. and bixlow show up soon because i really think they need them in this fight. can not wait to see how hades is A that old and B how he went bad.
    NO one called Hades being a pass Master of FT. Closest thing said that he was connected to FT which is stupidly vague since almost everything is connected to FT in this story about FT....

    Stop mentioning Gildratz,Fried and Bixlow coming back your killing they're entrance if they get one this arc. What you going say I called it? Join the line with everyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well there are to possibilities for his age one his magic some how alters his life span in some way, or the more likely choice and more logical is that he does have a time mage in his guild, that could be the reason why she is there? also makarov must be a bit shaken LOL he must know how hax he is i wonder how he can match up to his old master
    You really are theorizing on there age, do you even know what your reading. It's common in fantasy stories especially about magic for the most experienced individuals wielding it to be hella old. Nothing new, nothing special.

    PS: Proofread, fix your grimmer!

  9. #19
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    FM.. im disheartened man..

    Shit, seems so much more awesome when mashima says it than me.. :-p

    I think this sums up most of what i want to say, though.. --
    Anyone think we will soon get flashbacks to when Makarov was younger? Might get to see the first or 2nd guild master then.. O.o
    Although, more than likely theyd be related to makarov and hades.. For some reason i feel like this might not be the first time theyve fought.. Makes me wonder if Hades and makarov were friends/rivials when they were younger.. O.o
    Itd be crazy if hades was an ex FT member and friends/rival with makarov younger.. Both potential guild masters, but hades wasnt chosen and ended up becoming evil and left... Or he was actually the 2nd master for a while and found out some information and left or was thought dead or some shit..(i doubt his actual name was hades.. wouldnt be surprised if he faked death and left and became hades) But those would explain why he knew where FT island was and how to get there plus where zeref was "sleeping."
    Damnit, another crazy theory i thought up.. Theres gotta be some loopholes that i was careless about.. lol
    I think i did good.. :-p

    Friggin great chapter.. Ultear's time reversal.. i wonder what restrictions are on it.. O.o

  10. #20
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    It's a side story, if you've read the whole Fairy Tail Manga from Chapter 1 you'll remember the Neko-mimi costume that Lucy's wearing ( and by the way, that's soo fucking sexy ).
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •