Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto's Black hole jutsu

Before we get started THIS NOT A "THAT JUTSU" thread, if you think this is the jutsu by all means discuss, but I didn't have that intention.

Could this heavy compressed black ball of chakra Naruto is working on(chapter 520) now be a Black hole down the track?

Bit of a physics lesson for those who don't know what blacks holes are according to physics in reality.

A black hole is created when you have a very Heavy(mass) object concentrated in a very small area(volume), so a black hole is when nature has gone mad and density(mass/volume) has gone off the charts. So for example when a sun dies it shrinks to a very small dot and because suns are so heavy it becomes what we know as a black hole. That's the scientific understanding of black holes. Because Black holes are so heavy the gravity they emit is MASSIVE as gravity is determined how heavy an object is, a black hole's gravity sucks up anything nearby even LIGHT, it really is where nature has gone frcken crazy.

The black hole itself no one actually knows what it is but the common theory is because it's so dense it creates a tear in the dimension we live in, and since no one knows what happens when you enter a black hole another common theory here is that you enter another location in the universe. This a real theory about time/space manipulation.

If you want to know more about black holes because they are awesome, natures most destructive weapon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_holes, but not all of this site is going to applicable to Naruto series as the concept is most important.

Ok now back to the fantasy world of Naruto, I think it would be a good idea to remember what Madara said about the So6p's izanagi technique.

"By administering imagination and spiritual energy which forms the basis of "YIN" power. He would create shape and form from nothingness.
    By administering vitality and the physical energy which forms basis of "YANG" power. He would breathe life into that form."

Naruto already has shown us his ability of YANG power when his cloak mode interacted with yamato's wood totems where the totems proceeded to grow further with branches etc. But what about YIN power, is this the first signs of Naruto doing an advanced YIN technique?

Naruto now is using this "illusion" within his mind to manipulate his chakra cloak to create this very dense black ball of chakra, which by the look of things is the same place within his mind where he fought the fox and used toad sage mode throughout the whole fight. Ones imagination is what allows you to create and change illusions just like in genjutsu(illusion techniques) also needs ones imagination to manipulate the illusion. You might say, in way Naruto is using genjutsu on himself, well not exactly but I just wanted to show you the relationship with genjutsu and the basis of "YIN" power.

Kishi has already used gravity quite well and scientifically correct too, chika tensei is a small black ball of chakra and we saw how strong the gravity was with that technique, basically ripping the ground off the earth. This is worth a look, look at the anime where Nagato forms the black ball, I kid you not it looks like a rasengan forming.

The rasengan becoming a black hole is actually not that far fetched at all. A technique like the rasengan is actually a dense entity because it's partially solid, meaning it impacts with other objects physically and repels them. So its fine to talk about the rasengan's mass like kishi has been doing so far in the series. So if Naruto puts in the fox's energy(note fox's chakra has been noted to off the charts heavy by the Minato) into the mix, the rasengan may become heavier and heavier and since the rasengan is all about compressing chakra in smaller area it may begin to create a black hole.

As I said earlier black holes have been theorized to be nature's way of manipulating time and space, so it would be cool yet a fitting way for Naruto to get a time-space technique and follow in his dad's footsteps. If Naruto does pull this off this it would be a good way to use sage mode with his fox mode and build on the fusion Naruto hinted during the meeting with Nagato. Since it would be so heavy sage mode can help Naruto hold and move it around, possibly throw it to avoid being sucked in the hole himself via the strong gravity. I think just like how the wind rasnegan was completed via sage mode I think the same will happen with this too, sage chakra is a stronger chakra and I think its reasonable to say its a heavier chakra also, so this will add to the rasengan's mass and create the black hole and hopefully he will be able to move the black hole away from himself like what Nagato did with Chika tensei where it hovers far into the skies to avoid being caught within the gravity himself. This is all depending on how closely kishi is willing to follow the theories physicists have on black holes, I gotta say this all interesting stuff and I can't wait to see the results of this training ark.

Kishi more or less has followed the laws of nature where applicable of course, but sometimes he's gone off in weird directions, for example in Naruto's world lightning beats earth which we all know is total bullshit as earth doesn't conduct electricity. But again for the most part hes followed the laws of nature, I think, but don't quote me here, lighting is stronger than earth based from Chinese mythology something to with gods or something. Kishi has used dimensions so far as well such as with Madara and that mysterious dimension he can warp to, also kakahsi's ms technique sends objects to another dimension and not to mention time-space techniques in general, also genjutsu/soul transfer jutsu are also carried out in another dimension. So a black hole technique can fit into the Naruto universe quite well with all the plot mechanics kishi has put into his manga up until now.

Quoting Naruto after his chat with his mum.
    "To become a bigger badass than my father"

I also just though I'll add the throwback from what we LAST saw from the previous all out battle between Naruto and Sasuke at the valley of the end. It could be a foreshadowing kishi set in place a long time ago.

Here are some other great ideas from "Artifice" about how Naruto could use this jutsu against Madara's defenses and how the move could work if it was used in the manga.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...711#post752711
    Last edited by psukkar; 01-03-2011 at 11:47 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Well, when the Kyuubi uses the Black Ball, it's a nuke. And knowing that Minato modeled the Rasengan after the Bijuu Bomb, I have absolutely no reason to believe that Naruto's new technique is suddenly going to change into a gravity bubble other than it being black and heavy. Maybe there will be more hints to the outcome of the technique before it's used in full for the first time in the decisive battle against Madara, but until then... The Bijuu RasenBomb is going to be the single, most destructive bomb known to the Narutoverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Well, when the Kyuubi uses the Black Ball, it's a nuke. And knowing that Minato modeled the Rasengan after the Bijuu Bomb, I have absolutely no reason to believe that Naruto's new technique is suddenly going to change into a gravity bubble other than it being black and heavy. Maybe there will be more hints to the outcome of the technique before it's used in full for the first time in the decisive battle against Madara, but until then... The Bijuu RasenBomb is going to be the single, most destructive bomb known to the Narutoverse.
    Well that could be the case too but thats assuming it will be the same technique completely with any side affects.
    There's always room for surprises for Naruto, I still remember my shock when Naruto all the sudden threw the wind rasengan, you never know.

You have some good points, but Afro does too. Plus Naruto would be the 3rd Naruto character including Kakashi and Tobi with some kind of black hole attack. That would seem kind of needlessly repetitive. Although it's sole need to be used could be used to counter Madara's black hole abilities so not unnecessary. But who knows, maybe Kishi will go that route instead of Afro's route. If so, I think it would not be the purpose of the attack necessarily but maybe an aftereffect of the attack, like something similar but many more times powerful than Rurouni Kenshin's sword attack that created a vacuum.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Well that could be the case too but thats assuming it will be the same technique completely with any side affects.
    There's always room for surprises for Naruto, I still remember my shock when Naruto all the sudden threw the wind rasengan, you never know.

You probably didn't read the chapters before, when he was training, as it was hinted(almost showed) ;P, + the first time he used it on Kakuzu someone mentioned that jutsu having a shuriken in the name and not being throwed was strange ;P. Oh, well it was easy to predict ;p .

Besides the only ones that can use black hole powers are the bad guys ;P . Main hero my use dark powers, space, time, but not black hole, it's a rule .

Black rasengan won't last long probably, as Naruto is light. If the black one has 8(black) to 2(white), then there can be the withe one with 8(white) to 2 (black) and that's what we will probably see (or have seen if we count the color page).

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    If so, I think it would not be the purpose of the attack necessarily but maybe an aftereffect of the attack
    I agree with you on this. Naruto might detonate the Biju bomb in certain areas of the battlefield in order to create a zone which cancels time-space technique. This will equal the battlefield in favor of Naruto. Kinda similar strategy as to what Sasuke did when he used his fire attack to set up a his lightning attack.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I pretty much think that Kakashis MS power - Kamui - is as close to a black hole as it gets. Going by the definition of black hole, if Narutos new Rasengan were a black hole then time and spacce should wrap around it which would no doubt kill Naruto in the process. Narutos new technique is defintely not a black hole, even though its black and all - dont get confused. Kamui on the other hand perfectly fits, it sucks space and probably delivers it to another dimension. Even Kakashi said that.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    You probably didn't read the chapters before, when he was training, as it was hinted(almost showed) ;P, + the first time he used it on Kakuzu someone mentioned that jutsu having a shuriken in the name and not being throwed was strange ;P. Oh, well it was easy to predict ;p .

Besides the only ones that can use black hole powers are the bad guys ;P . Main hero my use dark powers, space, time, but not black hole, it's a rule .

Black rasengan won't last long probably, as Naruto is light. If the black one has 8(black) to 2(white), then there can be the withe one with 8(white) to 2 (black) and that's what we will probably see (or have seen if we count the color page).
    What do you mean, how was that easy to predict?, he needed sage mode to throw it and sage mode was a completely new thing introduced about natural energy and what not. Naruto without sage can't throw a wind rasengan, and yes it was hinted by choi if I remember correctly as he expected naruto to throw it based from the name and shape but I couldn't think of any way for naruto do it considering how the rasengan the basis of the wind rasengan was needed to be held by Naruto and therefore I was shocked when he actually threw for real.

Read the theories back then. Throwing the FRS was almost a certainty. The only question was how.

Anyway, the Black Hole theory sounds plausible, but I think it would be IMHO an overuse of the space-time concept.

And no the Rasengan isn't solid.

If it is a black hole jutsu, he could use it to collapse Madara's dimension, and that means that madi can't run even if he wants to.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.