Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

My one dislike of Naruto

If Pein and Konan are Jirahya disciples that means the strongest ninjas are from konoha. That is what i dislike about naruto world, it seems every powerful enemy is from konoha. The first major villian, Orochimaru... Konoha. Second major villan Itachi and Kisame... itachi is from konoha, ( im not counting bijus because they are supose to be strong), the leader of the organisation that Deidra, Sasori, Hidan, and Kakuzo belong to is "apparently" from konoha. Tobi has a sharingan and is major villian so... he is from konoha. That is what I dont like about naruto most powerful ninjas belong or were from konoha or are under control from a konoha person ( Sound village is/was uner Orochimarus control). Aside from akatsuki the only competent ninjas are chiyo (dead)and 3 kazekage (dead long time ago) and maybe Haku all others seem really weak or just normal nin. (Temari and Kankuro seems just above normal) even the strongest monster atacks Konoha it just seems konoha is were the most talent is born.

Agreed. This most certainly is one of Kishimoto's flaws. He is sooo obsessed with Konoha not allowing any other countries to really come out. It is sooo stupid how Konoha trains almost all of their major enemies. You think they would figure this out eh?

I agree with this except that in my opinion Haku is one of the strongest ninjas there were in Narutoverse.

if he aged 2 and a half years like the rest of the others he would have been sick. i mean his ice mirrors jutsu was real strong. imagine that he joined konaha after the zabuza fight. how strong would he have been?

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

that and the fact that at 12 or so... he was already stronger than Kakasshi, which we know is Kage lvl. He would had been sick

he was about 15 back then.and although he was strong zabuza was just talking out of his ass.im not sure haku couldve beat kakashi but anyway since we havent really seen much of the other 2 great nin villages there can be a chance of another arc after this one and well be able to see them and root then

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

I just hope thenext arc involves another konoha villian... I want to see more about the hidden villages the other kages and more competent nin who arnt from konoha.

I was hoping that we would learn more about each Jinchuuriki before they actually got captured.

I don't know why it surprises you... It have been stated that the genin of Konoha are the strongest, use that as reference. Of course there are strong shinobi and kunoichi in other countries, but Konoha has most of them, between the allies they were the only to have a shinibo program and an academy, Suna copied the program after they re-afirmed their alliance, I don't know about the other smaller allies like grass, rain, waterfall...

well not all the countries were well developed in the manga except for Konoha and the Sand Village. So really we were only exposed to how those countries functioned and how their ninjas differed (i personally think the sand ninja have some really powerful characters). To me Konoha is like the Unites States, a super power of a nation that has more influence and military then the rest of the ninja world.