Hybrid View

Emperor

Reborn Chapter 319 Discussion/320 Predictions

Reborn 319 is out on http://mangastream.com/

HE'S FINALLY HERE!!! Hibari finally shows up and is ready to kick ass, if there's anyone to show off the power of Vongola he's the guy, I don't think Hibari would tie with someone so my bets are he wins the fight.

Hibari! He won't have much of a trouble here.

Nice chapter. Leave it to Hibari to come arriving to his battle in a helicopter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Gotta love Hibari. I really hope he wins.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Veteran Member
    Shes a moron.. leaving a sick/hurt enma alone with julie/spade.. wtf!?! Although, he is definitely going to show up and show off chromes loyalty to him to tsuna.. and if possible, somehow mukuro..

And, did they just say nothing happened at the hospital? I wonder how byakuran pulled that off, he doesnt have illusions.. I wonder if he just showed up and only talked.. but i doubt it.. I wonder if future mukuro helped out here.. o.O Although, i guess a replacement robot type thing could work.. :-/

Yeah still hoping Yamamoto comes back be4 Tsuna And Enma fight again. I get the feeling this fight might be less 1-sided than people think. The way this storyline is going at least 1 other guadian will tie or lose and go with the vindice. The talk with the 9th just seemed confusing to me.