View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

    14 40.00%
  • Good

    18 51.43%
  • Average

    5 14.29%
  • Epic Fail

    2 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 72
  1. #61
    Vor Lord Icho Tolot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Sasuke has big chakra so spamming isn't an issue. If EMS has a new drawback its gonna be something significant..

    Also Kabuto is confident in his success while Tobi is all scared and shit. That's because A) Kabuto is in control of Nagato, Itachi and likely the real Madara and B) being in essence Orochimaru, Kabuto already is better than Tobi..
    And he is confident that, he can win Madara in a fight. He knows is going to be a difficult fight, but he has means to win, and Madara know that.

  2. #62
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    it was a ok chapter
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  3. #63
    Senior Member Temperjoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,277
    Something just occurred to me. In chapter 512, Madara says he has about 100,000 Zetsu clone troopers. But, in chapter 520, the Intel division spots 20,000 underground, which the ninja army blasts out of the ground. What happened to the other troops? Something tells me that the armies are about to get out-flanked.

  4. #64
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,884
    Zetsu is undetectable underground, so it's possible that 20,000 troops was only a bait.

  5. #65
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Zetsu is undetectable underground, so it's possible that 20,000 troops was only a bait.
    Wtf this was never said or hinted at..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  6. #66
    Sinners blessed hand Raf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    cloud
    Posts
    253
    so...no naruto this week....?
    will it resume next week?
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

    Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

  7. #67
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Wtf this was never said or hinted at..
    http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/521/9005e

    This.

    http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/520/9015e

    And that. Case closed, they aren't detectable by ordinary sensors, the only reason the Zetsus were discovered in time was because the Aburame clan's underground bugs noticed them. Maybe Byakugan users could have seen them if they looked underground hard enough.

  8. #68
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Boom! something else to add to the sig Jynx???
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

  9. #69
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/521/9005e

    This.

    http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/520/9015e

    And that. Case closed, they aren't detectable by ordinary sensors, the only reason the Zetsus were discovered in time was because the Aburame clan's underground bugs noticed them. Maybe Byakugan users could have seen them if they looked underground hard enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Boom! something else to add to the sig Jynx???
    Ummm no dummies. Zero said Zetsu's were undetectable underground, its not that they couldn't be detected, its just they weren't looking underground. Ao even said "widen the detection range MOVE IT DOWN!!" Big difference between being "undetectable" and just flying under the radar dipshits..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  10. #70
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,884
    The fact that only 20,000 from 100,000 troops were found may mean that they allowed them to be found. Another strange thing is that they just dissolved like mud golems that white zatsu is capable of creating:

    Spoiler!


    This would mean that the 100,000 army is intact and only the clones from the jutsu were destroyed.

    Zetsu appeared undetectable from underground many times, the best example is the Hokage council were he was able to slip like it was nothing (they probably had many sesnors, including the mist byakugan user).

    You would probably ask, why is he then undetectable underground. It's pretty simple, as he himself is made of such element.
    Zetsu army was born from a tree that is linked to souless human that is linked to a statue that has a bijuu inside it. He don't cover underground, he is the ground.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •