18 51.43%
  • Average

5 14.29%
  • Epic Fail

2 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    The chakra form behind Zabuza reminds me of Oro's cursed seal. Or Most probably it symbolizes the transformation of the zombies into mindless killing machine.
    Wasn't that just something of Zabuza's?

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v04/c032/15.html

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Wasn't that just something of Zabuza's?

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v04/c032/15.html
    Great catch, I hadn't noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Hardly, it just warps something to another place as far as I can tell.
    Another dimension as per what Kakashi said when he warped the Deidara nuke.

Maybe Zabuza had a kekkei genkai that awakened before his death ?

That reminded me how Zabuza was badass, cuting someone's head with a kunai in his teeth

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    the highlight was definitely the conclusion of Madara and Kabuto's chat. I love how Kabuto is playing a dangerous game while Madara has to keep a really close eye on him to make sure only Kabuto is used in their arrangement. And I agree with everyone here who thinks Kabuto's way to stop ET is a trap of some kind. I'm guessing the white zetsu spores are so that black zetsu can track him anywhere and spy on him. Gonna be a good battle when their alliance goes sour.

And it was nice of Kishi to use Haku and Zabuza's return to highlight how far Naruto has come since their battle, oh so long ago. I can't wait to see how ET's dramatic change pans out next chapter.
    I was thinking that the white spores are a means of draining Kabuto's chakra if he ever gets the upper hand on Mr. Potato Eyes. At least thats what I thought they did at the Kage summit.

Has Madara or whatever you'd like to call him even done anything in this war aside from initiate it to the Kage's?

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    Has Madara or whatever you'd like to call him even done anything in this war aside from initiate it to the Kage's?
    He killed that one Aburame dude. Snapped his neck real good. +1 for Madara I'd say lol.

Well, aside from starting the war, preparing for it by gathering Bijuu and growing a massive army of Zetsu spawned from the First Hokage's cells over the course of many years, preparing a Rinnegan, and getting Sasuke on his side with an EMS, I guess Madara hasn't done all that much.

Granted, despite all that, he's yet to show his hand at all. I don't think he'll seriously fight unless he knows Kabuto's not in a position to backstab him, and Kabuto won't backstab until Madara lets his guard down, so we'll see.

The power play we've seen between Madara and Kabuto over the last few chapters should give us some idea of why Madara hasn't entered battle yet. If nothing else, he's guarding Sasuke. Can't have Kabuto (and Itachi and Nagato) capturing Sasuke while Madara messes around with the Kages.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Zabuza is actually one of my favourite villians(if youd call him that) hes not set on contolling the shinobi world or some gay shit like that. He just wandered the world with Haku. Lee vs Haku.......OMG so much awesome.

Cool

Wasn't sure or didn't fully understand B/c they didn't really show in the panels but the second the Zetsu clones got spit out of the earth, they were all destroyed? and none like reformed?

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    nice ch, sakara made an appearence this chapter i beat she'll be useless in this war lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    He killed that one Aburame dude. Snapped his neck real good. +1 for Madara I'd say lol.
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Zabuza and Haku were the focal points of the chapter for me. Along with Kabuto's snarkiness, I'm really liking his sarcastic and ambiguous retorts to the ever cautious Madara. As far as villains go Kabuto outranks Madara by a country mile for me personally.

Haku's smile in reaction to finding out about Naruto's success was great. Truly one of the best arcs this series has had. Naruto really would be a lot different if he hadn't met up with Haku. In a way he was the person who got him on the path to becoming the resourceful, determined, knucklehead willing to fight the world ten times over just to make sure not a single thing hurt his friends.

It's becoming evidently easy to remember why I enjoyed their characters. Shame they got killed off so early, for minor characters they sure made a lasting impression.
    Agreed on everything. Although I miss Kabuto clever use of medical ninjutsu. When those opposing Naruto get the new stuff instead of improving on the classics they just forget the classics. That is the 1 good thing about Naruto never letting go of his old jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Naruto saying he wants to becoming Hokage over and over again it's OK, since that's his character. But the off screen over reminiscence about his pass achievements with other characters its beating a dead horse for me. The only time I actually enjoyed it was after the Pein arc village thing and the Elder from the sand dying, but now everyone doing it....well I just hope Kakashi doesn't become Naruto's reminiscence campaign.
    Too bad Kakashi is prince of the Naruto's reminiscence campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Zabuza is actually one of my favourite villians(if youd call him that) hes not set on contolling the shinobi world or some gay shit like that. He just wandered the world with Haku. Lee vs Haku.......OMG so much awesome.
    Agreed. It's always interesting(SARCASM) in stories where and when we the audience enter into the story things eventually become about the whole planet or planets or universe, which had been surviving fine until now. Why not just stick to the everyday less goal oriented a little more instead of making villains so world-changing/controlling evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Maybe Zabuza had a kekkei genkai that awakened before his death ?

That reminded me how Zabuza was badass, cuting someone's head with a kunai in his teeth
    Now that would be a surprise.