18 51.43%
  • Average

5 14.29%
  • Epic Fail

2 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    And come on, Paulbee... He runs off without Sasuke because Madara is standing in his way. Whatever he needs Sasuke for is not gonna happen with Madara around, so he's just biding his time waiting for the right moment to do what he wants to do.
    I should have Mentioned that Surely Kabuto could have seen this coming. Surely he should have expected a backstab-no-jutsu from Madara at the very least and known that Madara won't give away his Precious Sasuke Uchiha with newly found EMS.

I suppose that Kabuto May be unaware of the Geddou Mazou aspect of Madara's plan, which would probably leave Sasuke as an empty husk, useless to him. It could also be that this whole Gambit was just to be able to plant Kabuto's chakra inside the GM (inside Captain Yamato). If that is the case the Kabuto actually succeeded.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

- The tension between Kabuto and Tobi/Madara is great you can tell somethings brewing and Madara's words may come back to haunt Kabuto being cocky about Edo having no down side.

- Kabuto has his sights on learning the Rinnegans power now as well as the Sharingan.

- lol that fat Edo Mist Ninja ran to get help I thought he was coming to help Deidara

- I might be mistaken but I thought I saw Hanzou with Chiyo's group

- I almost forgot Zetsu ability to merge with the ground makes him almost impossible to detect

- Finally some names on the mystery ninja Pakura of the Sand and Gari of the Stone and looks like the movie had it right they got Blood limits.

- I defiantly feel since the Zetsu's outnumber Shinobi they are gonna come by the sea traveling under the ground under the ocean and launch a surprise attack on Cloud HQ all of which is a distraction so they can focus on getting the Bijuu.

- Kabuto can sense what his Edo bodies are doing so now hes unleashing the Demon Zabuza.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

To answer a few comments I've seen:

- Kabuto has more than one trump card. He has a secret, ultimate technique besides Edo Tensei, and then he has his Mystery Coffin.

- Kabuto can't risk approaching Sasuke until Madara is out of the picture, so his priority is perfecting his backstabbing. He still wants Sasuke's eyes for achieving his goal (understanding/mastering all jutsu is the SAME as obtaining Rikudou's power).

- Madara probably won't go to battle himself until he likewise has Kabuto out of the picture. He's got to figure out Kabuto's weakness, or else catch him off guard. That mystery coffin has him scared, and he doesn't even know about Kabuto's other trump card.

- Wonder what the Edo Tensei power up will be.

- Hope Zabuza "lives" to see Naruto in action.

It was a nice chapter.

To me it was a average chapter.

I was expecting the war, but we got another prelude to the war.

Now we know who are going to fight, and I hope next chapter we see the actual fight and finally a mindless zombie, so no hug hug jutsu on Zabuza at least.

And i live you guys a question:

Kakashi warp should send Zabuza to another dimension and the fight is done, right??

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post

Kakashi warp should send Zabuza to another dimension and the fight is done, right??
    Hardly, it just warps something to another place as far as I can tell. If Kakashi has his own personal dimension space similar to what Tobi had where he warped Sasuke then perhaps. In any case you do understand that Kakashi just cant whip out MS jutsu so easily its like opening the gates to Gai. It leaves him weakened and they are in the middle of a War where they are outnumbered and enemies are everywhere.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I know that, the only one who can fight, get exhausted and get a break is Sasuke .

But my point is, that would end the fight, Zabuza would be living "forever" in another dimension.

Since Kakashi can not use kamui on Madara, who is worth of that? Kabuto, Sasuke, Hanzo....

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Kabuto didn't "run off without Sasuke". The agreement between him and Madara was that Sasuke was off limits until after the war:

http://ani-haven.net/hr-alpha/Naruto/491/7

Until this war ends Madara and Kabuto are effectively allies. Kabuto's actions right after he left Madara proves as much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    So even after this chapter and how Kabuto mentioned Madara in that smug way to piss Tobi off. You idiots still want to call Tobi, Madara Uchiha..? Smh, damn fools..
    I was in that boat too, Jynx, but after following the link that Moork provided for an entirely different point, I see Kabuto refers to Uchiha Madara in the third person, AND THEN switches to the second-person by saying you truly are in a league of your own. Why would he need to say that "Uchiha Madara" part, especially when talking to the same "Uchiha Madara", unless he was stressing something about it. To make it worse, "Uchiha madara" then responds "Wise guy", essentially acknowledging the fact that Kabuto is flaunting his knowledge of who Tobi really is...or is not.

And since I'm certain this post should belong in another thread of some kind unless I say something about the chapter...umm....umm...Birds hunt in pairs. Yay!
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 12-16-2010 at 02:55 PM.

Nice chapter. Page 9, looks like a bunch of ants bursting out of an ant hill.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

the highlight was definitely the conclusion of Madara and Kabuto's chat. I love how Kabuto is playing a dangerous game while Madara has to keep a really close eye on him to make sure only Kabuto is used in their arrangement. And I agree with everyone here who thinks Kabuto's way to stop ET is a trap of some kind. I'm guessing the white zetsu spores are so that black zetsu can track him anywhere and spy on him. Gonna be a good battle when their alliance goes sour.

And it was nice of Kishi to use Haku and Zabuza's return to highlight how far Naruto has come since their battle, oh so long ago. I can't wait to see how ET's dramatic change pans out next chapter.