18 51.43%
  • Average

5 14.29%
  • Epic Fail

2 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Has nothing to do with the Manga. In any situation where ppl hold on the ideas that are obviously wrong, gets me annoyed.. Stupid ppl in general are annoying..
    Then what makes you so sure that his name is actually "Tobi"?

Nice chapter. Could Kabuto's "that Jutsu" be that he has merged with the white snake and they constantly share chakra, so if he is caught in Genjutsu the snake upsets the flow (kind of like a Bijuu can do) to render the Genjutsu useless? That way ET would be basically unstoppable (if Kabuto is now imune to Genjutsu) - besides the hug-no-jutsu flaw of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Naruto wanting to be Hokage thing is a memory recollection,so it's OK.
    2) Rikudo SO6P has/had the greatest power Ever, of course every villain wants his power
    3) Chioba again mentions Kabuto's improvement of ET over Nidaime and Oro's ET. What are the differences?
    4) Kabuto runs off without Sasuke. What did he need Sasuke for...Definitely it wasn't to body swap, or for a revenge match. He could have attacked Sasuke anytime he wanted
    Naruto saying he wants to becoming Hokage over and over again it's OK, since that's his character. But the off screen over reminiscence about his pass achievements with other characters its beating a dead horse for me. The only time I actually enjoyed it was after the Pein arc village thing and the Elder from the sand dying, but now everyone doing it....well I just hope Kakashi doesn't become Naruto's reminiscence campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Has nothing to do with the Manga. In any situation where ppl hold on the ideas that are obviously wrong, gets me annoyed.. Stupid ppl in general are annoying..
    You have NOTHING to bitch about, I enjoy reading the Naruto threads more than One Piece threads.

You are blessed motherf*cker and don't you forget it.

Kabuto, saying to Madara that someone has to cast gengutso to him and force him to do some seals to disable Edo tensie, is actually luring Madara into a trap. I can imagine a scenario wherein Madara would cast gengutso at Kabuto and do the seals only to find out that he is trapped by him with his own gengutso-counter. This would probably enable Kabuto take over Madara's Body. Kinda similar to Sasuke countering the body control technique of orochimaro. Kabuto must have studied how to counter sharingan-gengutso so as not to make the same mistake his master made. By accomplishing this, he has definitely surpassed Oro even more.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Kabuto messed up the beginning with his dues ex machina nonsense, but Zabuza and Haku saved the second half, proving that even as bad as Naruto has gotten these days, those two can always make it better.

Although I really hope they don't become mindless zombies

Decent chapter that was almost ruined by the return of "THAT" jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The chakra form behind Zabuza reminds me of Oro's cursed seal. Or Most probably it symbolizes the transformation of the zombies into mindless killing machine.

Rock Lee vs Haku... This will become a battle of speed!
    Which is faster, Lee's Chakra Gates or Haku's Bloodline limit? I wanna see this match.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    The chakra form behind Zabuza reminds me of Oro's cursed seal. Or Most probably it symbolizes the transformation of the zombies into mindless killing machine.

Rock Lee vs Haku... This will become a battle of speed!
    Which is faster, Lee's Chakra Gates or Haku's Bloodline limit? I wanna see this match.
    if lee doesn`t have Hug Hug no jutsu..even if he can circling the world in 1 minute..it still pointless.

I just wanna see if lee can out speed Haku's bloodline limit. Whether he loses because of Haku's indestructibility or not is simply consequential.

lee will outspeed haku bloodline limit.the snotted nosed brat naruto can break it, why can`t he?but it still pointless.

and btw http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/13991999/5
    where is kabuchimaru glasses.

Theoretically, he sure can... However, it's still different seeing it drawn...
    And with some kind of power up the zombies seem to be having, Lee will have more difficult time now than Naruto had then.
    If he manages to pulverize Haku, then it can give other Shinobis the opportunity to set up something to immobilize her or seal her soul since she is still materializing . So it's not as pointless as you think it is.
    Might Guy is the one holding off the Bloodlimit guy with spiky hair, isn't he?