• Average

5 14.29%
  • Epic Fail

2 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It was a decent chapter. Glad to see Hinata. :3

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nice ch, sakara made an appearence this chapter i beat she'll be useless in this war lol.

Good Chapter!!! I have to give Madara his props, this guy is not easy to fool by a long shot. Like I've said before, Madara is old school and knows Kabuto's up to something. My best guess is Sasuke will end up fighting Kaubuto. The only thing that seems to have caught Madara off guard was Naruto's ability to change people, but even then he had a back up plan for peins death. In Naruto he is still the greatest mystery to me....
    Last edited by MOTS; 12-16-2010 at 05:33 AM.
    "RESPECT"

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    3) Chioba again mentions Kabuto's improvement of ET over Nidaime and Oro's ET. What are the differences?
    4) Kabuto runs off without Sasuke. What did he need Sasuke for...Definitely it wasn't to body swap, or for a revenge match. He could have attacked Sasuke anytime he wanted
    Well, for one, the most obvious thing is the fact that Kabuto's controlling so many bodies at one time. But if I had to take some guesses at the differences between Edo Tensei under Kabuto and Edo Tensei under Nidaime, I'd say that Nidaime didn't have that talisman that bent the zombies to his complete will and restored the bodies to a battle ready condition. And with Kabuto's use, he's modified the talisman to the point where he can give the zombies can still have their personalities, but still maintain control over them. Oro's talisman just turned them into mindless killing machines from the moment it was inserted. There's more than likely more to it than just that, but I just think the development of that talisman is where the improvements to Edo Tensei mostly come from.

And come on, Paulbee... He runs off without Sasuke because Madara is standing in his way. Whatever he needs Sasuke for is not gonna happen with Madara around, so he's just biding his time waiting for the right moment to do what he wants to do.

Zabuza and Haku were the focal points of the chapter for me. Along with Kabuto's snarkiness, I'm really liking his sarcastic and ambiguous retorts to the ever cautious Madara. As far as villains go Kabuto outranks Madara by a country mile for me personally.

Haku's smile in reaction to finding out about Naruto's success was great. Truly one of the best arcs this series has had. Naruto really would be a lot different if he hadn't met up with Haku. In a way he was the person who got him on the path to becoming the resourceful, determined, knucklehead willing to fight the world ten times over just to make sure not a single thing hurt his friends.

It's becoming evidently easy to remember why I enjoyed their characters. Shame they got killed off so early, for minor characters they sure made a lasting impression.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    So even after this chapter and how Kabuto mentioned Madara in that smug way to piss Tobi off. You idiots still want to call Tobi, Madara Uchiha..? Smh, damn fools..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    So even after this chapter and how Kabuto mentioned Madara in that smug way to piss Tobi off. You idiots still want to call Tobi, Madara Uchiha..? Smh, damn fools..
    Maybe so, but you're the idiot for taking a manga so seriously.

Kabuto didn't "run off without Sasuke". The agreement between him and Madara was that Sasuke was off limits until after the war:

http://ani-haven.net/hr-alpha/Naruto/491/7

Until this war ends Madara and Kabuto are effectively allies. Kabuto's actions right after he left Madara proves as much.

Honestly never thought ild here Zabuza say that although he seemed to welcome death. They both seem to take pride in Naruto, its sad how enemies have to become allies in the circumstance they are put in.

I cant wait to see Kabuto v. Madara this war is starting to look like a prequal to that.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Maybe so, but you're the idiot for taking a manga so seriously.
    Has nothing to do with the Manga. In any situation where ppl hold on the ideas that are obviously wrong, gets me annoyed.. Stupid ppl in general are annoying..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..