• |3| Average

9 33.33%
  • |2| Bad

4 14.81%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    You know what will happen? Ichigo will get his shinigami powers back, and the result of Zangetsu and Hichigo merging will give Ichigo funky new powers and a new outfit being a reverse colored white shihakso like Hichigo wears(hence BLEACH), possibly some kind of helmet or mask though that would kinda go against what a true blending would signify.
    Bah, but black has kind of become Ichigo's trademark over the years... I remember when his reiatsu was still animated as blue, haha! Black also makes sense considering his family name. A new outfit is possible though, and it will probably look great as usual. I think Kubo has always designed Ichigo's outfits well. It's one of the things I really find to be on the plus side when it comes to Bleach, characters don't run around in the same clothes all the time when they are civilians. A useless blurb: Ichigo's clothing reflects past and current fashion trends (but hey, we already know that Kubo likes fashion).

EDIT
    I don't know where to post this but it doesn't quite warrant its own thread...

http://animefinds.blogspot.com/2010/...d-eyes-by.html

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    You know what will happen? Ichigo will get his shinigami powers back, and the result of Zangetsu and Hichigo merging will give Ichigo funky new powers and a new outfit being a reverse colored white shihakso like Hichigo wears(hence BLEACH), possibly some kind of helmet or mask though that would kinda go against what a true blending would signify.
    Thats pretty awesome..

Bleach's new motto-- "Don't bleach your black clothes." Or, "What happens when you bleach your shihakso?" :-p

I feel like he should have some horns if he has mask or helmet, though.. and long hair, period... XD
    Also, what color would his bankai and getsugas be? o.o

Also, what color would his bankai and getsugas be? o.o
    White and blue I guess, since Kubo seems to like opposite themes.

Man, Kojima is such a good friend to Ichigo. Buying him tickets to cinema, dvds, trips, funding an organisation to restore his power...

Initiate
    i like the idea of ichigo still maintaining zangetsu but in a slightly different style.
    On the topic you all seem to get a bit bitchy about though, the story moving so slowly, am i the only one who has thought mabey hes doing it on purpose, because no matter how much everyone bitches and complains there still going to read it because they want to see what happens next. The guy is simply taking advantage of peoples need to know whats going on and whats happening next and making a hell of a lot of money out of it.

^ It may be and may be not. In reality all mangas could be like that, it's just that most aren't allowed to fool around, to progress story steadily and precisely. Bassically most have to make fast transitions from their normal peace to action/interesting part were they loose sometimes half of their value. It's just business in the end. The first thing that mangaka whant to do, is write - draw manga, only then can consider what and how he whants to do it.

use "Fullbring" on Facebook and destroy it. hahahahahahaaa.