• |3| Average

9 33.33%
  • |2| Bad

4 14.81%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Completely agree with Zero.

I'm enjoying the pacing and the mysterious vibe from Xcution. I just thought it was disappointing that they're there to restore his powers.
    You know, I always wanted to date a girl named "The Power"

Quote Originally Posted by lordmacintoshii View Post
    Okay someone clarify this for me. Is Ichigo meant to be a lame character? Why would he rely on new characters for help when he's got friends and the vizards? Seriously, for someone who ranks high in his class this is getting ridiculous. Or plot development --which is okay I guess.

Reminds me of the Vizard arc actually. Said he didn't need their help but then went to them anyway. To be honest, I don't like his character much.

Don't know what's with Orihime and the need for non-sequitors these few chapters.
    I was thinking that too about Ichigo reading this, why rely on these new guys? Over his friends who been through hell and back with him? But I like to think Ichigo is planning something, yes I think he improved in a smart way. So he's probably trying get some information about these guys his own way.

Did you mean non-sequiturs? If so isn't this the arc that settles the Orihime/Ichigo/Rukia love triangle? Why I thought she was getting that screen time.

Of course you're gonna like it. You sir are a Bleachtard, prolly the true king of the bleachtards.
    Well, it's also a bit boring to read how you all disliked it... yet the poll doesn't even seem to reflect your opinions. I mean, discussing how much the chapter sucks does not necessarily discuss the chapter per se, if you get what I mean, especially if it's arguments that are so 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I too liked the chapter. Sure the pace is a little slow but I think that is intentional, beyond obvious Kubo trolling. The chapters have been setting up a sort of mystery movie type feeling which is a refreshing break from the hack slash hack slash train hack slash that has been Bleach for the last couple years.
    Aye, at this point I don't want Ichigo to have his powers back, I want Kubo to continue on this film noir style O.O

Ichigo's in a tough spot. He doesn't have the security of Rukia as a confidant and friend anymore and feels anyone else wouldn't get what he's going through. She also suffered a loss of her powers way back during Bleach's intro so she'd be able to relate with his situation. He acts a lot differently when she's not around, I think he's come to rely on her more than he cares to admit.
    This is true as well, which is why I became so disappointed in Rukia's new position. Even though Ichigo obviously got friends they are just nakama, people he can use for various reasons and he cares on that kind of level but the care itself is more symbolic - it's kind of a subconscious playing out on his mother death's over and over. But Ichigo doesn't really know any of his friends nor does he confide in them but Rukia which again is shown in their closeness. They are just people he hangs around with whereas Rukia is the only person he has shown any kind of actual emotional connection too. Makes me think of back of that panel when Grimmjow fatally wounded Rukia and Ichigo actually seems to be in a shock-status that people go into when they realize a loved one is dead or is about to die (otherwise Orihime wouldn't have cared so much over the way he behaved in that panel), whereas in other situations he usually just goes mad.
    Last edited by LeaT; 12-16-2010 at 08:58 AM.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Spoiler!

it feels like the lasts 2-3 chapters should really be just 1 chapter. kubo is tryin to make everything overly dramatic by making us analyze everything the characters are saying.

This new guy kuugo smells like left over aizen ~ eewww

And when did bleach become a drama

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Of course you're gonna like it. You sir are a Bleachtard, prolly the true king of the bleachtards.
    Btw, whatever happened to him?
    Hey,Roku you Stole My Bannerrr^^

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Spoiler!

it feels like the lasts 2-3 chapters should really be just 1 chapter. kubo is tryin to make everything overly dramatic by making us analyze everything the characters are saying.

This new guy kuugo smells like left over aizen ~ eewww

And when did bleach become a drama
    right....Kubo is going fucking overboard with the Text-bubble panels. When Oda has a conversation, at least he shows the participants at all times, from different angles to make it interesting.
    This week I counted 20 panels (including footshots) completely devoid of anything going on, with maybe a text bubble slapped over it. Some of them are literally Black Background + bubble. Considering how Kubo loves his extreme close-ups of simple things, like the card, and to have people cut-off or shown from behind in the panels, and it must be easy as hell to draw Bleach nowadays.

Just look at the TWO FUCKING WHOLE PAGES to show Notaizens shoulder, a bartender, and two new characters so far in the middle/background that they're smudgy and undetailed.

Oh, and Ichigo is seeing these guys...from a group called Xcution...for help? He has No one else?
    What about fucking Chad, isn't he somone else? Or are you just assuming he got offed by default?
    If you want strong guys to protect your friends, then what about the Urahara shop, or your own father you utter dipshit?

And wanting to know about Isshin was a lie huh. Kubo might have changed his mind concerning (I.E. not being being able to come up with) The Isshin backstory.

Xcution 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8(troll god rock),9...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Completely agree with Zero.

I'm enjoying the pacing and the mysterious vibe from Xcution. I just thought it was disappointing that they're there to restore his powers.
    have you thought about why they want to restore ichigo's powers ??

getting mad of that idea. and and of the idea why kurosaki karin is getting involved and in which way ??

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    And where the hell is kon at!

So, we know that:
    - Ichigo can use his phone, yay,
    - that building was remodeled for training (it's one big hall ;O),
    - Chad is the one with the cash in their organistation (joke),
    - Ginjou's cross is a sign of Xcetiuon ?
    - Orihime should use her "talents" to get Ichigo, not stupid walk - talk,
    - Ginjou not only knows something about Ishin, but seems to know all, like his real name that Ryuken knows and probably Urahara as well,
    - Ichigo is dumb. He should go to the person that already helped him regain his powers once. Arghhhhh, stupid teenager,
    - hmmmmmmmmmmmm, at least the art is still good .

I gave it 3.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    And where the hell is kon at!
    eaten Offscreen by hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    and is it just me, or is that charm hanging from the chain around the new guy's neck seem kind of like something a Quincy would wear?
    Yeah I noticed it too but if I remember correctly one more segment is needed for it to look like a Quincy's own.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

right....Kubo is going fucking overboard with the Text-bubble panels. When Oda has a conversation, at least he shows the participants at all times, from different angles to make it interesting.
    This week I counted 20 panels (including footshots) completely devoid of anything going on, with maybe a text bubble slapped over it. Some of them are literally Black Background + bubble. Considering how Kubo loves his extreme close-ups of simple things, like the card, and to have people cut-off or shown from behind in the panels, and it must be easy as hell to draw Bleach nowadays.

Just look at the TWO FUCKING WHOLE PAGES to show Notaizens shoulder, a bartender, and two new characters so far in the middle/background that they're smudgy and undetailed.
    Ok you just need to stop reading Bleach if your just gonna complain about it. Your complaining about panels and text bubbles, are freakin kidding me.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

Oh, and Ichigo is seeing these guys...from a group called Xcution...for help? He has No one else?
    What about fucking Chad, isn't he somone else? Or are you just assuming he got offed by default?
    If you want strong guys to protect your friends, then what about the Urahara shop, or your own father you utter dipshit?

And wanting to know about Isshin was a lie huh. Kubo might have changed his mind concerning (I.E. not being being able to come up with) The Isshin backstory.

Xcution 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8(troll god rock),9...
    If he wanted to go ask Urahara for help he would have done it already. Isshin is off who knows where so he could of asked him but I don't think he would.....This whole arc is supposed to be about Isshin so I doubt Kubo up and changed his mind about where he wants to take the story.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,