6 17.14%
  • |3| Average

1 2.86%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I Agree Camie is much sexier, the laughter at sanjis condition has turned to pitty the jokes getting a bit old but I dont see Oda changing it till after the Fishman arc just because its only fair that sanjis perversions come at a price. IMO Caribou only will need 1 or 2 haki powered punches to really take him out hes a logia user who relys to much on his fruit power.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    Somehow I doubt Caribou being accidentally let out of that barrel is even a good sign even if it would only take Luffy and maybe Ussop to put him in line. That nutter planned on killing the Straw Hats at Fishman Island, and so there's a good chance he may end up throwing his loyalties with those fishman pirates.
    Hammond's boss must definitely be a brother to Arlong. He kinda looks a cross between Street Fighter M. Bison and Death Note Ryuk. Still a neat design.

On the plus side, Kaimie got sexier-looking! And......0_0 *major nosebleed* Mermaids!
    Looking forward to the Neptune Army.
    I don't think he's a brother, more likely a friend from the original fishman crew Arlong split from. I'm predicting his race to be a Great White Shark Fishman.

man this was epic chapter
    sanji was just too funny
    love how oda shows his trauma :d
    i wonder wath happend to the others they are probably with the sunny
    looks like it's gonna be a nice arc
    i just hope oda won't strech it out to long
    still waiting for the SH to go to the NW

Fuck! I had a feeling Arlong has a brother much more stronger than him that Hammond is working for but never really posted it. Oh well...

Oda's joke on Sanji may be getting old but heck it's still funny as hell. Kinda weird though he mentioned robo bones and green but forgot to mention Robin.

sig made by me

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    I love how you edit your posts before anyone(me) can shoot down the idiocy in them ^ But i saw what you said and you should hope FM didn't read it..
    He needs to learn about simply story telling, but wants to learn about Politics instead.

Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    I have a feeling that they'll let him out of the barrel at the end of the arc when they're having their trademark SH celebration party since the mermaids think it's a barrel of alcohol. Priceless moment in the making
    I hope this comes true not a fan of Caribo. But most likely he will have a part in this arc getting involved with Luffy's enemies one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i agree with this and yeah it seems like there is some kind of civil war going on. and like i said in my previous post i really want to learn more about the politics and where every thing is at.
    Civil war? You don't even know who the fuck are the Neptune Army. They could be the law enforcements of fishman island for all we know. Stop repeating your inane posts if someone wanted to discuss anything interesting with you they would. Like Politics matter to pirates , why don't you actually go to college and take a English class or 2, creative story writing is good one usually under Film.

Anyone find Pandaman?

When I look at the picture of all the mermaids together I have to say...
    The blonde one holding the fish is the hottest.
    No competition there.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    The "gang-war" isn't really confirmed yet...
    anyway, nice chapter as usual.
    I'd love to know more about the island's structure aswell as its districts.
    Also, where those mermen are and what they doing? (facing the fishmen in a war perhaps?)
    Perhaps they are the Neptune army? or it could be Jimbei's faction...
    And ofc, the obvious question: younger or older brother.
    They were worried another group would find them which does somehow show a power struggle within the island. Only question is the Neptune Army good or another bad group.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Anyone find Pandaman?
    I couldn't but I found Nemo!!

sig made by me

Banned
    Anyone else think that in the picture of the mermaids together that some of the mermaids laid some eggs? I mean look at those clumps of oval shaped things and the one was trying to get sanji to fertilize them I bet lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Andytheass View Post
    Anyone else think that in the picture of the mermaids together that some of the mermaids laid some eggs? I mean look at those clumps of oval shaped things and the one was trying to get sanji to fertilize them I bet lol.
    Sounds like a futurama moment.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT