• |3| Average

1 2.86%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    "I found it this is all bluee!" Haha

So if Camie saved those 4 wonder who saved the other 5, Hatchan?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    Chapter is Awesome, and hey where is the poll, oh well. It looks like Arlong may be back but it could still be someone different.

Oh and just to let some oh u guys know this will be my last tread that I post on. When the next one come outs I am done. I know some of u don't care but just letting u know
    Damn if only it was someone else typing this. Peace MDLF!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    jump will be back after the holidays
    and it was a great chapter great to see camie and know that hachi is all better i bet hachi saves the others and i have a feeling that fish man guy maybe have a close relationship with arlong. but who knows cool chapter and i loved see sanji hold it together also LOL at the barrel.
    The fuck? You have a feeling, it's common sense since he is part of the arlong pirates, who won't be close to Arlong repping his pirate sign.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 12-15-2010 at 11:25 PM.

maybe jinbei found the other group
    good chapter

*fapfapfapfap*
    Mermaids....
    *fapfapfapfap*

Yeah, I know, I'm a pervert. The place looks awsome though

but any way i was thinking something, the neptunian army? so that must mean that the new fish man pirates must not be full control over fish man island. so maybe jimbi is still partly in power? i am interested in learning more about the political structure of the island.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I love how you edit your posts before anyone(me) can shoot down the idiocy in them ^ But i saw what you said and you should hope FM didn't read it..

We can assume the neptunian army are the good guys. And Jimbei's nickname is "Knight of the sea" ahhh it's all coming together ;O. So i'm betting Jimbei's just a high-ranked member of the army and that possibly means Fishman King :O. But if there is going to be a new member, i think we'll meet him/her when we meet the neptunian army

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Well it seems the island is in a gang war like X Marco and I predicted. Wow those were beautiful mermaids he is an amazing artist. Still the crew gets split up way to often but it certainly makes things interesting. I wonder when the beautiful mermaids will release the mud man.

Also my guess is the head of the new fishmen is... Arlongs brother hes bigger badder but not necessarily older.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Well it seems the island is in a gang war like X Marco and I predicted. Wow those were beautiful mermaids he is an amazing artist. Still the crew gets split up way to often but it certainly makes things interesting. I wonder when the beautiful mermaids will release the mud man.

Also my guess is the head of the new fishmen is... Arlongs brother hes bigger badder but not necessarily older.
    I have a feeling that they'll let him out of the barrel at the end of the arc when they're having their trademark SH celebration party since the mermaids think it's a barrel of alcohol. Priceless moment in the making

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post

i agree with this and yeah it seems like there is some kind of civil war going on. and like i said in my previous post i really want to learn more about the politics and where every thing is at.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Somehow I doubt Caribou being accidentally let out of that barrel is even a good sign even if it would only take Luffy and maybe Ussop to put him in line. That nutter planned on killing the Straw Hats at Fishman Island, and so there's a good chance he may end up throwing his loyalties with those fishman pirates.
    Hammond's boss must definitely be a brother to Arlong. He kinda looks a cross between Street Fighter M. Bison and Death Note Ryuk. Still a neat design.

On the plus side, Kaimie got sexier-looking! And......0_0 *major nosebleed* Mermaids!
    Looking forward to the Neptune Army.

The "gang-war" isn't really confirmed yet...
    anyway, nice chapter as usual.
    I'd love to know more about the island's structure aswell as its districts.
    Also, where those mermen are and what they doing? (facing the fishmen in a war perhaps?)
    Perhaps they are the Neptune army? or it could be Jimbei's faction...
    And ofc, the obvious question: younger or older brother.