1 2.86%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    something one piece related.... Someone said a couple posts back that it was never said that arlong was jimbei's equal but in fact it actually did say that in the manga. So yeah...

Anyway, Mangashare really needs a block button.... i swear if the 95% of us who don't like cross on this site could block him then these forums would be so much like what they used to be.

Cross, i know you just ignore all this and go on being idiotic but please answer me this:

Have you ever actually read One Piece?
    Block button would be sex.

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Cross777, 2 years of training isn't enough for you? Bullshit! Why would they train with each other. Did it even happen for the SH's to train with each other?
    Think he's still butthurt about the chapter 597 time skip that was inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    WOW ok my bad i should have worded it better. let me put it this way. when pro sports team come back from the off season do they jump straight back in to the season. no. they hold training camp first, not because they need more practice but because the team needs to get there chemistry back they need to jell again. i did not mean train as in they needed to be stronger B4 they move on, what i meant witch is what i have said months ago, they will need to work on chemistry and get reacquainted with each other again. i think they will take some time (week or two in the story line tops) after the arc to do that. training was a terrible choice of words MY BAD.
    Not only don't you know sh*t about One Piece being the worst One Piece Fan in existence.

You don't know sh*t about sports. Chemistry? The F*ck? They ain't dating each other, the obvious reason they train more is to get better than before or they'll fall behind next season.

It's simple, just go to school, get your ass off the chair ignore the PC and educate yourself.

I recommend English class and sociology.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I honestly thought that it was gonna be a Rocky Balboa training montage, i was pretty sure that it was unspoken fact among us....
    Aren't you like 13, the f*ck you know about Rocky to be making jokes about that.

Happy Holidays motherf*ckers.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 12-24-2010 at 03:03 AM.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    spoilers are out suprise! it looks like will get a one piece chapter this week or maybe early next week

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    hmmm..maybe next week...i never read spoilers.....maybe it will be out in monday.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Sh_tHappenz View Post
    Lol at how many posts you have. And does any one no when the next chap. is comming out. Im pretty anxious.
    what that mean man, u want me gone or something

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    hmmm..maybe next week...i never read spoilers.....maybe it will be out in monday.
    yea good plan not reading them, they are SO not worth it and I sure hope it comes out early like monday, I think it did last year
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

yeah i think i remember that to lets hope so, and just to be a Debbie downer i have not looked at them but this early they could be fake. and just for the hell of it remember no spoilers here. LOL.
    Last edited by cross777; 12-24-2010 at 05:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

he was referring to you # of post at the time 666

one piece 609 is out