Page 11 of 589 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
    Granted, but you eat Orochimaru and become a pedophile. Or a pale, middle-aged man with a rubber tongue that likes his "snakes." Same thing, really.

I wish I owned the Subway chain and was able to get a free sub whenever I wanted. Yummy...

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Granted, but Subway was shut down the next day because they found out what was making people lose weight were flesh eating parasites inside of the bread. Don't ask me how they got in there, but it's your fault. :3

I wish I could see Ronald McDonald fight the Burger King in a match to the death.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Granted, but the Colonel would have none of it and beat them both down with a drumstick.

I wish I had a sandwich right now. I'm hungry...

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Granted, *puts you in between Luffy and Naruto* Now you're in the middle of a moron sandwich.

I wish that the fight between Grimmjow and Ichigo would finally end in the F%$king manga so I can see the Ishida fight! :guns *shoots at them myself*
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Quote Originally Posted by trebay57 View Post
    Granted, *puts you in between Luffy and Naruto* Now you're in the middle of a moron sandwich.
    :laugh :laugh :laugh That was great...

I wish that the fight between Grimmjow and Ichigo would finally end in the F%$king manga so I can see the Ishida fight! :mad
    Granted, but Ishida ends up getting pwned. Badly. Seriously, he goes down like a little b***h.

(No offense to Ishida, of course. He rocks.)

I wish the Sasuke vs. Deidara fight would conclude, so we can get back to Naruto and Hinata. Yamato, too, I guess... But, mainly Naruto and Hinata.

granted, everyone is caught in (the spoiler) deidara explosion including all of the hidden villages, all of the akatsuki and for the hell of it, the entire naruto world is blown to smithereens and the manga and anime end with no survivors

i wish youko and keita (from inukami) had "puppies" (youko is part dog/fox)

Seriously, you need to learn to use the EDIT button instead of double posting...this is the second one I caught today!

Thank you,
    The Management

sorry management -__- i'm trying to slow down when typing xD
    Last edited by Ninjastik; 07-19-2007 at 01:43 AM. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    granted, everyone is caught in (the spoiler) deidara explosion including all of the hidden villages, all of the akatsuki and for the hell of it, the entire naruto world is blown to smithereens and the manga and anime end with no survivors
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!

deidara was apparently more pwnage than even he thought...should've combined efforts with both his hand mouths, actual mouth, and chest mouth to form C99 :]

"I wish the Sasuke vs. Deidara fight would conclude, so we can get back to Naruto and Hinata. Yamato, too, I guess... But, mainly Naruto and Hinata."

granted but kishimoto gets a heart attack after the chapter of naruto and hinata naked in yamato's wooden hotel.

i wish i was an air tek rider w/ the wind regalia(any air gear fans around?)

Life is a bitch and death is her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Fllip View Post
    i wish i was an air tek rider w/ the wind regalia(any air gear fans around?)
    *crickets*
    :luffy