Naruto 521 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Naruto 521 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Source: NarutoForums

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by on3word View Post
    パラ見
    Read parts of it.

表紙はザブザが死ぬ前に刀沢山ささってるやつ。
    Cover is of Zabuza before he died - there's a lot of swords stuck in (someone?).

リスクがない説明したカブトは別行動。カブトにはゼツの胞子をつけてある。(カブトは気づいて ないと思う)
    Kabuto is behaving differently after having explained that there is no risk to the jutsu. Zetsu's spores are on Kabuto (I don't think Kabuto is aware).
    カブトには、とっておきがもう一つあるらしい。まだマダラは知らない。
    Kabuto seems like he's got something else up his sleeve. Madara doesn't quite know yet.

黒ゼツは、何かの準備に別行動。
    Black Zetsu is acting alone, preparing for something.

ハク、サイの鳥を見つける。
    Haku detects Sai's birds.
    ネジグループに、キバグループ合流。
    Neji's group and Kiba's group merge.

黄ツチ、と黒ツチで土遁
    Kitsuchi and Kurotsuchi use Doton jutsu.
    わさわさ白ゼツ出てくる。
    The White Zetsu'z start coming forth.
    白ゼツVSネジ班 キバ班
    It is White Zetsu Vs. Neji's team and Kiba's team.

鳥で飛んでるサイ。冷気に気づく
    Sai is flying on his bird and notices the cold air.
    背後にはハク
    Behind him is Haku.
    鳥獣戯画を解き、地面へ。
    Sai releases his Choujyuu Giga and is on the ground.
    地面ではザブザが。。。
    Zabuza is also there on the ground...
    ザブザ攻撃しようとすると、カカシが攻撃。
    Zabuza tries to attack, but Kakashi attacks back.
    ここで、懐かしい昔話。ナルトがどうなったとか。
    Here (they) talk about how nostalgic this is and about what's become of Naruto.

カブト、アンコ傍において。
    Kabuto leaves Anko beside him.
    何かの術をすると、ザブザの動きが変わる。。。
    If any jutsu is used, Zabuza's movement will change...

どうやら
    カカシ班 サイ オモイ ザジVSけっけい限界組+ザブザ
    になりそうです。
    It seems like the battle will unfold with Kakashi's team, Sai, Omoi, and Neji versus the Kekkei Genkai team and Zabuza.
    The front page is Zabuza before his death with lots of swords stuck into him.

Kabuto after his 'no risk involved' explanation makes another move. Kabuto is infested with Zetsu's spores (looks like he doesn't notice it). Kabuto seems to have another joker up his sleeve, which Madara doesn't know about.

Black Zetsu makes some preparations for something.

Haku caught Sai's bird. Neji's group joins with Kiba's group.

Kitzuchi and Kurotsuchi use doton. White Zetsus are extracted from under the ground. Neji and Kiba's group confronts Zetsus.

Sai flies on his bird. He notices it's colder around than it should be. Haku shows up behind him. Sai unleashes his Chouji Giga jutsu and jumps down to the ground. But Zabuza is there, waiting for him. Zabuza makes a move to attack, but Kakashi strikes first. Here we have talk about the old days. Zabuza wonders what became of Naruto and things like that.

Kabuto's standing next to Anko. He does some jutsu, and the pattern of Zabuza's movements changes.

Looks like we'll be getting Kakashi's group + Sai + Omoi + Zaji vs Bloodline limit users + Zabuza.
    552 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/15(水) 18:54:39 ID:QlgP5JPIP
    >>550

5 6合併号

巻頭ワンピ
    青のエクソシスト SQからの読み切りCカラー
    べるぜ Cカラー
    ギャグ漫画 読み切り
    他もSQから読み切りあるけど、書くのめんどい

企画
    DBHカード特集
    ブリーチ映画SP
    ジャンプカーディバル ぬらり
    3DS特集
    他もあるけど、めんどい

555 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/15(水) 19:00:20 ID:QlgP5JPIP
    バイトしてないから安心して。

Quote Originally Posted by takL View Post
    中吉ェ

that must be cyukichi.

(ohana's asking the name of the fatty who was with daydara and said 'that jamming no jutsu...'.)

skimming the chap through

The cover is zabuza right before the death with lots of swords sticking in the body.

after the 'no risk' comment Kabuto steps out of line. Zetsu's spore is with him (kabuto doesn't seem to be aware of this.)
    Kabuto seems to have one other trump card (*than that 6th coffin).

Black zetsu steps out of line to prepare something.

Haku,finds sai's bird.
    Kiba's group joins Negi's group.

Kituchi and kurotuchi do doton together.
    White zetsus throng their way out (of the ground).
    White zetsu vs naji's team and kiba's team.

flying on a bird Sai notices the cold air.
    In the behind is Haku.
    sai releases chojyu giga and goes down.
    On the ground is zabuza...
    When Zazuza is about to attack them, kakashi attacks.
    Nostalgic reminisced talks here. like what naruto has become of.

Kabuto putting anko aside
    does some jutu and then zabuza's move changes.

Kakashi's team and sai, omou zazi vs the bloodline limited team +zabuza. it appears
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 12-15-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Source: NarutoForums

Quote Originally Posted by •Sasuke• View Post
    Full script
    by ohana on 2ch

under spoiler tag

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by vered
    ohana regarding the jutsu Hinata uses this chapter against the zetsus:

間違えた
    ネジ ヒナタ 八卦空気拳!!  ×

八卦空壁拳!! ○ はっけくうへきしょう

Quote Originally Posted by Yagami_ View Post
    Not as skilled with japanese as the rest of my family so this part took me a bit. Just translated the part regarding kabuto and madara since people were curious:

マダラ リスクがないだと…?
    Madara: No risk?
    カブト 本当さ穢土転生の術にリスクはない…イヤ…一つだけあったかな…
    Kabuto: Its the truth, no risk at all to Edo Tensei - Actually I guess you could say there could be one...
    マダラ …?
    Madara: ?
    カブト あまりにも素晴らしく強い術の為術者の名が世間の隅々までに行きわたる… ボクはいづ れ うちはマ ダラよりも有名な忍になるてん
    Kabuto: For such a magnificent and strong jutsu, the name of the user will extend to the farthest reaches of the world...I'll end up becoming a shinobi even more famous than Uchiha Madara himself
    インテリのボクにはそんな事のぞんでないんだよ… 狙われるだけだしね…
    For an egg-head like me, that simply won't do. It would just lead to me getting captured.
    マダラ 図に乗るなと言っている!物事には全てに反動がある 気を抜かずいることだ
    Madara: I told you not to push your luck! There are repercussions to everything there is. If one is not careful.
    カブト 忠告ありがとう この術のリスクがあるとすれば君に話してしまっている事がリスクさ
    Kabuto: Thanks for the advice. If there is such a risk to this jutsu, spilling the beans to you would be it.

カブト じゃそろそろボクは行くよ インテリは陰気なところが性に合うんでね
    Kabuto: Anyway it's time I leave. Let's save such gloomy talk for a place that befits it.
    マダラ 待て…まだ穢土転生の止め方を聞いてないぞ
    Madara: Wait. I still haven't heard the way to stop Edo Tensei.
    カブト あ!…そうだったね …忘れるところだった …こも術は
    Kabuto: Oh! Right, well, that's what I forgot...the jutsu
    術者を殺しても止まる事がない ならどうするか?…なに簡単さ…穢土転生を操ってるボクを操り  
    killing the user won't stop it. So what to do? Pretty simply actually; you control me, who's controlling Edo Tensei
    戌・午・寅 の印で”解”をして止めればいいのさたとえば君の写輪眼とかでね あとは穢土転生達の魂を封印 するとかかな
    use the seals of Dog-Sheep-Tiger, and hopefully you can stop it. For example, like with your Sharingan. And the other way should probably be sealing the souls of the ones that are Edo Tensei'd.
    マダラ … それが本当だといいがな
    Madara: ...Sounds too good to be true.
    カブト 君に嘘をつく勇気はないよ …と話はここまで… ちゃんと止め方は話した… もう行く よ
    Kabuto: I don't have the nerve to lie to you... Anyway that's it for our talk. I've said enough on the ways of stopping it. It's time I get going.
    カブト マダラのそばを離れ 森へ
    Kabuto leaves Madara's side and goes off to the forest
    カブト木を飛び飛び (穢土転生ともう一つのあの術がある限り ボクは無敵だ… いずれは六道 仙人の心理を ボクが解き明かしてみせる!!)
    Kabuto jumping: (As long as I have Edo Tensei and that other jutsu, I am invincible. Eventually I will unlock the mind of the Rikudou Sennin!!)

マダラ あいつに白ゼツの胞子はつけてあるな
    Madara- Are the white Zetsu spores on him?
    黒ゼツ モチロンダ…
    Black zetsu: Of course...
    マダラ なら黒ゼツ…お前はそろそろあっちの方の段取りをしろ
    Madara: In that case, Black Zetsu, time for you to make those arrangements.
    黒ゼツ土に入りながら ワカッタ…
    Black zetsu going into the ground: Understood.
    Quote Originally Posted by vered
    more things translated by shounensuki:

Kabuto is jumping through the trees: (As long as I have Edo Tensei and that other technique, I'll be invincible... Soon I'll unravel [the mystery that is] the workings of the Rikudō Sennin's mind!!)

The verb Kabuto uses is used to say you're solving a riddle or mystery
    Kitsuchi & Kurotsuchi: "Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu" (Earth Release: Opening Earth Rising Excavation)
    The ground bulges up and forms a mountain top. From the summit, white Zetsu come in hordes.
    Kitsuchi: "Take them on!!"
    The shinobi rush out.
    Kiba: "Gatenga!!" (Fang Revolving Fang) "Gatsūga!!" (Fang Passing Fang)
    Neji & Hinata: "Hakke Kūkishō!!" (Eight Trigrams Air Palm)
    Shino: "Mushidama!!" (Insect Sphere)
    Karui: "Kumo-Ryū Omotegiri!!" (Cloud-Style Front Beheading)
    Samurai: "Hadan!!" (Rupture)
    The Zetsu horde crumbles.
    Kabuto: "I placed a pebble on the figure drawn on the ground. (pebble = Edo Tensei member) Besides that, I lay down Anko underneath the technique formula. I wonder if [what I said] a little while [ago] was folklore. Soon I'll seriously be going... (The power is welling up.) From here on, it's showtime!!"

Zabuza feels something: "Ka..kashi... Finish... us..."

With Kabuto is turning into a great power, Edo Tensei...!!
    part about ohana clarification about hinata and neji tech:

I made a mistake. Neji and Hinata don't do Hakke Kūkishō (Eight Trigrams Air Palm), but Hakke Kūhekishō (Eight Trigrams Empty Wall Palm)
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 12-15-2010 at 06:49 PM.

Kabuto said he wants to unlock the Rikudou Sennins mind but does that suggest he was in that last coffin?

- Also the spores on Kabuto I hope are original White Zetsu's and not he upgraded ones he can mess with.

- I get the feeling Kabuto will die at some point but not before unleashing some more Edo bodies...

- Why did the last chapter say this chapter would have Gaara's group??

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    So Kiba, Shino, and Ino are with Neji and Hinata fighting Zetsu fodder.

So every group now has made an appearance except for Tenten's group. I laughed a bit, then cried.

And even though Kakashi did end up fighting Zabuza again, it seems Kabuto is controlling Zabuza's movements. I wonder how that's gonna turn out? Ugh.

On the plus side, in an untranslated script from Ohana, it says that Hinata does show an attack this chapter.

This is not a good chapter, but it's far better than talk no jutsu or Edo hax explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Kabuto said he wants to unlock the Rikudou Sennins mind but does that suggest he was in that last coffin?

- Also the spores on Kabuto I hope are original White Zetsu's and not he upgraded ones he can mess with.

- I get the feeling Kabuto will die at some point but not before unleashing some more Edo bodies...

- Why did the last chapter say this chapter would have Gaara's group??
    Kabuto wants to unlock the Rikudou's mind as in he wants all the secrets of Rikudou, his power, his knowledge. Basically what Orochimaru was trying to do as well with his need to gain and understanding of the ninjutsus. You become a Rikudou and gain the rinnegan, you can unlock all the secrets of ninjutsu.

Kabuto's after the Rikudou's power as well, he wants to become the next Rikudou. The 6th coffin is most like Uchiha Izuna, look at how he said he wants to be as famous as Uchiha Madara while talking to Tobi. Tobi =/= Uchiha Madara, but some1 pretending to be him, most likely his younger brother Izuna, who's the only other Mangekyou wielder from Madara's time who would've had access to the tablet enough to formulate his plan, and that damn obsession with collecting eyes.

Oro's end goal wasn't simply the sharingan, it was the rinnegan. Ironic thing is Oro wanted to kill the very thing he would covet for the rest of his life, when he offered to kill the Rain orphan Nagato. Oro and Danzou were working together on unlocking the secrets of Rikudou's power by combining the sharingan and mokuton. However they were unsuccessful, only Madara was successful with the awakening of the rinnegan in Uzumaki Nagato.

The whole manga, the massacre, the ambitions of Oro, Danzou, Kabuto, Madara (Tobidara) has been about the pursuit of Rikudou's power in some way. Like I said before Rikudou Sennin is the cornerstone of the manga, first thing Kishi thought of, he built the whole story around him. Everything is coming together slowly.

Interesting thing to note, Kabuto sees himself as invincible, I think on top of having the powers of the white snake, he has perfected Orochimaru's soul transfer jutsu to make himself immortal, and most likely got rid of the nuisance that was the 3 year limit, that's why he wants Uchiha Sasuke now. And he prolly thinks he would have sufficient strength with the Edo Tensei until he himself can become a white snake immortal Rikudou. Kabuto, Madara, Danzou, Oro, they were all after the same power in one way or another, with Madara's plans of the jyubi going even further than the ambitions of the others.

Becoming Rikudou isn't easy, even if you combine the powers of the two clans, cause an awakening is needed, and that only comes to noble beings in times of strife. Thus only Nagato was able to awaken the rinnegan, and only Naruto will be able to do so in future, however Madara just stole Nagato's eyes, took a shortcut.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    So Kiba, Shino, and Ino are with Neji and Hinata fighting Zetsu fodder.

So every group now has made an appearance except for Tenten's group. I laughed a bit, then cried.

And even though Kakashi did end up fighting Zabuza again, it seems Kabuto is controlling Zabuza's movements. I wonder how that's gonna turn out? Ugh.

On the plus side, in an untranslated script from Ohana, it says that Hinata does show an attack this chapter.

This is not a good chapter, but it's far better than talk no jutsu or Edo hax explanation.
    Neji and Hinata both used new eight divinations/trigrams jutsus. Kabuto seems to have initiated a jutsu that changed Zabuza's movements, he most likely had already placed the mind-wiping talisman kunai in all the Edo Tenseis heads before he set them on the go, and now initiated the jutsu to make him into a mindless zombie. Zabuza is going to be far more tougher to beat now for Kakashi.

Also the kekkeigenkai users are fightings, that would include Haku, maybe Kimmimaru and those new characters with movie kekkeigenkais.