Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Little question

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Question Little question

Since the start of the manga I was wondering about something. You may think its totaly insignificant or you may think that Im stupid to not know but anyway:

Why do shinobi have to perform special seals before using any technique ???
    I mean how imortant are they and how exactly they make jutsus to work ? I know its a rather complicated question that would require Kishi himself to explain but maybe theres someone here that can explain. Or you can create your opinion about it.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

i guess, if you read bleach im thinking its the same reason why you have to say the incantation of a high kidou spell.

but in this case its necessary. hm. i guess its the bit that "ties it down to be real". hand movements kind of help you concentrate?
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Its a gimmick that has a vague explanation. Think of seals like buttons on a controller. And you're playing street fighter and to do Hadouken you press down, down right, right, and square. That is what I believe the concept behind the selas are.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

By forming hand seals, the ninja is able to mold their chakra and manifest the desired jutsu. Because of the extensive number of hand seals and different combinations, there are thousands of potential jutsu to be discovered and used.

the seals i guess channel the chakra in the way the jutsu is to be preformed

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    By forming hand seals, the ninja is able to mold their chakra and manifest the desired jutsu. Because of the extensive number of hand seals and different combinations, there are thousands of potential jutsu to be discovered and used.
    The relevance in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Its a gimmick that has a vague explanation. Think of seals like buttons on a controller. And you're playing street fighter and to do Hadouken you press down, down right, right, and square. That is what I believe the concept behind the seals are.
    A piece of reality in our world.

Question is answered. :p

Ive wondered this too, do you think they are trained to do something special in their bodies when a certain seal is formed, and through repitition and muscle memory whenever they form seals it just combo's itself into a certain jutsu? I just can't see how putting certain fingers together can make something happen lol, but logic has no place in Naruto in the end.
    A pie in the sky?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Ive wondered this too, do you think they are trained to do something special in their bodies when a certain seal is formed, and through repitition and muscle memory whenever they form seals it just combo's itself into a certain jutsu? I just can't see how putting certain fingers together can make something happen lol, but logic has no place in Naruto in the end.
    Buttons dont press themselves...
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I remember Sakura explaining this early on but I can't remember exactly where. I believe it was before Gaara.

It's just Mudra, Buddhist gestures that correlate with a spiritual state of being, look it up if you want a better understanding of what they are. As to why they are used, it's traditional in some martial arts, those of japan especially.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.