Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Real life problems characterized in Naruto

I think that chapter 373 begins to closely resemble some of the harsh realities of the world such as the collatoral damage caused by wars, manipulation of nations by diplomacy (derives from some Chiyo statements), and fighting other people just because the other is weaker.

The part where Jiraiya helped out the three kids told quite a bit of the tortures of typically senseless wars. Notice how Orochimaru reacts to the three kids. He says something like: we should kill them to save them from the terrible life associated with being orphaned. It is true the orphan life is a tough life. Living in the middle of a war zone only worsens the situation. Imagine too not having a father and mother to help you throughout life and "be there".

Of course, so many parts of Naruto feature a real life connection, but I want to see what kind of comment you have.

well i think its really good that naruto contains some things that ressemble real life especially with war and the situation we are in at the moment. it shows that the manga matures at the begining it was like "yeah flower and friendship power" and now it deals with war. well im pretty sure it wont change the opinion of the people who control the military of the world but its good if even one people out there understands that war is a bad thing where are no winners and many people suffer. i think its pretty cool to that the anime shows how naruto suffer with gaaras dead cause hes also one of the disrespected of the society

I really doubt Kishimoto even though about the real disasters of our planet when working in that chapter...

But aren't their wars always going on in the Naruto World?
    A pie in the sky?

I think that chapter 373 begins to closely resemble some of the harsh realities of the world such as the collatoral damage caused by wars, manipulation of nations by diplomacy (derives from some Chiyo statements), and fighting other people just because the other is weaker.

The part where Jiraiya helped out the three kids told quite a bit of the tortures of typically senseless wars. Notice how Orochimaru reacts to the three kids. He says something like: we should kill them to save them from the terrible life associated with being orphaned. It is true the orphan life is a tough life. Living in the middle of a war zone only worsens the situation. Imagine too not having a father and mother to help you throughout life and "be there".

Of course, so many parts of Naruto feature a real life connection, but I want to see what kind of comment you have.
    That's like saying Naruto relates to the real world because they both have humans.

-_-'

once again people look too deep into things.

I compare that old bitch from the Konoha advisors (the one always with that old guy) to Condoleezza Rice and Dick Chaney to the leader from ROOT
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I compare that old bitch from the Konoha advisors (the one always with that old guy) to Condoleezza Rice and Dick Chaney to the leader from ROOT
    No....just no.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

i think ur looking too deep into things... haha =P
    theres millions and millions of stories and movies that relate to real life problems. u could say this about every manga =P

By this same logic one could say that One Piece is about the Bush administration and Bleach is about illegal immigration (Spanish names make sense now, don't they?).