Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    The Thor actor looks like an Edge to me...
    Hmm edge I don't know kind a young, Thor from the Marvel comics looked much older and more built than that, hell Triple H even rocks a hammer as well xD

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I like what I;d seen so far. It's a little different from what I expected, but that probably had more to do with the script and the producers than the actor himself.
    I wasn't saying the actor was bad at acting this was more about appearance for me.

@Fenix,

Ah, Understood. Thinking about it I think you're right.
    Anyhow with the exception of Wolverine and Professor X Most actors are hard pressed to look right in my eyes too. I actually feel that Thor should be more imposing physically, like Hulk Hogan in his prime, at least. It would be interesting/amusing to see how Edge does as Dr. Blake

Anyway, I am willing to overlook a lot if the Movie has a suitable plot that allows the Legend to continue. Let's hope this movie does not dissapoint.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Raytheon is an upcoming 2011 American superhero film of the same name appears in the Marvel Comics comic book based. This is the fourth film will be surprised in the movie universe, the release, scheduled for April 27, 2011 in Belgium, Egypt, France, Switzerland, and May 6, 2011, published in the United States.

yeah i mean i know his acting has not been all that BUT i think HHH would have been a better choice and could have done the role just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by jhonsonels View Post
    Raytheon is an upcoming 2011 American superhero film of the same name appears in the Marvel Comics comic book based. This is the fourth film will be surprised in the movie universe, the release, scheduled for April 27, 2011 in Belgium, Egypt, France, Switzerland, and May 6, 2011, published in the United States.
    SPAM! I hate you.

The trailer sure seems promising and fun, but I'd have picked the main actor from Sons of Anarchy to performe Thor's role, I can't think of any other guy that would fit more.

oh that guy

i could see that but still HHH would have worked but it looks cool i just hope this guy can pull off thor.
    Last edited by cross777; 12-18-2010 at 11:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd seen the poster of it. Chris Hemsworth is in the movie and perform the role of Thor. I think it gonna be action and drama movie.

in the beginning I wan't too sure (taken out by as stun-gun =/) & how he is physicla un-imposing.
    Though It looks like might not be as shitty after all.

2009?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter