• Average

3 7.89%
  • Bad

3 7.89%
  • Terrible

1 2.63%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Santz View Post
    Where the hell did Kabuto put Anko? Don't tell me he hid her in his ass.

But seriously, I think Kabuto is just tricking Madara about Edo Tensei's weakness. Again, he's hiding it in his ass. Simply revealing or showing Madara the weakness of that Jutsu won't really help him now. Maybe it has something to do with Anko.. After she was hidden in Kabuto's ass. He must've drained some chakra or something from her.

Who the hell was in the 6th coffin?! Now where is Shisui? I'm starting to think he'll appear in the coming chapters.. or maybe not.

Good chapter overall.
    Yea what happened to her,

Also I just re-read the chapter again, and I think Madara has some most badass one liners ever. He completely owned Kabuto with words alone, talk no jutsu is very powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Santz View Post
    Where the hell did Kabuto put Anko? Don't tell me he hid her in his ass.

But seriously, I think Kabuto is just tricking Madara about Edo Tensei's weakness. Again, he's hiding it in his ass. Simply revealing or showing Madara the weakness of that Jutsu won't really help him now. Maybe it has something to do with Anko.. After she was hidden in Kabuto's ass. He must've drained some chakra or something from her.

Who the hell was in the 6th coffin?! Now where is Shisui? I'm starting to think he'll appear in the coming chapters.. or maybe not.

Good chapter overall.
    He just put her under his cloak. That's all. Where is Shisui? Only Itachi knows the answer. But that would be weird as way back in the day, the other Uchihas did claim to have found Shisui's body. And thinking about it some more, maybe Itachi doesn't know, but it's really Danzo who knows the whereabouts of Shisui's body. After all, he did manage to get his eye. And I really don't think Kabuto's lying about Edo Tensei not having any drawbacks for the user. If anything, the only real drawback is that I think the more bodies summoned, the more difficult it is to keep them under your thumb. If it were anything chakra related, Madara would already know since he's got his Sharingan that can see chakra. So if Kabuto is being drained, Madara would be the first to notice.

Finally all the stupid arguments that it wasnt the 4th can finally end. Impure world resurrection is an interesting technique but it has one weakness the souls cant stay in our world after theyve moved on.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Finally all the stupid arguments that it wasnt the 4th can finally end. Impure world resurrection is an interesting technique but it has one weakness the souls cant stay in our world after theyve moved on.
    That isn't really a weakness of the technique. That's just the result of Edo Tensei being defeated by Hug no Jutsu. And it makes sense since the souls weren't a part of the world of the living anymore. They just go back to whence they came. Also, this chapter proves that who is summoned by Edo Tensei has nothing to do with any regrets the person may have had when they were alive.

This chapter still never explains the chakra limit of the edo bodies. Kishi better inform us soon.

Btw, i find it funny how Hiruzen thought he stopped the last coffin when he actually did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    This chapter still never explains the chakra limit of the edo bodies. Kishi better inform us soon.

Btw, i find it funny how Hiruzen thought he stopped the last coffin when he actually did nothing.
    These guys are immortal. They don't even run out of lives when under the effect of Edo Tensei. So them running out of chakra is almost completely irrelevant. If they even do run out of chakra at all, if they die and get resurrected, they'll come back with another full load of chakra. At least that's what I would assume. So really, I don't think Kishi really needs to explain that.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    These guys are immortal. They don't even run out of lives when under the effect of Edo Tensei. So them running out of chakra is almost completely irrelevant. If they even do run out of chakra at all, if they die and get resurrected, they'll come back with another full load of chakra. At least that's what I would assume. So really, I don't think Kishi really needs to explain that.
    I guess your right. I didnt think of it like that.

Another thought......how the hell did Kabuto manage to obtain Deidara's dna?? He was a new member to akatsuki and completely blew himself up. The explosion itself was huge there couldnt have been anything remaining.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    The first page already pisses me off.

"What is Naruto's new technique?"

A RANSENGAN YOU FOOL!

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/49041835/6

Wow ! Sasuke came back to Konoha and was beaten by Kabuto ! o_o
    And he was called a woman, ha ha ha ! Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

This chapter was decent, it was good to see some of the questions reguarding Edo Tensei clarrified but it still seems like there is a lot more to be said. Kabuto said that Itachi's Sharingan and Nagato's Rinnegan will be intact but that still doesn't fully clear up the question of how those abilities might be limited, only that they can be used to some extent. I still have some doubts as to whether Itachi will be able to use the Mangekyou or not, if so and he can use it without going blind or dying from overusing Susanoo, he would be essentially unbeatable unless his spirit is released as was the case with Sasori, which I think we be kind of a cop out. Giving Itachi and Nagato the power of their bloodlines without any of the drawbacks would just make them too over powered I think, they would still have a chakra limit I suppose but that wouldn't really matter because they still wouldn't die and if they got captured it would only be a matter of time before they could use their incredible ablities to escape. The allies were able to trap Deidara because he is limited to his clay bombs but if Itachi or Nagato were trapped like that it would be easy for them to escape.

Naruto's training was basically just a repeat of Naruto trying to form the Rasengan, and Fuuton Rasengan. Its really hard to get excited about this technique when his process is basically exactly the same as what we have seen in the past. We have seen Naruto go through this "struggle" many times before, the drama has really warn off, I don't really see the point of these pages showing Naruto failing to form the technique and then saying he won't give up, that's just self evident at this point. This technique at least better have some interesting effect, if its just a big explosion it will be incredibly lame.

Its interesting that we keep hearing about Shisui as though his techniques are somehow essential but so far I haven't figured out what is so different about what his abilities were and what Madara's are. Madara was able to control a Kage and the 9-tails so I don't see why Shisui's technique would really benefit him much at all. I am really curious as to what Shisui's place was in the plot. I get the feeling that Madara knew Shisui well so I am still very curious as to what the details were behind his death. It almost seems like Shisui dying was not a part of Madara's plan, if it were I think he would have taken Shisui's eyes back when he died but that isn't how it happened. We still don't really know the finer details of what happened between Madara and Itachi so I am still hoping we get a good flashback to explain some of that.

I am still enjoying the banter between Kabuto and Madara, to me they are the most interesting characters at the moment and them trying to out wit each other and keep each other in check is interesting to watch. Kabuto seems to hold the upperhand in military might but one on one Madara obviously still seems to be the more deadly of the two. Kabuto's strength seems to be mainly that he has a lot of powerful ninja under his control but as he implies in this chapter for him to fight Madara directly would be bad news for him, which is probably why Madara is sticking to him. If Kabuto can hide himself away he might be able to beat Madara tactically but if Madara can get to Kabuto he is in trouble. I was also interested in Kabuto's trump card, I got the impression that he was not talking about the 6th coffin. Both Madara and Kabuto seem to be confident but of the two Madara seems to be the one who is acting threatened. He threatens Kabuto's life in this chapter but he is really only doing that because he still doesn't understand Kabuto and that seems to frighten him a bit. Kishimoto has done a great job of giving us two villains here that could each be worth of being the end game. While my instincts still lead me to believe that Madara will eventually win out, it really is hard to say for certain, Kabuto is a beast and it really seems like he could become much more powerful very soon if he gets his hands on the right people/things.