17 44.74%
  • Average

3 7.89%
  • Bad

3 7.89%
  • Terrible

1 2.63%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Maybe that it possible to get those dialogues re-translated?

I still think the 3rd coffin is up in the air as to who it really was, but you(Moork) make a very good arguement. After reading this chapter and re-reading chapter 118 I start to realize how much of a beast Hokages 1, 2, 3,4, and Sennins really were.

Looking back on it, Naruto may have a ways to go
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    I still think the 3rd coffin is up in the air as to who it really was, but you(Moork) make a very good arguement. After reading this chapter and re-reading chapter 118 I start to realize how much of a beast Hokages 1, 2, 3, and Sennins really were.
    Yea there's definitely more going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Interesting......hmm!

So where o how did we get the idea that Oro or Kabuto used dead sacrifices
    So Naruto gets a Black Rasengan (heh heh!)

I think I'mma gonna keep reading this Manga
    OMG, your right dude.

Edo tensei always needed living sacrifices.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page013.html

I blame naruto wiki, I should have read this chapter instead of going for easy route to find info, serves me right.

I CAN'T believe I thought all this time you need dead corpses.

I think what Paulbee was trying to say is that since the 4th couldn't be summoned from inside the Death God and since Edo Tensei requires previous preparation (as in at home, before summoning the coffins to wherever you want them), then Orochimaru should've known before even going into battle that Yondaime's summoning had failed.
    I also said this a while ago in the old Edo Tensei thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    I think what Paulbee was trying to say is that since the 4th couldn't be summoned from inside the Death God and since Edo Tensei requires previous preparation (as in at home, before summoning the coffins to wherever you want them), then Orochimaru should've known before even going into battle that Yondaime's summoning had failed.
    I also said this a while ago in the old Edo Tensei thread.
    Yea I realized that what he meant after I posted lol.

Humm , this very tough question.

And now that I juts realized you always needed live sacrifices for edo tensei, makes re-think everything. I'm actually having a hard time to distinguish this jutsu kabuto just used now with the one Orochimaru used against the third hokage, excluding coffins.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If he had them prepared beforehand, then he should have known The 4th Hokage would be absent, he should not have been surprised the jutsu failled. Unless it wasn't the 4th and Sandaime really did stop whoever was in there
    Oro didn't know that the 4th had sealed his soul away with Dead Demon Seal, hence, why he was surprised when it failed. And if we want to be literal, Oro only said that he set the technique up, not that he had already summoned the Kages before the encounter with the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Oro didn't know that the 4th had sealed his soul away with Dead Demon Seal, hence, why he was surprised when it failed. And if we want to be literal, Oro only said that he set the technique up, not that he had already summoned the Kages before the encounter with the 3rd.
    Yea I guess we need to know where the line is draw as to what needs to prepared and what actually gets done by doing the jutsu(hand-seals,ritual etc..)

Obviously the dna is needed so that needs to be prepared and a living sacrifice. And I guess actually doing the jutsu accesses the soul.

Where the hell did Kabuto put Anko? Don't tell me he hid her in his ass.

But seriously, I think Kabuto is just tricking Madara about Edo Tensei's weakness. Again, he's hiding it in his ass. Simply revealing or showing Madara the weakness of that Jutsu won't really help him now. Maybe it has something to do with Anko.. After she was hidden in Kabuto's ass. He must've drained some chakra or something from her.

Who the hell was in the 6th coffin?! Now where is Shisui? I'm starting to think he'll appear in the coming chapters.. or maybe not.

Good chapter overall.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Good chapter.

That recurring argument over whether or not you can resurrect sealed souls(e.g. the 4th hokage) is resolved without any room for doubt.

This chapter explains in better terms the other plane of existence. This information could be useful in certain discussions.

Naruto not giving up on his training, pushing through with all the difficulties yeah yeah seen it before.

Finally Kishi resolves the controversial question on every Naruto readers mind, putting to rest the anxiety people were getting over the fate of Danzou's 2 henchmen.

Madara's mask would have looked cooler if it were still orange.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...