17 44.74%
  • Average

3 7.89%
  • Bad

3 7.89%
  • Terrible

1 2.63%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Adding a spin to a condensed mass of energy, could change it in to a gravity device like chibaku tensei, but black hole ? NAh, I think that black hole works differently than a spining mass of energy ;P, but who knows ?

Still, a bomb rasengan that would suck enemy to a close range, to hit with it ? That sounds Naruto-styled . Besides Naruto will not learn space-time ninjutsu as the original So6p used only gravity jutsu and it probably wouldn't work on Tobi the same way Kakashi's didn't.

The new rasenbomb would be like this:
    Spoiler!

only that the user would hold a mountain destroying bomb ball in his hand(lol, it would be so much better to throw it ;p).

I think it's going to work like the Kyuubi's attack, and fire off a giant blast after it's complete. It's going to be a Kamehameha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think it's going to work like the Kyuubi's attack, and fire off a giant blast after it's complete. It's going to be a Kamehameha.
    It would be my dream come true. I've advocating the introduction of the Kamehameha Wave into the Narutoverse for a long time now. If not that, I'll be satisfied with the Spirit Bomb. Naruto's new attack can go either way. Yup, I expect Naruto's Bijuu RasenBomb's destructiveness to be on a scale larger than the Wind Rasenshuriken he used in the 3rd Shippuden movie.

Bit of physics lesson for those who don't know what blacks holes are according to the human understanding of physics.

A black hole is created when you have a very Heavy(mass) object concentrated in a very small area(volume), so a black hole is when nature has gone mad and density(mass/volume) has gone off the charts. So for example when a sun dies it shrinks to a very small dot and because suns are so heavy it becomes what we know as a black hole. That's the scientific understanding of black holes. Because Black holes are so heavy they suck in nearby objects, as gravity is controlled by how heavy an object is, so if you imagine something very heavy, the gravity would suck in anything nearby even light, it really is where nature has gone frcken crazy.

The black hole itself no one actually knows what it is but the common theory now is because it's so dense it creates a tear in the dimension we live in, and since no one knows what happens when you enter a black hole another common theory here is that you enter another dimension. This the real theory about time/space manipulation.

Ok now back to the fantasy world of naruto,

Kishi has already used gravity quite well and scientifically correct too, chika tensei is a small black ball of chakra and we saw how strong the gravity was with that technique basically ripping the ground off the earth. This is worth a look, look at the anime where nagato does the technique and look closely when he forms the black ball, I kid you not it looks like a rasengan forming.

With regards to the idea maybe a rasengan can become a black hole is actually not far fetched at all. A technique like the rasengan is actually noted to be a dense entity and because it's solid, meaning it impacts with other objects physically, its fine to talk about the rasengan's mass. So if Naruto puts in the fox's energy(note fox's chakra has been noted to off the charts heavy by the minato) into the mix the rasengan may become heavier and heavier and since the rasengan is all about compressing chakra into a small point it may create a black hole. As I said earlier naturally black holes is when time-space are manipulated so it would be cool yet a fitting way for Naruto to get a time-space technique and follow in his dad's footsteps. And oh yeah if Naruto does pull this off this would be a good way to use sage mode too, since it would be so heavy sage mode can help naruto hold and move it around possibly throw it too. Since it has strong gravity Naruto wouldn't want to be sucked in the hole himself. This all depending on how closely kishi is willing to follow the theories physicists have on black holes, I gotta say this all interesting stuff and I can't wait to see the results of this training ark.

Kishi more or less has followed the laws of nature where applicable of course, but sometimes he's gone off in weird directions, for example in kishi's world lightning beats earth which we all know is total bullshit as earth doesn't conduct electricity. But again for the most part hes followed the laws of nature, I think, but don't quote me here, lighting is stronger than earth based from Chinese mythology something to with gods or something. Kishi has used dimensions so far as well such as with Madara and that mysterious dimension he can warp to also kakahsi's ms technique sends objects to another dimension and not to mention time-space techniques in general, also genjutsu/soul transfer jutsu are also carried out in another dimension . So a black hole technique can fit into the naruto universe quite well with all the story aspects kishi has put into his manga.

Quoting Naruto after his chat with his mum.

"To become a bigger badass than my dad" more or less I can't remember the exact wording.

Hope it helped those who didn't know what the hell the other guys were talking about with black holes and what not.
    Last edited by psukkar; 12-12-2010 at 02:43 PM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I don't know. You have a point with the Bijuu RasenBomb (I will refer to it with that name from now on) being pointless if it's just an even more destructive version of the Rasengan. But on the other hand, for the Rasengan to all of a sudden become a Space/Time technique just from adding the Kyuubi's chakra to it? That would just feel like a really long stretch to me. Having seen what the Bijuu chakra attack does on it's own, I just don't see how adding that very same chakra to the Rasengan would turn it into a Space/Time technique.
    Not so much would it be a space time technique but rather an anti-space/time technique. Think of it as a bit similar to countering genjutsu by disrupting ones own chakra, in this case it would be countering space/time techniques by causing an event that disrupts those techniques through a massively high density implosion. My idea kind of comes from the idea that the incredibly high density of chakra would implode much like a star implodes. A black hole is formed when an object of density implodes creating cosmic whirlpool of infinite density that lets nothing out. In this case, Naruto would create such a dense chakra from the mass chakra of the 9-tails and the dense shape manipulation of Rasengan that it would collapse on itself and form a black hole of sorts that would disrupt space time techniques. This technique would not allow Naruto to teleport but rather it would cancel out space time techniques (of which several Mangekyou techniques seem to be related) and if the implosion is close enough it could draw the target in. As it stands, I see no way for the Bijuu ball to even hit Madara, he would see it coming with his Sharingan and he could phase through it or teleport away from it. A highly dense chakra implosion though could suck him in even if it missed. I think it would be an effective technique and at least conceiveable.

I admit the science here is flawed, but that's not really the point. As long as the explanation is believeable within the confines of the Naruto story I don't see the problem with it. We have already seen similar techniques to a lesser extent. Chibaku tensei basically seems to be a highly dense chakra mass that sucks everything to it. The difference is that it isn't dense enough to implode, but Naruto now has access to the Nine tails chakra so he could theoretically create a chakra of density that surpasses that of the chibaku tensei. Also combined with his knowledge of Rasengan, which forms an incredibly dense ball of spining chakra, the idea doesn't seem so far fetched to me. Anyway, its just a thought. Right now I am kind of desperate to think of some way for Naruto's new technique to be interesting since the idea of it just being a big chakra bomb is totally pointless to me. Naruto's massive collection of chakra boosting attributes would be perfect for creating something of this magnitute, by combining chakra from the Kyuubi, natural energy, and his own family bloodline, I think it would be almost poetic for all of those attibutes to come together to create this type of phonomenon.

Yep, Im a massive dbz fan and that would make my day.

One kamahameha aim at sasuke with sassano and any other bs weapon kishi wants to give him, yata mirror etc.. and then Vegeta says " Now disappear"
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Also, I'm starting to really believe Orochimaru's personality might reside in Kabuto's snake tail... the thing gets too many panels, is telepathic, and reacts based on what Kabuto does. "You might say my body is Orochimaru's" kinda reinforces that idea.

Also, I'm starting to really believe Orochimaru's personality might reside in Kabuto's snake tail... the thing gets too many panels, is telepathic, and reacts based on what Kabuto does. "You might say my body is Orochimaru's" kinda reinforces that idea.
    It's just that his body IS Orochimaru's to some high degree, as his body was transformed by Oro's cels. The same way you could say that Yamato's body is the first's.

Oro's personality in Kabuto ? Hmmm, main part of his soul with will and mind has been sealed, though his chakra still exist in inpure world and chakra is Soul + Mind. In other words, the only way Oro could show up is through the chakra that Kabuto will take from Anko, or if he command Itachi to unseal Oro, if that it is possible.

I was thinking of this also, although it is tough to say, I am still doubting that we have heard the last of Orochimaru. Kabuto says he needs a living Uchiha with the Mangekyou. There are many reasons that Kabuto could want Sasuke but I have a feeling that he still might have his mind set on bringing Orochimaru back. The Mangekyou sealed Orochimaru, so it could make sense that Sasuke might someone how be able to set him free since his eyes now possess the powers of Itachi's. That's largely speculation of course but just by the way Kabuto continues to refer to himself as though he is a vessel for Orochimaru, I have to atleast consider the possibility that Orochimaru might ultimately return somehow. I honestly prefer the idea of Kabuto being his own man and surpassing Orochimaru since I got the impression from the beginning that while Kabuto respected Orochimaru he had his own ambitions but that has yet to be clarified. When it comes to Orochimaru you can never really be sure if he is dead for good, rebirth seems synonymous with Orochimaru and has been a huge theme for his character since the beginning. Kabuto even said that Orochimaru's cells seemed to possess a will of their own and the snake like tail that he has does seem to be almost like a separate entity at times. There are tons of hints that Orochimaru may return, too many for it to be nothing I would say.

I just love how Kabuto said the technique poses no risk to the user. Either it might make Madara think twice about attacking him, since Kabuto will appear to have no weaknesses in his jutsu, OR it's basically daring Madara to try the technique, at his own peril. Madara was trying to force Kabuto to show his hand, but Kabuto managed to keep that risk a secret, even while revealing so much about the technique.