Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reborn Chapter 318 Discussion/319 Predictions

Chapter 318 is out 318

Spoiler!
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    oh snaps, shit just got serious lol. the first part of his plan was somewhat obvious but the second part daaaannnnng. a couple chapters ago i was finna drop reborn from my reading list but not anymore

wow, I have a question, but I'll post it later in hopes to not spoil anything. Damnit, I didnt see this coming
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Chrome's organs

i'm kinda confused, i thought chrome repaired her own organs with her ring

Quote Originally Posted by johnnythunder17 View Post
    i'm kinda confused, i thought chrome repaired her own organs with her ring
    In the future she learnt how to but it was originally Mukuro. She can't maintain the illusion now anyway because she doesn't have her ring.

Veteran Member
    Ahh.. thats why he said.. "just like the primo" ..

Indeed it was great chapter!! So Julie's really is the first Guardian of the Mist Daemon Spade, go figure. I think I know why he wants Mukuro's body but am a shut up for now. And I guess we know why the Shimon think the Primo betrayed the first Shimon boss.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Indeed it was great chapter!! So Julie's really is the first Guardian of the Mist Daemon Spade, go figure. I think I know why he wants Mukuro's body but am a shut up for now. And I guess we know why the Shimon think the Primo betrayed the first Shimon boss.
    My question was going to be, was Daemon really one of Primo's crew. Which you inadvertantly answered. I'm curious why you think he wants Mukuro's body, aside from the fact that Mukuro is awesome.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    My question was going to be, was Daemon really one of Primo's crew. Which you inadvertantly answered. I'm curious why you think he wants Mukuro's body, aside from the fact that Mukuro is awesome.
    Well Mukuro maybe as powerful as Daemon is so probably he needs his body to use his powers fully.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Veteran Member
    Umm.. how old would daemon be now? Just maybe.. maybe.. probably.. My guess at least..

Its just.. how? Is this like an illusion from him in the afterlife? Or i guess possibly from the rings awakening.. Damn.. He shoulda just created some ancestors to use.. >.>

Now, the next question.. do you think daemon tricked the primo in a similar situation as this?
    Though i guess similar is the wrong word.. But i wonder if its why shimon showed up and vongola didnt or something..