Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Awesome chapter!
    Julie = D. Spade?
    Sure didn't see that coming!

Poor Tsuna's mind has been damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Its just.. how? Is this like an illusion from him in the afterlife? Or i guess possibly from the rings awakening.. Damn.. He shoulda just created some ancestors to use.. >.>
    Maybe Mukuro is one of his ancestors.

Or maybe Spade has a time traveling ability.

Still want to know how Iemitsu and Byakuran are involved in this.

5/5
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    He just said "Just like Primo" maybe he did tricked Giotto just like what he's doing to Tsuna now.

I'm very interested on how he's still alive, or rather EXISTING. Finally, this series' on the right track again.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    DAAAAAMN! That kicked up a whole damn notch! Now we know why that happened all those years ago and now he wants the same thing to happen again - 1nother war. He's hot but wicked. If an illusion can create organs, then its not surprising that an illusion can keep someone alive for so many years. I guess his power is naturally running out and he needs a stronger body (lolwut...Orochimaru?) so he's after Mukuro.

Wow....can't wait for next week. Just as we suspected, the battles are just the side dish to an even bigger story.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Right this is reborn at its best totally unexpected and out of no where...bringing up the ex guardian as an antagonist is a pretty gd plan. Really gotta see where this is going. But poor chrome though. But its gonna be one hell of a fight to see how any of them can match up to an ex guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Right this is reborn at its best totally unexpected and out of no where...bringing up the ex guardian as an antagonist is a pretty gd plan. Really gotta see where this is going. But poor chrome though. But its gonna be one hell of a fight to see how any of them can match up to an ex guardian.
    lol indeed. But I think his old age will be a factor and the fact that he's weakening. I hope he doesn't get Mukuro's body. Damn...1st Mist Guardian fighting the tenth Mist Guardian would be WIN.

When all else fails, the other guardians + Primo would somewhat return (at least temporarily, insert Byakuran with his paradoxical powers).

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    When all else fails, the other guardians + Primo would somewhat return (at least temporarily, insert Byakuran with his paradoxical powers).
    lol...the other Guardians returning would be a bit too much. That's treading on Naruto-land and I don't like that.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    lol...the other Guardians returning would be a bit too much. That's treading on Naruto-land and I don't like that.
    Hmm.. its sorta happened already.. Sorta..but i guess what hes talking about is a whole different level. I dont think itd be too bad, though.. They shouldnt be around too long, though.. But id rather have it that primo acts through tsuna or something along those lines. cause time travel wouldnt work very well here.. 10 year bazooka wouldnt quite cut it.. lol? >.>

Ive been saying that too, raymond. Although, hes more of tricking enma you know..

And umm... does this make spade a total lolicon?? Chrome is like 1/15th of his age..
    Though, lolicon might not be the quite right word.. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    If the other guardians do show up that would be pretty damn cool. Hey we already seen Byakuran show up already with Yamamoto (still we don't know why he did) I can definitely see him popping up again soon.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    If the other guardians do show up that would be pretty damn cool. Hey we already seen Byakuran show up already with Yamamoto (still we don't know why he did) I can definitely see him popping up again soon.
    Except...he's not dead. He's quite alive and kicking because they're in the past.

I'm just not into too much dead guys coming back crap. This one is cool, but if it becomes a trend I'll be annoyed.