• |2| Bad

1 3.23%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.23%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    no sweat,dude.

and about The FI.
    It`s definitely one smaller bubble inside a huge bubble.(you can see it even better on the smaller bubble on top..it also is a smaller bubble surrounded by a bigger bubble).
    I guess in between them is water, because so the harbor appears to float and with water in it it`s actually useable.
    I thinks it`s some kind of entrance as we saw in Skypia, where fishman try to see whos entering the island.
    After that comes the inner bubble, which seems to have air inside it, because we see some smoke here and there rising in the bubble(the smaller on top) and some kind of clouds(in the big one).
    But they also use like on Shabondy some small bubbles as we can see.

The city itself seems to be made out of corals and seems to have many hidden and dark places in between them.
    In the smaller bubble on top it seems like a castle is located..could be the place where the crew gets to know the mermaid-princess and Jinbe.

That we have real actinism visible: mhhh, i think a huge bioluminescence "sun" could be located a bit over the island..maybe from a giant fish the fishman control.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

You know what's funny? Fishman Island is in a giant glowing bubble. The Sunny Pirates symbol seems to represent that. The New Modified symbol has a decapitated man(human) that is slashed out. Nah, I'm just thinking too deep.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

man, oda already crossed the 'no kill' line. why can't the strawhats just throw caribou into the ocean?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    You know what's funny? Fishman Island is in a giant glowing bubble. The Sunny Pirates symbol seems to represent that. The New Modified symbol has a decapitated man(human) that is slashed out. Nah, I'm just thinking too deep.
    Arlong seems definitely to be popular at FI.
    Maybe they idolize him because he was the first guy who split from the sun-pirates because of his thinking against humans.
    This explains that they let nobody pass to FI who only has slightely to do with the WG.
    The new formed fishman piratecrew finally now follows his thinking and definitely show via their symbol that they`re against humans(or at least the WG)..
    Thats also the reason why Jinbe is against them.
    He made back then clear, when he banished Arlong from the sun-pirates, that he doesn`t approve that way.

man, oda already crossed the 'no kill' line. why can't the strawhats just throw caribou into the ocean?
    that`s what i mention some pages earlier

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    that`s what i mention some pages earlier
    yeah, but i want the sh pirates to do it, not the fishmen

Awesome chapter FINAFUCKINGLY we are at FI what only took 10-11 years?

Seems like that black and white stripe Seaking is getting a lot of screen time. This is the second time he was drawn by Oda.
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/34449417/11
    Spoiler!

Already showing us some strong adversaries like Hammond and we aren't even in the New World yet, this arc is going to be amazing for once I'm looking forward to a flashback specially between Jinbe/Arlong/Tiger.

Chapter was real short though at least next chapter starts with them blasting into FI no more hindrances.

I really think that they (fishmen) aren't tough for the main villain of the current arc.

wow great chapter love ussops dunk face lol. and also loved that zoro shows a look of acceptance to ussop elevated skills. also we all assumed that the straw hats would save fish man island from an attack or something. but i have a feeling that maybe jimbi was over thrown and now the straw hats might end up liberating fish man island instead. but over all great chapter can not wait to see what comes next
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

im wodering why does vanderdecken seems familiar..his gloves, i dont know his familiar for some reason.

also, remember Jimbei is waiting for Luffy on FI. i theorize that the old hag (kokoro) from water7 is in this island.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    im wodering why does vanderdecken seems familiar..his gloves, i dont know his familiar for some reason.

also, remember Jimbei is waiting for Luffy on FI. i theorize that the old hag (kokoro) from water7 is in this island.
    oj's lol

if thats the first mermaid they see rofl i could see the dissapointment on their faces now