• |3| Average

1 3.23%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.23%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.23%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    The dude on the left to Hamond is the one Hatchan's been talking about?

chap 84 translated by stephen:

Hatchan: Nyuuuuuu!!! You slippery bastard!!!
    You've really got me hoppin' mad, now!! I'm gonna KILL you!!!
    Did you know that aside from one man, I, "Hachi of the Six Sword Style," am the number one swordsman in all of Fishman Island?!!

Only 3 more chapters until we get to see timeskip Carue.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nice chapter we finally get to see Fishman Island and he leaves us with such a cliff hanger.

I imagine when they finally ge to FI some of the fishman who recognize the Sh's are gonna mistake caribou(he's not gonna stay in that barrel forever) for a comrade and he gonna completely f it up for them.

I also can't wait to see what the mermain queen looks like

Daggertooth Pike Conger

He looks kinda cool in the manga though

It would be awesome if Caribou stayed in that barrel the entire arc! They would continue their adventure with a little extra package they forgot to get rid of.

To note. Surume followed the orders of Hammond out of fear, unlike Luffy in which he is more than happy to obey. Do I sense a sad past? Whether you like it or not, we are going to learn a lot about Caribou and Surume this arc.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    if thers an entire chapter dedicated to caribou i think i might bleed from the eyes. Sureme ditched the Sh's really quick like wth, whats up with that.

lol at zoro he's just ready to slice something up

hammond will be huge, i know this because he has his own laugh.

i wonder how strong those merman are. bascially i just want them to be trash. all those seamonsters wont do no good versus luffy for sure who can CoC them. but if there are that many seamonsters who even the kraken are scared of are under their control/crew, then maybe they'll put up quite a fight. frankly they just look like guardsman for fishman island

I don't much like these underwater chapters because they really have no other option than escape. They keep meeting badass enemies but they can't do anything :-\ It's becoming repetitive...

It would be awesome if Caribou stayed in that barrel the entire arc! They would continue their adventure with a little extra package they forgot to get rid of.

To note. Surume followed the orders of Hammond out of fear, unlike Luffy in which he is more than happy to obey. Do I sense a sad past? Whether you like it or not, we are going to learn a lot about Caribou and Surume this arc.
    Surume Yes...caribou..NO...

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    nice chapter we finally get to see Fishman Island and he leaves us with such a cliff hanger.

I imagine when they finally ge to FI some of the fishman who recognize the Sh's are gonna mistake caribou(he's not gonna stay in that barrel forever) for a comrade and he gonna completely f it up for them.

I also can't wait to see what the mermain queen looks like

Daggertooth Pike Conger

He looks kinda cool in the manga though
    *Cue shooting star peacock thing* The more you know!

What's really REALLY interesting is that Surume so quickly ditched Luffy because Hammond spoke, even though Luffy has clearly demonstrated that he is strong enough to knock Surume out with one hit...UNDERWATER! (He's only following Luffy out of fear because he showed the "will" and "power" to best the Kraken--Luffy just happens to be a nice moron anyway, so he treats Surume with respect)

So Surume is STILL more afraid of the "new" fishmen's power than he is of Luffy's power. Does that mean he knows something about their power levels that we don't...

EDIT: Daz Bonez beat me to it. I may or may not hate you now X-)

Chapter was great, I actually got a little time to read it, but I agree with whoever said that caribou is going to get out. He will get out somehow and join up with some fishmen who see his logia power and think he will be usefull for fighing the SH, cause yea he can't stay in that barrel the whole time
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

is it just me, or do the sizes of monsters change a lot?

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/34449417/4

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    Chapter was great, I actually got a little time to read it, but I agree with whoever said that caribou is going to get out. He will get out somehow and join up with some fishmen who see his logia power and think he will be usefull for fighing the SH, cause yea he can't stay in that barrel the whole time
    the only thing the Fishman will do to caribou is throwing him in the ocean floor.

here it is, sorry my bad