Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 430 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Credits: Sheetz of FLOL

井上、苺の部屋に上がれたことを一人喜ぶ

When she's alone Inoue is happy she was able to go up to Ichigo's room.
    脳内はスーツ着た苺を想像、一人悶え喜んで、兄の遺影に謝る
    Inside her head she imagines him dressed in a suit. She fervently thanks her brother's portrait.
    その時、石田から電話。
    Just then, she receives a call from Ishida.

ゆず、かりん
    Yuzu and Karin.
    気まずい中、ごはん。
    They have an awkward meal..
    かりん少し、ゆずに強く言い
    Karin speaks strongly to her
    ゆず部屋にこもる
    and Yuzu goes to her room.

その時、苺も外へ。~石田の病院
    Ichigo also goes out. ~Ishida's hospital.
    石田パパ登場。
    Papa Ishida arrives.
    パパからの説明はない。石田吠える
    There's no explanation from him. Ishida roars.

井上は石田パパが井上に現状説明。
    Papa Ishida explains the situation to Inoue.
    石田を斬ったのは、ホロオでもなく死神でもない。
    Ishida wasn't attacked by a hollow or a shinigami.
    力を得た人間だ。
    But by a human who gained powers.

苺一人帰る。
    Ichigo comes home alone.
    そして吠える。オレの知らないところで何が。。。
    He yells. "That thing that I don't know..."
    んで、あのカードを出す。
    He takes out the card.
    書いてある番号に電話
    And dials the phone number written on it.

Bleach Bleach 430 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

First off, most of the chapter is boring, but one very interesting revelation. The guy who attacked Ishida was not a hollow or shinigami, but a human who had gained powers. That's alot like Ichigo, and it seems he's quite powerful/fast to take down Ishida with just one hit like that. I think Aizen's experiment involved multiple humans. Ichigo was just one of em, this guy seems to be the second one, and I suspect there might be a whole organization of em, (Aizen's human experiments who banded together) they're trying to recruit Ichigo.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

A human with power cut down Ishida huh? Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    First off, most of the chapter is boring, but one very interesting revelation. The guy who attacked Ishida was not a hollow or shinigami, but a human who had gained powers. That's alot like Ichigo, and it seems he's quite powerful/fast to take down Ishida with just one hit like that. I think Aizen's experiment involved multiple humans. Ichigo was just one of em, this guy seems to be the second one, and I suspect there might be a whole organization of em, (Aizen's human experiments who banded together) they're trying to recruit Ichigo.
    Well I wouldn't say someone a lot alike Ichigo because was half Shinigami to begin with but probably someone more the lines of Chad and Orihime, but who knows until we know more about that person. I do like the idea you brought up about how it might be an organization of humans who were experimented on by Aizen who banded together.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Au contraire, I find the chapter to be interesting. Typical Bleach drama, and this time the spoilers managed to capture some of the small nuances Kubo always like to add. It was still awfully short, though.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Its because his arm has been chopped off so many times that theres barely any skin left so even a light punch would have taken it off.

So they are humans.

So most likely nothing to do with Soul Society?

Actually I'm thinking this has more to do with Isshin and Ryūken's past. Also it is possible their are other humans besides Quincy that have abilities that they have naturally developed over time.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Somehow, I don't like the new arc.

It is way too similar to the Vizards.

Vizard = Shinigami who gains Hollow power.

Ishidas attacker = Human who gains (Shinigami???/Hollow???) power.

The only thing I look forward to, is to know more about Ryukens and Isshins past.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!