Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 607 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.

Source: www.mangaspoiler.com
    Credits: T
    Verification: Confirmed
    Translation: Aohige_AP

急ぎの為とりあえずタイトルと扉絵
    ONE PIECE 第607話 海底1万m
    扉絵 自制のメカ馬に乗ったフランキーと それと競争しているムスタング(野生馬)

火山噴火寸前でバンダーデッケンがアンコろとワダツミに船を聞かせ逃げろと命令
    ルフィにナミが声をかけ スルメに当座狩る様に命令するがすでにスルメは物凄い形相でわき目も 振らずに走り だしてる
    直後に火山が噴火
    マグマが流れ水温差で海流が渦巻き始めたがぎりぎり海溝に間に合いさらに下へ
    飛び込んだサニーにで土石流が降ってきた
    ゾロが切るからルフィにつかんでろと言うがロビンが止める。水圧につぶされる層。
    ウソップが緑星サルガッソで止めるが油断したスルメの頭に土石流ヒットし気絶
    さらに深海へ・・・
    海底1mにようやく到達 海淵(海溝の底)
    大きなシャボンに囲まれた魚人島へ到着。
    サンジはまた鼻血(笑)
    スルメは魚人が従えていた海獣であり、さらに巨大な海獣の群れに囲まれる
    新魚人海賊団 戦闘員ハモンド(ハモの魚人)が現れルフィ達は敵か味方かわからないが
    傘下に下るか拒否するか決めろと聞く。拒めば沈めると言っている。
    とりあえずクードバーストで逃げる事にまり一味が動き出す。
    【全開クードバースト準備OKだ!!】
    ハモンド「さァおれ達の手下になるか!!?麦藁のルフィ!!」
    ルフィ『いやだね~~!!! バー~~~~カ!!!』
    今週はここで終わり。
    敵か味方かわからないのはアーロンの件では敵とみなしてる。
    シャボンディの件はハチを助け天竜人をぶちのめした。フィッシャータイガーの様な事をした為。

Right as the volcano is about to erupt, van der Decken orders Ankoro and Wadatsumi to steer the ship and run
    Luffy speaks to Nami, and tries to tell Surume to get further away, but Surume is already darting the hell out of there
    The volcano erupts right after this
    Magma is flowing through, and due to the temperature difference the currents are starting to become swirls,
    but the Strawhats got away just in nick of time into a trench, and head further into the depth
    As the Sunny jumps into the trench, rocks come raining on them
    Zoro tells Luffy to hang on tight, he’ll cut them, but Robin stops him.
    This is a layer where the water pressure would crush them
    Usopp uses his Green Star Sargasso to stop them, but some of them hit Surume who wasn’t paying attention, and knocked him out
    They fall further into the depth…
    They finally reach 10,000m under the sea (the bottom of the trench)
    They arrive at Fishman Island, surrounded by a massive bubble

Sanji nosebleeds again lol
    Surume was already tamed and used by the Fishmen, and even larger sea monsters surround him
    New Fishman Pirate crew (a fighter, not captain) Hammond shows up. A pike eel (hamo in Japanese) fishman.
    He tells Luffy we don’t knwo if you’re a foe or friend, but join us or else sink to the bottom of the sea.
    The Strawhats decide to Coup de Burst out of the situation
    “Alright, maximum Coup de Burst ready!”
    Hammond: Alright, now decide to become our underling!! Strawhat Luffy!!
    Luffy: Heeell no!! Morons!

This week end here.
    The reason why they don’t know if he’s enemy or foe is because strickly in case of how they dealt Arlong, they consider him enemy.
    But then they also consider him possibly friendly, because he helped Hachi and knocked out a Tenryuubito, just like Fisher Tiger did.

So they are confused what to make of Luffy, I guess
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

One Piece 607 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Omfg we are finially at FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey FM I bet Oda takes a 4 week break now just to drag it out further. Damn Oda's trolling
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Seems like the Fishmen on FI are somewhat strong, because they managed to tame Surume and even larger beasts.

And looks like the Flying Dutchman isn't a ghost ship after all.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I'd like to point out that Usopp knocked out surume with just an accidental attack so yeah, win.

I'm thinking we'll go more in depth on arlong and jimbei's past in this arc because if not then we're left with a giant plothole ie; why were jimbei and arlong considered equals when luffy beat arlong and jimbei could've owned luffy with a finger back then. Also another question raised is why are all the fishmen seemiingly split on how to treat luffy just because he defeated arlong who we all know is evil, i mean even jimbei was a little hesitant at first when he first ran into luffy.

So i think we're gonna see the return of arlong super-powered version. or maybe he's like the high-influential prince/whatever of a kingdom ir something on fishman island.

So my predictions are we either: 1. Since there were no signs of fishmen in Impel Down and since human persecute fishmen, maybe there's actually a prison on fishman island that holds dangerous fishmen and jimbei takes luffy to see arlong

2. Arlong's not in jail like hacchi stated (since we've seen how hacchi doesn't want to try to involve the SHs in any of his problems) but is in fact back in his position causing chaos once again. This also would tie together since fishman island was in chaos before WB came in so maybe we get a nice little flashback to when WB came to fishman island and arlong fled since he was afraid of WB and so we have a luffy vs. arlong( or nami vs. arlong ;P) re/match with an even stronger boss in the shadows

From how the fishmen reacted to luffy's arival, i'm leaning towards the latter of the two. But please, If this is sounding like a crazy cross theory let me know so i can delete these ideas from my head.

Ok, so i re-read it and luffy's most likely asked that because they are persecuted and he wouldn't want to save an enemey of the fishman but i"m still going to stick with the theory on the off chance i'm right...
    Last edited by One Piece; 12-08-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Source: AP Forums
    Credits: Aohige and Mr. Prince

Chapter 607: 10,000m Under the Sea

Cover art is Franky riding a mecha-horse, racing against a mustang (wild horse)

The volcano erupts, and they fall into a deep trench
    Rubbles and rocks are flying their way, but it's time for Usopp to shine and stop them
    Right before they get to the Fishman Island, the "New Fishman Pirates" Hammond blocks their way
    Hammond demands they either join them or sink to the depth
    Luffy of course rejects him

They prepare to Coup de Burst the Sunny and jump into FI

While Franky steers the ship, Usopp supplies him
    van der Decken and co got caught in the eruption and got lost
    Surume got scared of Hammond and a sea monster and ran away

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right as the volcano is about to erupt, van der Decken orders Ankoro and Wadatsumi to steer the ship and run
    Luffy speaks to Nami, and tries to tell Surume to get further away, but Surume is already darting the hell out of there lol

The volcano erupts right after this
    Magma is flowing through, and due to the temperature difference the currents are starting to become swirls,
    but the Strawhats got away just in nick of time into a trench, and head further into the depth
    As the Sunny jumps into the trench, rocks come raining on them

Zoro tells Luffy to hang on tight, he'll cut them, but Robin stops him.
    This is a layer where the water pressure would crush them
    Usopp uses his Green Star Sargasso to stop them, but some of the rocks got through and hit Surume who wasn't paying attention, and knocked him out

They fall further into the depth...
    They finally reach 10,000m under the sea (the bottom of the trench)
    They arrive at Fishman Island, surrounded by a massive bubble.

Sanji nosebleeds again lol
    Surume was already tamed and used by the Fishmen, and even larger sea monsters surround him
    New Fishman Pirate crew (not captain) Hammond shows up. A pike eel (hamo in Japanese) fishman.
    He tells Luffy we don't knwo if you're a foe or friend, but join us or else sink to the bottom of the sea.
    The Strawhats decide to Coup de Burst out of the situation
    "Alright, maximum Coup de Burst ready!"
    Hammond: Alright, now decide to become our underling!! Strawhat Luffy!!
    Luffy: Heeell no!! Morons!

This week end here.
    The reason why they don't know if he's enemy or foe is because strickly in case of how they dealt Arlong, they consider him enemy.
    But then they also consider him possibly friendly, because he helped Hachi and knocked out a Tenryuubito, just like Fisher Tiger did.

So they are confused what to make of Luffy, I guess.

PS
    S/N- According to the preview, the next issue is a double issue meaning there would be a one week break for all Shonen Manga , so a one week break after chapter 608.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

A ONE WEEK BREAK!

:(

Finally, we get to Fishman Island!

If you want pictures they are out on apforums
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Was to lazy to download the scans, here is the whole chapter scanned in chinese. Website has a lot of advertisements had to click 3 out of the way just to view it. Enjoy.

http://www.onepiece-mangas.com/neues...pics-t3608.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Omfg we are finially at FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey FM I bet Oda takes a 4 week break now just to drag it out further. Damn Oda's trolling
    Haha, but actually its not Oda trolling there is a 2 week break for all manga's its the New Years Exodus break coming up, so after chapter 609 we will have a 2 week break.

But YES FINALLY FISHMAN ISLAND!! Liking how its introduced so far, killed the Kraken Surume theorizing for the idiots of becoming a nakama as well belittling Luffy taming it. Supposed Fishmen fodder tame bigger and stronger Sea creatures. Pictures are up by the way I put the link in the spoiler thread from some foreign site Chinese scans, clearer than mangastream but can't understand them.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    I'd like to point out that Usopp knocked out surume with just an accidental attack so yeah, win.

I'm thinking we'll go more in depth on arlong and jimbei's past in this arc because if not then we're left with a giant plothole ie; why were jimbei and arlong considered equals when luffy beat arlong and jimbei could've owned luffy with a finger back then. Also another question raised is why are all the fishmen seemiingly split on how to treat luffy just because he defeated arlong who we all know is evil, i mean even jimbei was a little hesitant at first when he first ran into luffy.

So i think we're gonna see the return of arlong super-powered version. or maybe he's like the high-influential prince/whatever of a kingdom ir something on fishman island.

So my predictions are we either: 1. Since there were no signs of fishmen in Impel Down and since human persecute fishmen, maybe there's actually a prison on fishman island that holds dangerous fishmen and jimbei takes luffy to see arlong

2. Arlong's not in jail like hacchi stated (since we've seen how hacchi doesn't want to try to involve the SHs in any of his problems) but is in fact back in his position causing chaos once again. This also would tie together since fishman island was in chaos before WB came in so maybe we get a nice little flashback to when WB came to fishman island and arlong fled since he was afraid of WB and so we have a luffy vs. arlong( or nami vs. arlong ;P) re/match with an even stronger boss in the shadows

From how the fishmen reacted to luffy's arival, i'm leaning towards the latter of the two. But please, If this is sounding like a crazy cross theory let me know so i can delete these ideas from my head.

Ok, so i re-read it and luffy's most likely asked that because they are persecuted and he wouldn't want to save an enemey of the fishman but i"m still going to stick with the theory on the off chance i'm right...
    Yup Usopp easily and quickly will change the Monster trio!

I had some similar thoughts about the Arlong thing, I'll post them once the chapter is out on mangastream.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    A ONE WEEK BREAK!

:(

Finally, we get to Fishman Island!
    I don't see the break anywhere, but I do know we are getting a 2 week break after chapter 609.

Can't wait to see Jinbe I don't know why.