Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Well i was right about them making it to the outskirts of fishman island after the volcano, and I guess my prediction of surume being sacrificed was semi wrong LOL i want to count the fact he was knocked out

He is officially to weak to be an SH IMO hes been knocked out twice in one arc.

I was right that he was working for the fishman

I was right that he was a small fry which was why he was guiding the entrance and I was right the fishman would not react completely well to him knocking out surume. Most of my predictions came true. I am still wanting to see fishman island because I wonder if its in a bubble itself.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Well i was right about them making it to the outskirts of fishman island after the volcano, and I guess my prediction of surume being sacrificed was semi wrong LOL i want to count the fact he was knocked out

He is officially to weak to be an SH IMO hes been knocked out twice in one arc.

I was right that he was working for the fishman

I was right that he was a small fry which was why he was guiding the entrance and I was right the fishman would not react completely well to him knocking out surume. Most of my predictions came true. I am still wanting to see fishman island because I wonder if its in a bubble itself.
    Boastful post aye Joshe?

Well about the fishman think they was confused on whether Luffy is friend or Foe because of what he did to Arlong but helped Jinbe. The pictures are up by the way I posted the link. It is a bubble.

Well lately ive been on fire with my predictions lol although i wish i even thought about them running away to be honest its not very SH like not to take danger head on.

The Giant Seakings are amazing but whats really cool is the eal fishman he reminds me of a con mon
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    ok, after seeing the pictures i'm definitely leaning towards my second theory with some variation.

anywho, it may just be me but didn't one of van der dekken's crewmates look like he was wearing an Impel Down uniform. Van der dekken = Possible level 6? cause i mean where's the best place to hide besides 7000m beneath the ocean. Only question is how...

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Well lately ive been on fire with my predictions lol although i wish i even thought about them running away to be honest its not very SH like not to take danger head on.

The Giant Seakings are amazing but whats really cool is the eal fishman he reminds me of a con mon
    Yeah I have noticed that.

But who is con mon? I Google images it didn't get anything.

I'm liking the Arlong Crew members appearing a lot, still haunts Nami. Can't wait to see the pass of Jinbe/Arlong, for the most part it will be obvious enslaving horrors yada yada. But usually Oda puts in 1 nice overall plot hint in these flashbacks or at least the last few ones he did.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    ok, after seeing the pictures i'm definitely leaning towards my second theory with some variation.

anywho, it may just be me but didn't one of van der dekken's crewmates look like he was wearing an Impel Down uniform. Van der dekken = Possible level 6? cause i mean where's the best place to hide besides 7000m beneath the ocean. Only question is how...
    Hmm not really a fan of those escape level 6 criminals I always thought they were overrated, like they can't be that strong if they got caught in the first place.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I think he meant con man lol.

Each prisoner has a story, they could've had to be taken down by garp, sengoku or the 3 admirals or at least vice admirals to get locked up there. i'm just suggesting it might be one since it looked like one of the crewmates on the ship was dressed in a prison uniform.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Who is con man lol? From Bleach?

Yeah yeah I guess the prisoners got stories too, but yes I do see a resemble on what you mentioned. I just auto hate anything right now that will prolong Fishman Island any longer to be reached.

I want to see Jinbe and Luffy exchange blows, like testing each others strength time of thing. Hopefully his fishman karate get's answered too.

Raw Scans

Source: AP Forums

Spoiler!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

You're joking right? You don't know what a con man is?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    I'd like to point out that Usopp knocked out surume with just an accidental attack so yeah, win.
    Actually unless I'm missing something that means Surume got knocked out B/c Usopp's attack didn't catch enough of the falling rocks and that knocked out Surume,not an "accidental attack from Usopp".

lol @ all the creatures though. It's always amazing to see enemies, food, and hunted equally just running to save their own lives.