Thread: Bleach 300

Bleach 300

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

cool episode.urahara was awesome.

LOL at how the big bad boss Aizen is so acrobatic in his trikot, but yeah he was owning them ;P .

bleach is doing the exact opposite of naruto...while naruto keeps on spewing fillers that aren't even funny, bleach keeps the story rolling....but I fear for the wave of fillers that are to come once they pull the plug

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    bleach episodes are so awesome. Its kinda weird since most of us read the manga and already know whats gonna happen though

Spoiler!

great episode...i cant wait for the upcoming ones

twitter.com/jedijuck

Urahara is truly the scariest person in Bleach. I am disappointed in Tite that he hasnt developed that story more. We know that his group and the vizards are planning something and it seems odd that they wouldnt have made there move by now, heck the restrictions on urahara should be removed by now with the time skip.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Urahara is truly the scariest person in Bleach. I am disappointed in Tite that he hasnt developed that story more. We know that his group and the vizards are planning something and it seems odd that they wouldnt have made there move by now, heck the restrictions on urahara should be removed by now.
    umm.. what? Wrong thread, perhaps? Well, i guess maybe not.. but this is the anime.. you should probably fix your post a little bit.. spoilers are a bad thing :-p

True though, he is mysterious...

Great episode as usual; and yea joshecalpoly you're comment seemed a bit weird. Do you read the manga?
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Banned
    I would like to rate bleach episode 300 10/10. Urahara and Yoruichi fights was great. Music of this bleach episode was also awesome.