Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Fairy Tail 213 discussions/214 predictions

chap.is out....man streamboys are fast.

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/82180230/1

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Awesome chapter, how many people thought mest was part of the dark guild be honest

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    definetly not me,but the council stuff still catch me off guard....i always thought that mest was a pedo XD.

so if my predictions is right,looks like FT will dealing with the new establish council after this arc (hope the Ft won`t get disbanded)

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    definetly not me,but the council stuff still catch me off guard....i always thought that mest was a pedo XD.

so if my predictions is right,looks like FT will dealing with the new establish council after this arc (hope the Ft won`t get disbanded)
    If they do they'll just become a dark guild

Lol it would be 100x smarter just to keep fairy tail not disbanded then let it make a dark guild
    Plz just ignore the bad english

awsome chapter
    looks like it wil be an hard ass batle
    i think erza wil come to save wendy and fight azuma
    mest in the council was a suprice for me.
    and it looks like it wil be makarov action next week

Great chapter! So I was wrong about Mest and him being part of the council was definitely a surprise. Azuma looks like he's going to be a tough cookie but appearances can be deceiving.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Awesome chapter, how many people thought mest was part of the dark guild be honest
    Am not gonna lie I sure did.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Cute chap cover. Gazille looks funny with his hair like that. If one couple in Fairy Tail becomes official I'm rooting for Levy and Gazille 1st and foremost!

Mashima made quite the swerve with Mest. While I wasn't fully convinced he was with Grimoire Heart, a sleeper agent from the Council sent to dig up dirt on Fairy Tail was something I never expected.

He seems to have a nice array of magic which comes in handy with his spy profession. Memory manipulation, teleportation (probably how he and Wendy reached the Island so quickly), things that could get him out of a jam. He doesn't seem to be especially battle proficient however, evidenced by Gray calling him weak, and his nervousness in regard to both Lily and Azuma this chap.

He's definitely a selfish guy, willing to tarnish an entire guild for a measly promotion, but he also saved Wendy so he can't be all bad. Hopefully we'll get to see Lily fend off Azuma for a bit next chap, but I don't think he can win with the limited amount of time allotted to his transformation.

Makarov will now notice the signs of the impending skirmish due to the signal flare and looks to be taking action next chap. Things are just getting interesting.

Ultear is sure to give her opponent(s) some serious trouble with her time magic. I'd imagine that'd be an extremely hard magic to combat properly. Also interesting to note that Caprico is the flunkies' boss. The whole animal connection is a nice little addition to add to Caprico's persona.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

loved the chapter and now we know mest is not evil just a creep. man i have a bad feeling that lilly is going to get owned next chapter. and i hope that gildarts shows up with freid soon and then we can see an azuma vs gildartz battle. becuase i do not think lilly, wendy and mest can take this guy. also really hope that fairy tail gets some reinforcements in the form of freid bixlow and gildartz. at least we know mest is not there to fight them. just to find evidence against them LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm curious if Gerard will appear this time (yet again). He seems to be in the mix with most of the major battles.