View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

7 53.85%

6 46.15%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Oh, I only looked at the pictures, didn't read the text. xD
    He looks effin' weird.
    not weird.... emo!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    That doesn't make any damn sense at least for me. Ahhh I want an explanation badly.
    her goes the explanation... since they changed the future and therefore the children lived, tatsuo future could very well been changed as well and therefore he didnt turn in a tavoo.... althought there is something that is bugging me, dollaki remember ageha after ageha changed the past in the airport, so the events between ageha and co. against tavoo tatsuo ocurred as well??? damn, writing about future changes is damn weird, thats why i like lost and/or 12monkeys, because they dont mess so big with time travels and they have always in mind that you cant alter the future, no matter what you do!!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    not weird.... emo!!! lol

her goes the explanation... since they changed the future and therefore the children lived, tatsuo future could very well been changed as well and therefore he didnt turn in a tavoo.... althought there is something that is bugging me, dollaki remember ageha after ageha changed the past in the airport, so the events between ageha and co. against tavoo tatsuo ocurred as well??? damn, writing about future changes is damn weird, thats why i like lost and/or 12monkeys, because they dont mess so big with time travels and they have always in mind that you cant alter the future, no matter what you do!!!
    But tatsuo was summoned in psyren early in the series before ageha change the future. Also, I don't see how his future can be affected by the change. He doesn't have connection with the children whatsoever and we all know that the biggest change in the future was the children being alive. Arggh...my head is spinning...

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    But tatsuo was summoned in psyren early in the series before ageha change the future. Also, I don't see how his future can be affected by the change. He doesn't have connection with the children whatsoever and we all know that the biggest change in the future was the children being alive. Arggh...my head is spinning...
    chaos theory... google it! and about the tavoo tatsuo being summoned early in the series is what is bugging me, as i written in my previous post....

Initiate
    Here is what i think happened to tatsuo
    Either
    1. He found a way to survive without the core and changed into something else.
    2. He repaired his core and is now something similar to the wise.
    3. The children in the future saved him.

Hey, ExplosiveMind, would you mind credit me for my spoiler translation? Cause I don't like not being credited for what I do, and although it's a quite crappy trans, I did my best to bring it to you guys (I'm still learning japanese, and my transes are quite bad, but that doesn't take the credit away from me).

And well, now you're at it, you could also change the trans. This is the corrected version, by Lingwe:

Call.69 – Day of Rebirth (2)

Year 2010, all of a suden, a meteorite approaches the Earth!!
    Everybody's finding shelter... They try to counter-attack with (a) missile(s)...
    And something will be brought to mankind?!

01/07/2010
    “The day of Rebirth”.
    “The missile(s) don't destroy so much of the meteorite.”
    “The time the ground will be trampled down has come.”
    “The huge meteorite 'Uroboros' comes in sight.”
    “As soon as people know it's coming from outside the orbit...” (i'm just making up this one, can't get it at all)
    “its shape starts changing.” (maybe as it hit the orbit of the Earth, the Earth started to change? Don't know)
    “It seemed to be slow, but actually it was very fast...”
    “The Earth got completely wrapped up.”
    “...There were millions of lightnings in the surface.”
    “All kind of electronic systems were distroyed.”
    “That light looked as if it was shelling an egg.” (the what?)
    “The ground was pulled off.”
    “The sky and the ground were rolling over.”
    “After that, the ruins of the civilisation that had been blown away into the sky rained once more onto the ground.”
    “As if covering both the corpses... and the towns that escaped destruction.”

“Many people survived the Day of Rebirth.”
    But the W.I.S.E started looking for people.
    They captured the survivors and turned them into Tavoo.”
    “The meteorite...! (How could that happen...?)”

Amamiya's thoughts:
    (Amagi Miroku pulled it to the Earth? But even being such a strong psychicer...
    moving a meteorite to several hundreds thousands of km from its orbit is just such an idiot thing...!?)
    “(There must be some mechanism... Where could the "trigger" the Wise used to call/bring the meteor be...!!?)”
    Ageha's thoughts:
    “(The meteorite...
    The meteorite... I've heard something like that before... There can't be such a powerful person.
    Such a strong guy... These are disappointing news...
    What a guy... (I don't get these two lines, this is my best guess, which most likely will be wrong)
    “There's one more thing I want to ask...
    Do you know what happened to the psychicer Yagumo Matsuri?”
    "I know."
    “Can you speak with us about... what happened from then on?”

The scene changes. In the ground, Hiryuu-san is rescued.
    3P of explanation. (three pages, maybe?)
    He fell and was almost attacked by the Tavoo, but someone saved him.

The one who saved Asaga from his dilemma was
    The person left behind in the future world, Tatsuo!!
    On that way through the wasteland, two people disappear...!!
    And btw, the italics are there for some reason.
    Last edited by unok-kun; 05-06-2009 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unokpasabaxaki View Post
    Hey, ExplosiveMind, would you mind credit me for my spoiler translation? Cause I don't like not being credited for what I do, and although it's a quite crappy trans, I did my best to bring it to you guys (I'm still learning japanese, and my transes are quite bad, but that doesn't take the credit away from me).

And well, now you're at it, you could also change the trans. This is the corrected version, by Lingwe:

And btw, the italics are there for some reason.
    sorry, i normally credit the persons who translate, was your name in MH?? if it was, i deeply apologize... i must been in a rush or something!

edit: i just saw what happened, since i simply copy-pasted, and you didnt write your name along with the verification and all, the credits werent here... i'll have more attention in further times

Well, my nick wasn't in the translation, but if you see things like "At last... Japanese words written in katakana are driving me crazy" and "Don't trust on my transes", it's not hard to guess that the translation isn't copy-pasted from some other site xD

And well, I should have explained myself more clearly... Lingwe just corrected a few things, if you take a look at it you'll notice most of it is the same, so don't credit just him xD

Quote Originally Posted by unokpasabaxaki View Post
    Well, my nick wasn't in the translation, but if you see things like "At last... Japanese words written in katakana are driving me crazy" and "Don't trust on my transes", it's not hard to guess that the translation isn't copy-pasted from some other site xD
    like i said, i must have been in a rush... it wont happen again
    And well, I should have explained myself more clearly... Lingwe just corrected a few things, if you take a look at it you'll notice most of it is the same, so don't credit just him xD
    LoL, its fixed now, you can go and check your credits!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    Again on Hiryuu and Oboro, instead of doing these chapters with Ageha, they need to be on Hiryuu (b/c I'm thinking he sure is hovering in the sky for a long time, what happened to him)
    I thought we saw him have wings? I think it was the fight with Dholaki...didn't he somehow get wings with his PSI?? I thought Ageha or someone mentioned it...

OMG MARIE IS SO CUUUTE <3 SUCH A LOVE FOR AGEHA
    I'll bite you to death.

Fai, Hibari <3

Psyren Chapter 69 Discussion/ 70 Predictions

Last edited by Phixion; 05-15-2009 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.