View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

7 53.85%

6 46.15%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    He probably used his skills to decrease the damage from falling so high, but even that would make him hurt badly 0,0
    fxu predicted Hiryuu will grow wings, since he is a dragon. If that happened he could have just glided to the ground .

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    fxu predicted Hiryuu will grow wings, since he is a dragon. If that happened he could have just glided to the ground .
    Going along the lines of that then, maybe by the end he'll have a full dragon form.

Also, I think there's a possibility that one of the W.I.S.E. regretted what he did, and created Nemesis Q. It could also be possible that one of the people in Root, or of the card carriers is the creator of Nemesis Q.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that they mentioned the meteor before. But, I really can't see them killing off Hiryuu already.

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

hiryuu most likely just created a dragon tail when he was getting close to the ground and like surfed down and probably crashed since he is not super skilled at controling his burst. Though the meteor i would agree would be a source of the ilumina cores. Since the fragments from the oct crash site were missing probably noticed hey it amplies my abilities so then when another meteor/asteroid was close used amplified abilities and yanked it down ending humanity and ushering in wise reign of power.

though for later episodes i think that the person who can time travel is ageha's child. Since it would require a lot of burst potential to manefest something like that and he is a prime suspect in surviving psyren. Just an idea, though i do look forward to Nemesis Q being in the future talking to ageha or something like that since he doesnt talk.
    Last edited by Phixion; 04-27-2009 at 05:41 PM. Reason: no double-posting

Quote Originally Posted by thanatosembi View Post
    hiryuu most likely just created a dragon tail when he was getting close to the ground and like surfed down and probably crashed since he is not super skilled at controling his burst. Though the meteor i would agree would be a source of the ilumina cores. Since the fragments from the oct crash site were missing probably noticed hey it amplies my abilities so then when another meteor/asteroid was close used amplified abilities and yanked it down ending humanity and ushering in wise reign of power.

though for later episodes i think that the person who can time travel is ageha's child. Since it would require a lot of burst potential to manefest something like that and he is a prime suspect in surviving psyren. Just an idea, though i do look forward to Nemesis Q being in the future talking to ageha or something like that since he doesnt talk.
    Hmmmm, Ageha's child?

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

Veteran Member
    I really doubt that Ageha's child is going to continue his role, I mean, his "father" got good powers right now, and he can be better, so strong that he can crush those old WISE guys

Was Ageha's child ever mentioned before? And do you guys think that maybe Miroku wanted to save the people from uroboros?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIsGenuine View Post
    And do you guys think that maybe Miroku wanted to save the people from uroboros?
    I don't think Miroku wanted to save anyone by moving the asteroid towards planet Earth. Everything he did made the world worst.

Again on Hiryuu and Oboro, instead of doing these chapters with Ageha, they need to be on Hiryuu (b/c I'm thinking he sure is hovering in the sky for a long time, what happened to him)

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Psyren: chapter 69 Spoilers and Discussion

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • The first post will alway be updated with all the existent spoilers.

Verification: Confirmed
    Source: 2ch

Verification: Confirmed
    Notes: corrected version
    Credit: unokpasabaxaki & Lingwe

original raw script:
    Spoiler!

Call.69 – Day of Rebirth (2)

Year 2010, all of a suden, a meteorite approaches the Earth!!
    Everybody's finding shelter... They try to counter-attack with (a) missile(s)...
    And something will be brought to mankind?!

01/07/2010
    “The day of Rebirth”.
    “The missile(s) don't destroy so much of the meteorite.”
    “The time the ground will be trampled down has come.”
    “The huge meteorite 'Uroboros' comes in sight.”
    “As soon as people know it's coming from outside the orbit...” (i'm just making up this one, can't get it at all)
    “its shape starts changing.” (maybe as it hit the orbit of the Earth, the Earth started to change? Don't know)
    “It seemed to be slow, but actually it was very fast...”
    “The Earth got completely wrapped up.”
    “...There were millions of lightnings in the surface.”
    “All kind of electronic systems were distroyed.”
    “That light looked as if it was shelling an egg.” (the what?)
    “The ground was pulled off.”
    “The sky and the ground were rolling over.”
    “After that, the ruins of the civilisation that had been blown away into the sky rained once more onto the ground.”
    “As if covering both the corpses... and the towns that escaped destruction.”

“Many people survived the Day of Rebirth.”
    But the W.I.S.E started looking for people.
    They captured the survivors and turned them into Tavoo.”
    “The meteorite...! (How could that happen...?)”

Amamiya's thoughts:
    (Amagi Miroku pulled it to the Earth? But even being such a strong psychicer...
    moving a meteorite to several hundreds thousands of km from its orbit is just such an idiot thing...!?)
    “(There must be some mechanism... Where could the "trigger" the Wise used to call/bring the meteor be...!!?)”
    Ageha's thoughts:
    “(The meteorite...
    The meteorite... I've heard something like that before... There can't be such a powerful person.
    Such a strong guy... These are disappointing news...
    What a guy... (I don't get these two lines, this is my best guess, which most likely will be wrong)
    “There's one more thing I want to ask...
    Do you know what happened to the psychicer Yagumo Matsuri?”
    "I know."
    “Can you speak with us about... what happened from then on?”

The scene changes. In the ground, Hiryuu-san is rescued.
    3P of explanation. (three pages, maybe?)
    He fell and was almost attacked by the Tavoo, but someone saved him.

The one who saved Asaga from his dilemma was
    The person left behind in the future world, Tatsuo!!
    On that way through the wasteland, two people disappear...!!
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 05-06-2009 at 05:05 PM.

I had the idea to rename the Spoiler thread to Discussion thread after the chapter is out. Since unlike in Naruto section we'll probably only see legit spoilers here.

How does everyone feel about that idea?

PS: Good to see Hiryuu is safe.