View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

7 53.85%

6 46.15%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lordmacintoshii View Post
    Okay chapter. I still don't get his power and power-up. Menace --wtf is that?
    The menace of death, or threat of death. Kabuto sees this threat of death in a different form to everyone else in that it's the actual threat incarnated as opposed to just the attack. He takes this threat and makes it his own power. That ball of menace he had there was the entirety of shark dude's attack compressed, basically.

what is the paradigm of hte chiken soul?

Loved it,finally some good guy wins without a scratch.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I want my Binky-MS fix! :(
    Yeah me too.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Kabutos ability throws coins lol ????

Now I fully understand his ability. It's scary. A few things that would could beat it are probably something faster than them (Kabuto and Yoyo) or something that could throw off their sensing ability.

Just curious if there are other "Yoyos" existing.

I think the only thing that could beat him is someone who feels nothing from killing. Someone with no threat or menace about it, they gotta just do it as if people mean nothing, then Kabuto wouldn't stand a chance, maybe even someone who was more afraid of Kabuto than he was of them but still was more powerful than Kabuto... What about natural attacks like a collapsing building or a poisonous cloud or something? Maybe even the teleportation guy...

Love the character and power of Kabuto though, in most cases he would be more than enough to beat someone.
    A pie in the sky?

Mr. Pacifist Kabuto can change the fate of death itself, Grim Reaper is going to be pissed.

Logically, Kabuto could be the ultimate blocker. He predicts his enemy's menace and malice, and throws it right back at them full force. That's quite a fighting style.

The way that Kabuto goes about fighting, and the fact that he absolutely hates doing so makes his powers fit him to a tee. He really is a unique, and unreplaceable member of Team Psyren.

Guy hates to fight, but won't back down from bullies, talk about a hero.
    Last edited by Trilight; 05-26-2010 at 01:16 AM.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

What if its someone like Grana who has enormous power and can wreck and entire area, how can he change than menace? Plus what if hes up against 2 or more people? I think yoyo can only change the fate of an attack one at a time, and then theirs probably a limit to how much menace he can hold too.

Love his out-of-the-box powers though!
    A pie in the sky?