View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

7 53.85%

6 46.15%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 63 of 122 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
    If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Chapter was great, we will seeing a couple of fights for the next couple of weeks, but i got a feeling that the overall outcome of this encounter will end on defeat for the good guys and Team Yoshina/Amamiya/Kabuto and maybe Hiryuu will go back to present time and again change the outcome of the future........

Awesome chapter. Vigo is crazy!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Man, if Marie is having trouble with Vigo I can't imagine whats gonna happen when Junas joins in the fight.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Uk1t4k3
    I'm predicting that Junas will be call back when his minions are all defeated.

Psyren 114 Discussion / 115 Predictions

This Virgo guy is one Grade-A psycho. Miroku sure knows how to pick em.

His phasing ability is extremely deadly though, nearly crushed Shao's heart from the inside. He can even turn off his inner thoughts, these crazy artists and their psychotic urges to massacre flesh. Dude could use a little therapy.

Not to mention he royally pissed Shao off by showing a sadistic attraction to Marie.

Kyle's fight should be good, they can tear it up on the basketball court.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Lord of the Thundercunts
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Holy crap you're good. I come back from work and you've already done the chapter? Hell yes. <3

I must say, it's about time Shao met someone he couldn't immedietly beat. It should be a good match. And I like the character of Virgo- it's about time they had a villian who was completely batshit insane. XD

Let's get this party started.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    ^ Agreed, Good chapter, but i think the Root's kids are a bit cocky, that may change soon

Awesome.

Can't wait for next week's colored chapters~

well i couldn't wait to see that fight animated, would be too awesome the shao moves with good animation, but well, i'm content with white & black panels.