View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

7 53.85%

6 46.15%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 24 of 122 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Well there goes the future...It seems we won't be able to see it anymore once Ageha comes back to the present.
    She's still alive, which means that Nemesis Q is still alive... The only problem is that they can't change the future too much or else they'll lose Ageha and Oboro, I think.

Now that they are able to talk to the members of Root, they'll be able to change the future much more easily now... It'll be interesting to see how they begin to change the past.

Wasteland, defenseless, wondering tavoo, miroku, wise, food? water?

She's as good as dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Wasteland, defenseless, wondering tavoo, miroku, wise, food? water?

She's as good as dead.
    She lived somehow in a fuckin' chamber... for years?

That doesn't change the fact the she can live.

Cool chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    She lived somehow in a fuckin' chamber... for years?

That doesn't change the fact the she can live.
    No it doesn't change the fact that she can live but I seriously don't think she'll be roaming the wastelands too long.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden82 View Post
    No it doesn't change the fact that she can live but I seriously don't think she'll be roaming the wastelands too long.
    Of course, she has kept herself long enough to live. She's not stupid enough to just stay put and die there in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Of course, she has kept herself long enough to live. She's not stupid enough to just stay put and die there in an instant.
    I know she isn't going to stay there long, if she does her brother might pick up her scent.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

nice chapter, i've finally understood a complex conversation in english. and really interesting statements, the ones of nemesis q. i think she means that if they intend to change the future, they instead create a new one, so that there will exist two parallel futures, as we saw in dragonball, in cell's arc.
    it is a reknown theory, the one of "quantic universe", the multiverse (level three of max tegmark's classification).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse#cite_ref-1

i'm really looking forward to see how this mangaka will handle future travels.

Currently two shounen series are into parallel universes, KHR! and Psyren.

It's really great if he makes the plot a lot more complicated, then deliver an epic ending.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    On the beginning of this Manga I hoped Ageha could meet himself...

But it comes out that this is impossible I think.

BUUUUUUUt i still think that Oboro will goe to past and they will meet him in the Future as an Evil guy, cause i believe he has something to do with this meteorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I didn't make a translation note about it, but Lady Q's statements about altering the future were phrased vaguely and were to be understood in context...which, if my understanding is right, was actually saying that the people who return to the present ("your group", ie, kabuto, amamiya, ageha) will continue to exist *in a different timeline* than oboro and asaga (and tatsuo?) ...anyone stuck in the "current" timeline.

But come on, you really think they'll beat miroku that quickly?