View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

7 53.85%

6 46.15%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Didn't Oboro do the same thing to a Tavoo that attacked Ageha before? Remember? He claimed he did it because he wanted to see if he could 'cure' the souls inside it, but Ageha thought he was just doing it to test his power...
    I think that was a little different. He said he tried to separate the different lifeforms back into their original forms (though that was probably a lie). What he really did was upset the balance between the different life forms to create a pile of flesh by touching the core of the Tavoo. This time he didn't even need to touch the core.

This time he almost seems to do the opposite of "Cure", take apart the Tavoo's body one piece at a time rather than put it back together again.

I don't think that he's a Tavoo per se... But I do think that he's been surviving off Tavoo cores, which has changed him in some way (obviously).

former mod

Psyren 84 Discussion / 85 Predictions

The chapter is out by Binktopia, get it while it's hot!

Download:
    http://mangashare.com/dl/Psyren_84/12779

Read Online:
    http://read.mangashare.com/Psyren/ch...4/page001.html

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    What a great Friendship *sob* I love this guy (Asaga)

Great Chapter, too. -.-

I'm interested in the fact that she couldn't see Oboro because of his 'lifepulse' leaking out... :3

Let's get this party started.

I got this feeling that Ageha and Co. will join Asaga anyways. Also, there is still a chance that Oboro can return to normal if he wants to go back to being normal that is. I hope we get to see some action next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    I got this feeling that Ageha and Co. will join Asaga anyways. Also, there is still a chance that Oboro can return to normal if he wants to go back to being normal that is. I hope we get to see some action next week.
    I think they'll split up for the time being. And once Ageha is in a pinch, Hiryu will be there to save him. That's always a nice comeback in a shounen manga.

I'm really curious what's Oboro's status is right now . Also I wonder what will happen next? Will Ageha and co go back to the present? Or another arc in the future... Questions, questions, questions....

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    I'm really curious what's Oboro's status is right now . Also I wonder what will happen next? Will Ageha and co go back to the present? Or another arc in the future... Questions, questions, questions....
    I know. it keeps you reading though. I think the WISE will take the next action. Hiryuu's battle will be shown (maybe) while the WISE tracks down Ageha & co.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    I know. it keeps you reading though. I think the WISE will take the next action. Hiryuu's battle will be shown (maybe) while the WISE tracks down Ageha & co.
    Yeah, I would like to see some more from the WISE aswell. They seemed to have interesting characters.

Good chapter this week.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

i have a feeling that kusakabe's life is near to a bad end.
    anyway, the plot is starting to be full of side stories and new characters. i hope to not lose sight of the whole story.