View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

7 53.85%

6 46.15%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 20 of 122 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aribelle View Post
    Yeah, I doubt Van is a member...in those pages I interpreted it as him was just reading what was written on the wall. I think there was that light because he realized it was important information but Ageha had already run off lol.

I miss Hiryuu and Oboro! I'm also curious as to what they're doing...Oboro seems a little shady, I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone off and done something weird.
    Hiryuu will be fine. I think he will reunite back in the present when they get back.

Oboro is a little fishy. I never trusted the guy. I think he will get a tavoo core or something.

Quote Originally Posted by akabane View Post
    of course it represented danger, its because the entire facitly has been comprimised and known of for awhile. surprised no one has noticed but van actually works for the wise specifically amagi miroku

http://read.mangashare.com/Psyren/ch...9/page020.html

http://read.mangashare.com/Psyren/ch...6/page021.html

notice the french and vans attitude change... also notice that when he originally read the line saying he gives his life to amagi the light that shines on van

yea i could be wrong, but i have a feeling
    Well, we've already seen that peoples brains can be hijacked. So the message Van saw could of just been in his head making him think Miroku is his master.

Anyways, cool chap. Quite funny at the end

Edit: I thought it was Oboro not Kabuto

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Oboro is a little fishy. I never trusted the guy. I think he will get a tavoo core or something.
    I think Oboro is the person most likely to join WISE... He has craved for a world filled with adventure, and now that he has one, he's not going to give it up.

I think that there will come a time when the drifters will have the opportunity to stop Psyren from coming, but Oboro will sabotage their efforts.

I don't know if he would go so far as joining the WISE...he might sabotage Ageha and co's efforts to change the future if he can gain a lot of power in Psyren, but he doesn't really seem to me like the kind of person who would want to be part of an organization like that. Or any big organization haha. I think he'd probably rather operate on his own.

Or if he does get a tavoo core like Phixion said (which I def think is plausible), I wonder if he'd defect from Ageha's group and just stay in Psyren and try to gain power there.

-_-'
    Like everyone, I loved the last page ><
    Her number 7 bracelet seems to indicate there is a group of people behind nemesis Q?

Psyren Chapter 82 Discussion/83 Predictions

The new chapter is out cleaned by Binktopia.

Download:
    http://mangashare.com/dl/Psyren_82/12288
    Read Online:
    http://read.mangashare.com/Psyren/ch...2/page001.html

What an exciting twist we have there; twins! The "family" theme has already been used so much in manga, it kind of disappoints me. :/

INTERESTING! I did not see that coming. So I wonder if Q lady is trying to take the WISE down or trying to save Amagi Miroku? Or both? And conversely I now wonder if Miroku created the WISE with the intention of trying to save his sister, or something along those lines. Hmmmmm

Veteran Member
    Good chapter. ^^
    I never picked up on them being related to each other. Though I wonder if they just consider themselves related because they were close, or if they actually are family, since the Creator remarked that she was an 'orphan with no relatives' then called him her twin brother.

Plus, I really want to know what happened to the creator's left eye.

Oh, if anyone was wondering at Ageha being called a 'bald wig', this is what she called him: http://www.partygoodsland.com/ms/49_50/pd_75.jpg

That whole joke with the bald wig seemed out of place... but I definitely like the Q lady character. Though the whole idea of twins reminds me of star wars...

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.