View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

7 53.85%

6 46.15%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1218

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Beelzebub. It puts the top three to shame.
    Shirley, you jest!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Dont set the bar too high.. Though it might be better read all at once.. dunno.. That might be about the area i started losing some interest in psyren, actually.. The ending was good, though.

And Sirxxx, i think you could catch up with some of the other long series.. Only 1 chapter a week comes out, and some are even monthly. Though it sounds like you might have trouble learning the story.. But if that becomes too big of a problem you can just try rereading a part or completely rereading, or just come ask MS about it..
    I'm not THAT slow! I would have trouble with the story because most have hundreds of chapters going, not because I fail at basic reading comprehension. lol. But I'm gonna check out Beelzebub that X2 mentioned above. At least the last three released chapters. That should be a good indicator.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I'm not THAT slow! I would have trouble with the story because most have hundreds of chapters going, not because I fail at basic reading comprehension. lol. But I'm gonna check out Beelzebub that X2 mentioned above. At least the last three released chapters. That should be a good indicator.
    Well, i didnt really think you were. But you did say most are too far to ever dream to catch up and/or learn the story. I was just thinking that really shouldnt be a problem so you shouldnt worry about long mangas. (cause i started real late with a lot of mangas that were long, too)

Yeah, beezlebub is pretty good.. plus its relatively new and hasnt gotten long yet. And the chapters are pretty quick.
    I recommend bakuman, too.. Although.. They chapters take a while to read.. But its a different type of shonen manga..
    Also enigma.. i think its really good, plus its really new.. doesnt even have 20 chapters i think.

man air gear or soul eater should take its place
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL, I read it ALL, STRAIGHT with less than 24 hours and must say: IT WAS GREAT ;D. The ending was awesome, better than Satan 666 and was longer . Still the last arc cerntainly feeled rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    LOL, I read it ALL, STRAIGHT with less than 24 hours and must say: IT WAS GREAT ;D. The ending was awesome, better than Satan 666 and was longer . Still the last arc cerntainly feeled rushed.
    Yup, I'm sure there were other plans for the Star Commanders and final battles. But still it was a nice end, now let's hope for a nice animation.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i miss psyren so much 3 more days until vol 1 hits the book shelves

Wait, this isn't in the HoF section? + sticky?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Wait, this isn't in the HoF section? + sticky?
    LOL! I thought the same thing. I guess someone decided to un-retire it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

yeah thats strange?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]