View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's chapter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

7 53.85%

6 46.15%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 113 of 122 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1218
    nice chapter, but it seems it's still a long way to see the end of this serie.
    howewer, great news! illumina's cure and oboro and tatsuo back

This chapter took place one year ago today. That is just awesome.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

The whole year ago today thing is pretty sweet. Mad props to Iwashiro on that.

Sucked how Ageha and company could only watch as their friends and allies got caught up in the complete and utter destruction of the world. Looks like now is make or break time. Trying to prevent the W.I.S.E. from getting their hands on the tears of Ouroboros won't be an easy task. Not to mention all the W.I.S.E. should be back to full health. Dholaki, Uranus, and Vigo should all be alive and well. Makes sense to have Team Psyren grow in number to keep in check with the W.I.S.E.

Guess they'll make a trip to Hokkaido, and then try to find the remaining important survivors. They'll cross Elmore on the way there so there's a high chance they'll get involved with the scuffle. Too bad they're all still rugrats.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Great chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

i love that oboro is back to normal and the gun guy to i love that dude
    PLUS is it just me or is any one else getting the feeling that when the grab the rock if they get to it in time it grabs some one from team psyren? just an idea LOL
    also loved the date thing very classy
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    The whole year ago today thing is pretty sweet. Mad props to Iwashiro on that.

Sucked how Ageha and company could only watch as their friends and allies got caught up in the complete and utter destruction of the world. Looks like now is make or break time. Trying to prevent the W.I.S.E. from getting their hands on the tears of Ouroboros won't be an easy task. Not to mention all the W.I.S.E. should be back to full health. Dholaki, Uranus, and Vigo should all be alive and well. Makes sense to have Team Psyren grow in number to keep in check with the W.I.S.E.

Guess they'll make a trip to Hokkaido, and then try to find the remaining important survivors. They'll cross Elmore on the way there so there's a high chance they'll get involved with the scuffle. Too bad they're all still rugrats.
    I kinda thought it should be an easy battle. if they could defeat most of the people in the future than they should have no problem beating them now. Especially Matsuri-sensei and her future boyfriend. Unless in coming back to the the past they lose their nova abilities (Yoshina, and Amimiya) and oboro and the illumina junkie need to get stronger. Saddened that the Elmore kids might not get involved yet. But who wants to bet that once again something has drastically changed in the past because of them going and coming back, and it's going to be something that hurts them.

it will be a better battle than most think it will be different sure PLUS wise could have a few new member like they did B4 you never know ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lets see what comes out of it. I hope good action scenes.

Yoshin made the most of their repressed emotions and let out all his strength to take this experience psychotic mass destruction. His new kick much more ass. Really begin to wonder, is that it is the final Psyren or just the beginning of something else. I hope not finished, there are still many things that could be done with the plot and characters. Psyren really stands out as the original and brilliant at the same time.

Deja vu

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!