Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    yeah bid mac is a beast LOL
    but yea i do not see him winning but i do not see him dieing either although that would explain the crying in the vision :(
    and sadly i called Lilly getting owned if only he had a sword LOL. but i hope this is not a total loss. but i do not see fairy tail getting a win here but i see some people getting owned and some fighting to draws and when they get to zeref they just leave there fore leaving some fights unfinished. but i am really hoping that b4 things get to bad back up gets there in the form of freid and gildartz.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Makarov's death chance has increased! o.o
    Though, i still dont really want him to die..

Man, when wendy said that FT will never be destroyed was cool and all.. but after seeing makarov say please dont let those kids die.. makes me think makarov might die and FT will be put through such a trial to see how they deal with it.. And add a defeat onto that.. FT probably wouldnt be in too good of a setting.. :-/

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I've been thinking Makarov will die ever snce Gildartz got more screen time and showed himself to be worth being the next Master.... Not happy about it tho
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

yeah i do not like it either nor do i think he will die maybe go in to a coma again or somthing then step down as guild master and just hang around but him being beaten would be a great way for old thunder but to come back lol. i had a theory about him coming back and fighting in this war any way becuase i think he would know about the test and just show up to see whats going on. so he would then step in to help. but thats a long shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Man this week Fairy Tail was top for me, easily. Enjoyed this chapter a lot, Azuma vs Wendy,Lily, and Mest was done so well, neither of the characters were tossed aside. Lily was badass looking forward to seeing him fight with a weapon.

But Marakov fucking Marakov top it off for me, smiling and laughing at the first glimpse of giant Marakov, because I was like what's surprising Hearts guild then OH SHIT!

Honest opinion I wasn't liking how the test that started with this arc got speed up and pretty much over with. Since I was looking forward to the rest of it, but Zeref had some promise for me and some little some what obvious foreshadowing of the story. Seeing how Mashima did this encounter again tells me I been belittling to much.

Natsu probably going tear Azuma up, what if he can eat a explosion? Wouldn't that be like insane fire or something for him? Can't wait to see that. Also did anyone else get the picture in your head of super smash bros Mario/Luigi tornado down B attack when you saw Azuma's attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Nice teamwork by Mest and Wendy this chap, too bad Azuma was too much for them to handle. Lily showed off some nice moves too but his limited transformation time hinders his skills too much for him to be a threat to Grimoire Heart. Natsu should show up and give Azuma a run for his money.

Makarov's self dissapointment in allowing outsiders enter Fairy Tail's Holy Ground was interesting to note. He's gone mega giant and hopes to knock Grimoire's battle ship straight out of the sky! Don't think he'll be successful however, Hades is bound to be a heavy hitter, and things won't end so prematurely.

Ultear must really hate her mom. She was mean to poor little Meldy just because she called her Ul. I guess the similarity with her mother's name really pisses her off. I'm curious to find out just how she and Ur were separated, seeing as Ur thought her daughter had died and most certainly would've tried looking for her if she knew the opposite was true.

Maybe Ultear doesn't know the whole story but I doubt she's 100% evil. She's probably just been brought up that way by Hades. Gray is definitely going to have his hands full either this arc or further down the line.
    My guess on Ultear and Ur story is probably some what cliche but still good, well how it started that is. Ultear born "incident" happen gets separated from Ur, Ur thought she died. Ultear raised thinking Ur left her when she was young, develops hatred towards her mother Ur.Yada yada something like that, Gray will be the middleman now to stop Erza from killing Ultear and showing Ultear what Ur was realling doing/thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Yeah but hell go down fighting master v. master is going to be awesome and I think all of Fairy Tail will lose setting up for a bigger fight later.
    I see Hades telling the other 6 mages to go ahead while he fends off Marakov. Although I would like to see Marakov just straight up bitch slap the ship or at least one of those 6. Master vs Master fight going be a lot more promising than Phantom, since Phantom wasn't even consider his level of power, IRRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    I've been thinking Makarov will die ever snce Gildartz got more screen time and showed himself to be worth being the next Master.... Not happy about it tho
    Exactly that, there was a few panels of Gildratz that gave you that type of idea, weren't really major story plot revealing panels of him like when he talked to Natsu about the Black Dragon and so on.

My fanboyish prediction for this arc is for Laxus and Gildratz to come back along with Bixlow and Fried too, near the end when its a dire situation.

Damn this chapter was awesome.

MARAKOV THE LITTLE BEAST!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 12-05-2010 at 09:51 AM.

And Ultear was so nice to Meldy earlier.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Gildarts would be a good opponent for Azuma. Too bad Natsu is about to use him as a punching bag.

Mest and the council are such pussies. The Council seems to pay more attention on trying to disband official Guilds then Dark Guilds who go around killing people.

I see Makarov getting beaten next chap by maybe 3 of the 7 kin. It will show us what some of the Kin are capable of. If Fried, Bixlow and Gildarts cant see a giant Makarov they must be blind. They couldnt have gotten too far away from the Island.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    okay,Anyone who will think that makarov will die,Raise Your Hands!!!!

I only have one thing to say about this chapter. Makarov is a beast!

Nice attempt at a combo attack with Lily and Wendy and Mest. Too bad it was all useless. But let's face it - if Gajeel couldn't handle fodder without grave injuries, no one expected these three to take down one of the main members.

The faces of the 7 kin made it for me. They looked scared out of their minds about makarov (and rightly so). I think Hades will intercept him and the rest of them will proceed to the island, so we may not even see how this fight turns out for awhile. Again, fantastic chapter.

last note,Azuma's explosion powers really show what Mr. 5 in OP could've been... :(

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Veteran Member
    Hmm, well im hoping since so many people can see makarov dying that he wont end up dying.. :-/

Also, about mendy calling ultear ul.. For some reason i can see that being a nickname her mother called her.. That would also explain why she would get pissed off if someone called her that, too. I thought this was the reason, first.. Didnt really think about it being so similar to her moms name til after i had finished the chapter. lol

And i wouldnt mind that situation happening FM. And i kinda wonder who her father is.. Hopefully it isnt hades.. but i kinda wonder if her father had something to do with her after her mom lost her... Or is he dead? But maybe he had conncetions or something.. But im kinda curious if he was good or bad and why he left ur and his daughter. And which came first.. Husband leaving or ultear?

Anyone think we will soon get flashbacks to when Makarov was younger? Might get to see the first or 2nd guild master then.. O.o
    Although, more than likely theyd be related to makarov and hades.. For some reason i feel like this might not be the first time theyve fought.. Makes me wonder if Hades and makarov were friends/rivials when they were younger.. O.o
    Itd be crazy if hades was an ex FT member and friends/rival with makarov younger.. Both potential guild masters, but hades wasnt chosen and ended up becoming evil and left... Or he was actually the 2nd master for a while and found out some information and left or was thought dead or some shit..(i doubt his actual name was hades.. wouldnt be surprised if he faked death and left and became hades) But those would explain why he knew where FT island was and how to get there plus where zeref was "sleeping."
    Damnit, another crazy theory i thought up.. Theres gotta be some loopholes that i was careless about.. lol

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    I was actually surprised by Zancrow this chapter. His original appearance just made us think he was just some crazy fire dude but he actually seemed to care for Meldy. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the 7 though other then just Ultear.