Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Fairy Tail 214 Discussions/215 Predictions

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nice ch. Wendy was awesome in this chapter even though they lost

makarov looks pissed, cant wait to see what hades can do

Now to see a giant pimp slap from makarov and I'll be happy.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Time for fairy law. Waiting for laxuz to appear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Great chapter. Uh-oh looks like Makarov is going to have slap a bitch. lol Makarov vs Hades is going to be nuts. And it looks like it will be Natsu vs fake SSJ Vegeto.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Makarov's gonna lose. :|
    Yeah I don't want to say it but I have a feeling he will.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Nice teamwork by Mest and Wendy this chap, too bad Azuma was too much for them to handle. Lily showed off some nice moves too but his limited transformation time hinders his skills too much for him to be a threat to Grimoire Heart. Natsu should show up and give Azuma a run for his money.

Makarov's self dissapointment in allowing outsiders enter Fairy Tail's Holy Ground was interesting to note. He's gone mega giant and hopes to knock Grimoire's battle ship straight out of the sky! Don't think he'll be successful however, Hades is bound to be a heavy hitter, and things won't end so prematurely.

Ultear must really hate her mom. She was mean to poor little Meldy just because she called her Ul. I guess the similarity with her mother's name really pisses her off. I'm curious to find out just how she and Ur were separated, seeing as Ur thought her daughter had died and most certainly would've tried looking for her if she knew the opposite was true.

Maybe Ultear doesn't know the whole story but I doubt she's 100% evil. She's probably just been brought up that way by Hades. Gray is definitely going to have his hands full either this arc or further down the line.
    Last edited by Trilight; 12-05-2010 at 02:27 AM.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Makarov's gonna lose. :|
    Yeah but hell go down fighting master v. master is going to be awesome and I think all of Fairy Tail will lose setting up for a bigger fight later.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Yea Was kinda obvious that something will happen to incapacitate makarov or else he'd just beast the enemies and that'd be too anticlimactic.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?