Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I miss Fairy Tail already.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Just to put it out there: Explosions can cause pillars of flame, just not like the one shown here.

It's caused by the force of the explosion knocking out the air from the center of the blast, creating a vacuum. When the force of the explosion stops, the vacuum starts sucking up the flames from surrounding back in, creating that pillar of flame.

We more commonly know it as a mushroom cloud. But seeing as Mashima did not draw any mushroom clouds, we can safely conclude that the pillar of flame was not solely caused by the explosion.

On the other hand, Mashima being Japanese, he may have thought it would be a bad idea to draw a mushroom cloud in a kid's manga.
    i tried explained this and no one really wanted to listen also we can not for get that it is magic the exploitation is controllable there for so would the pillar.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i tried explained this and no one really wanted to listen also we can not for get that it is magic the exploitation is controllable there for so would the pillar.
    Ok.. So what was the original argument anyway? Wasnt it whether natsu could eat that fire or not? Or eat the fire from his explosions. Id have to guess that he can. He just has to be careful of getting debris and whatnot while eating the fire. And hes obviously wide open..
    But its fire regardless, and thats what hes allowed to eat. That big pillar of flames.. he should be able to eat it.. Even if its caused by an explosion, its still fire..

Honestly, look at that pillar of flames.. then a mushroom cloud..

He cast tower burst.. when he did that.. it was a move that targets everything around him, right? seeing as mest and wendy were really close behind him.. if it was an explosion, wouldnt he have received some damage? It looked like he was actually inside where it hits, too.. Even in manga, seems a bit weird that someone's own explosion cant hurt himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Ok.. So what was the original argument anyway? Wasnt it whether natsu could eat that fire or not? Or eat the fire from his explosions. Id have to guess that he can. He just has to be careful of getting debris and whatnot while eating the fire. And hes obviously wide open..
    But its fire regardless, and thats what hes allowed to eat. That big pillar of flames.. he should be able to eat it.. Even if its caused by an explosion, its still fire..

Honestly, look at that pillar of flames.. then a mushroom cloud..

He cast tower burst.. when he did that.. it was a move that targets everything around him, right? seeing as mest and wendy were really close behind him.. if it was an explosion, wouldnt he have received some damage? It looked like he was actually inside where it hits, too.. Even in manga, seems a bit weird that someone's own explosion cant hurt himself.
    no the argument was that can fire be made from the explosion and some people just amused he used fire magic witch it was clearly cause by an explosion.

so see the explosion was clearly seen and the fire is a result of that. if it was just plain fire magic wouldent happy have said no one other that you has that kind of magic.

but that settled now, i am more interested on how the battle will go i mean i am hoping fairy tail gets some wins in this war but i have a feeling they end up getting saved by back up from gildartz freid bix low and maybe even luxas. but who knows it might be a thing were some people get a beast down witch we have seen and some get close wins or ties. the G.H. gets zerf and the battle ends then we wait for round two
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kuroihikari why? Why?!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no the argument was that can fire be made from the explosion and some people just amused he used fire magic witch it was clearly cause by an explosion.

so see the explosion was clearly seen and the fire is a result of that. if it was just plain fire magic wouldent happy have said no one other that you has that kind of magic.

but that settled now, i am more interested on how the battle will go i mean i am hoping fairy tail gets some wins in this war but i have a feeling they end up getting saved by back up from gildartz freid bix low and maybe even luxas. but who knows it might be a thing were some people get a beast down witch we have seen and some get close wins or ties. the G.H. gets zerf and the battle ends then we wait for round two
    This grammar is so retarded. Even when I don't proofread and type hella fast it doesn't get this bad.

Explosion can create a pillar of fire, yes a fucking NUKE.

Azuma did not NUKE them, he used some other technique, why it was given a name, it clearly wasn't drawn like his previous explosive magic attacks.

The only thing you got right thanks to kuroihikari is that explosions do cause pillars of fire, and by the way Mushroom cloud its more complex than just being called fire.

Your ignorance excels you.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 12-16-2010 at 02:41 AM.

One or 2 more days and we will see master v. master this is getting rediculous and then they go on break again like all other manga I bet. I am getting anxious for it. I am going to go out on the limb and make a weird guess that Hades is from Fairy Tail thats how he was able to know of its location and I am guess he knows Makarov as well.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    One or 2 more days and we will see master v. master this is getting rediculous and then they go on break again like all other manga I bet. I am getting anxious for it. I am going to go out on the limb and make a weird guess that Hades is from Fairy Tail thats how he was able to know of its location and I am guess he knows Makarov as well.
    that is a good possibility man it really is. and i would not mind that at all really maybe a rival that the master beat out for the master spot ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Really excited to see how Hades and Makarov will go at it. Makarov's obviously going all-out on this one I mean Jesus Christ look at his size. He's almost as big as the island itself.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Really excited to see how Hades and Makarov will go at it. Makarov's obviously going all-out on this one I mean look at his size. He's almost as big as the island itself.
    yeah i agree but at the same time its possible that we get trolled on this chapter and we see very little or none of there fight this chapter. i hope we see more than just a little bit of it though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]