Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Plus she has that hax armor that nullifies 50% of natsu's fire magic.. I think it does that, anyway.. But that armor is hax against natsu.. He only fights with half is power against her, pretty much.. So until he learns to think better and has more experience and all that good stuff, he probably wont be able to beat her.

Although, you never know about all that OP dragon techniques that might come up out of no where.. But thats probably the only way for him to beat her right now...
    i`m not agree...i guess natsu is only as strong as his first appearance...he beat gerard and brain because of a DEM power-up.so kicking erza ass is out of the question right now.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    i`m not agree...i guess natsu is only as strong as his first appearance...he beat gerard and brain because of a DEM power-up.so kicking erza ass is out of the question right now.....
    Well, thats why i said he wouldnt be able to unless he gets one of his overpowered dragon boosts.. pretty much...
    Or are you saying that he can? Cause then that "out of the question" part is misleading.. :-/ ( I take it to mean that there is no way its happening)

yeah i agree with daz i think that has greater magical power but i do not think he can take erza i think she is to skilled for natsu to beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Erza wasnt able to beat either of those.

but neither would natsu if he did not eat things that he normally would not have eaten.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    but neither would natsu if he did not eat things that he normally would not have eaten.
    LOL.. well, thats what my point was..

He couldnt, unless he got those.. :-/
    Those are the op (overpowered) dragon techniques that come out of nowhere i was talking about..

yeah he can still use those just not as strong, but either way i am hoping that elfman gets some face time and we get some more depth in to his powers. i am also hoping that we get more depth in to mira janes, juvias, and freids powers as well. and i really want to see gray vs zan crow. i really want to see gray step it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    You could also say Erza would be nothing without her OP armour. Eating stuff is part of Natsus magic.

you can say the same of erza her magic is her armor. natsu is supposed to eat fire plain fire when he eats other stuff that is as special circumstance, and with out those he would not have beaten some of the opponents he has beaten.her armor is a constant no special circumstances that is her magic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just to put it out there: Explosions can cause pillars of flame, just not like the one shown here.

It's caused by the force of the explosion knocking out the air from the center of the blast, creating a vacuum. When the force of the explosion stops, the vacuum starts sucking up the flames from surrounding back in, creating that pillar of flame.

We more commonly know it as a mushroom cloud. But seeing as Mashima did not draw any mushroom clouds, we can safely conclude that the pillar of flame was not solely caused by the explosion.

On the other hand, Mashima being Japanese, he may have thought it would be a bad idea to draw a mushroom cloud in a kid's manga.